ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.2.67.10

jalaffa

EAVBE 4.2.67.10 x64:

Download

What is the passwords for BE?

Password

www.softgozar.com

Normally there are no risks downloading from third parties, but in order to avoid them, download directly from Eset. Home users won't benefit from the business versions. It is just a trick to make people download from rascals to get points ;) A clever Nsaner should know so by now ;)

It was the only source I could find for the BE edition in english at that time.

• Replies 67
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dcs18: Yeah, I remember what you wrote and I keep thinking about it. Before I joined nsane, I used to visit different websites to get ESET NOD32 usernames and passwords. This worked great for a long time because the usernames / passwords usually lasted for a few months. But then ESET cracked down and kept blacklisting usernames / passwords and I found that I was searching for new ones almost daily. So that's when I found nsane and the box, mara- fix. :D

In your other post you mentioned NodLogin and NiNODLogin (I think you meant MiNODLogin, but I haven't been following these Username/Password update programs). Do you have a preference for either?

@dcs18: Not an owl but a hawk was too funny. :lol:

Thanks for getting me up to speed with NodLogin and MiNODLogin. I'll look into MiNODLogin tomorrow. It's only 1 AM, but the Night Owl is getting tired now. :o :sleep:

@ DKT27 and others

Do you have to unintall Comodo Firewall too to install Nod 32? I ask because these firewalls have antispyware functions that may cause interference when installing Nod and, because I've never used the combination. :lol: Sorry for my ignorance.

nop no need to uninstall comodo firewall whenever i reinstall the windows on my machine first thing that i install is comcodo firewall thia never occurs me any harm

@ DKT27 and others

Do you have to unintall Comodo Firewall too to install Nod 32? I ask because these firewalls have antispyware functions that may cause interference when installing Nod and, because I've never used the combination. :lol: Sorry for my ignorance.

. . . . . . you'll need to uninstall COMODO if you desire to install ESS (no need if installing EAV.) 8)

Sure, I just meant what I wrote Nod 32 the anti virus only! But thanks for the answer.

Installed eavbe x64 on my laptop using Purple..fix...working fine.

Installed eavbe x64 on my desktop using mara latest fix....working fine.

I just can't believe it. :o I finally bit the bullet and installed ESET NOD32 4.2.64.12 yesterday in Windows 7 x64 and also XP mode. :rolleyes: In both cases this meant

1. saving my ESET NOD32 preferences
  2. unfixing the box, mara- v1.3 fix

• disabling Self-defence and rebooting

• running the box, mara- v1.3 fix to unfix

[*]uninstalling the older ESET NOD32

[*]XP Mode required a reboot but Windows 7 x64 didn't

[*]installed the newest (as of yesterday) ESET NOD32

[*]restored my saved preferences

[*]disabled Self-defence which required a reboot

[*]fixed ESET NOD32 with the box, mara- v1.3 fix

[*]re-enabled Self-defence which required a final reboot (yes, I know the box, mara- fix can do this, but it gets flagged as the Shutdown virus so I do it myself)

And now I have to do that all over again? :o :doh: I think I'm going to look into MiNodLogin now. :read:

just

All that, wow, personally i just use Tnod Username and password finder 1.4.0.15 which i run manually, the current key it found for me runs out in Jan 15, 2011, did a quick scan for new keys and the latest was 15 Feb, 2011 just rechecked 22 feb

2011 is current. I can post a link for the program which scans as clean

@ andy2004: Yes, could you please post a link for TNod v1.4.0.15. I did a search here, but the latest reference to TNod dates back to the 10th of June. Other references are at least one or two years old. Just out of curiosity, have you compared TNod to either NodLogin or MiNODLogin?

OK, I've now got ESET NOD32 4.2.67.10 installed and running with TNOD 1.4.0.17. According to TNOD, the license I'm now using is good until 21/Feb/2011, but ESET NOD32 shows "Remaining trial period: 30 days". Did I use TNOD properly? If I run TNOD's "Recover data of current License.bat", it shows that I'm using the username and password that expire on 21/Feb/2011.

For the first time since I joined nsane, I'm not using the box, mara- fix. :sorry:

how mny days mara_fix work..? :huh: :rolleyes:

Forever. It keeps your trial period at 31 days always. But if you want to update ESET, you must unfix the box, mara- fix first.

how mny days mara_fix work..? :huh: :rolleyes:

Forever. It keeps your trial period at 31 days always. But if you want to update ESET, you must unfix the box, mara- fix first.

How to use:

Get the "Box, Mara-" Fix and then do as follows...

a) Install "clean" version of Eset NOD32 or Smart Security

b. Go into advanced setup and disable "self defence"

c) Reboot

d) Run fix (May need you to "Run as Admin")

e) Tick the re-enable self defence after fix option and then click fix.

I wouldn't recommend using the remove watermark feature as it seemed to cause problems on some systems,

best to leave it as is and then only the registry is touched and no eset files.

If you need to uninstall/upgrade eset in future you will need to re-apply fix and that will unlock the registry entries for you.

If you forgot to do this you will just get errors.

simply use the box-mara 1.4 fix and it will lock it at 31 days.

When you have installed the box, mara- fix 1.4 you won't have to worry about updates etc, it will just run in permanent trial

and will update definitions etc daily as normal.

Anything that you update normally via live update you can update with this, The fix basically allows you to stay in trial mode.

You will however need to re-use the fix to unfix when you want to install new version of ESET products, and then refix afterwards, but this takes minutes.

I just can't believe it. :o I finally bit the bullet and installed ESET NOD32 4.2.64.12 yesterday in Windows 7 x64 and also XP mode. :rolleyes: In both cases this meant

1. saving my ESET NOD32 preferences
  2. unfixing the box, mara- v1.3 fix

• disabling Self-defence and rebooting

• running the box, mara- v1.3 fix to unfix

[*]uninstalling the older ESET NOD32

[*]XP Mode required a reboot but Windows 7 x64 didn't

[*]installed the newest (as of yesterday) ESET NOD32

[*]restored my saved preferences

[*]disabled Self-defence which required a reboot

[*]fixed ESET NOD32 with the box, mara- v1.3 fix

[*]re-enabled Self-defence which required a final reboot (yes, I know the box, mara- fix can do this, but it gets flagged as the Shutdown virus so I do it myself)

And now I have to do that all over again? :o :doh: I think I'm going to look into MiNodLogin now. :read:

I prefer the less complicated inserting a new key once in in while method

I prefer the less complicated inserting a new key once in in while method

Indeed. I have been using the same license for months now.

ESET4 Box4EVER 4.30A is still working and are NOT flagged as viruses/potentially unwanted applications by ESET.

This crack is for ESET Smart Security 4 and NOD32 Antivirus 4. It works with version 3 also. It completely stops the trial period from ever counting down.

ESET will stay at 31 days always without having to restart your computer. You will have FULL "Self-defense" always. It also converts a Retail to a Trial version. It was tested using version 4.0.314 on WinXP (x86/x64) & Vista (x86/x64).

Instruction:

1. Install ESET. (If already installed, then skip to step 2.)

2. Execute the program and follow the simple on screen instructions to [Lock] the trial period (This program doesn't install anything on to your computer.)

3. Make sure that you [unlock] ESET before uninstalling it.

NOTE 1: To Disable (or Enable) the Self-defense, open ESET, press keyboard <F5>, select <Antivirus and antispyware>, UNCHECK (or CHECK) the <Enable

Self-defense>, <OK>, and <OK> and Restart the computer.

NOTE 2: The current virus signature version will not be displayed in the tray icon. It will display again only after you have unlocked ESET and restart the computer. To see the current signature version, open ESS/NOD32. To restore ESET version in the tray icon, just [unlock] ESET and RESTART PC.

NOTE 3: Problem updating ESET has nothing to do with this program.

BOX

PurplebeanZ "updates for a lifetime" patch is working perfect on my EAVBE x64.

Where can I find PurplebeanZ "updates for a lifetime" patch...thanks...

Archived