Booting issues - Vista

HX1

• Replies 90
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay freaked on doing 195 because it showed only 35 or something left of the other.. so I am going to do 50 GB for Windows 7 Ultimate.. Active and NTFS.. Next step is Finish Button... last call..

EDIT: I shoudl make a POLL on rather I should F@#$ something, Kill something.. or collapse if it works for me.. :lmao:

Okay and the rest will be history as they say.. Done ..

Wondering how this effects read speed.. being the last in line on the end...

EDIT: Okay well not done.. tried to exit and asked me if I wanted to perform the tasks.. so still waiting..

This one seems to have stopped.. The partition showed up immediately at the bottom .. then when I tried to exit it asked if I still wanted to do it.. I said yes.. and then it just sits there and if I try to close it asks if I want to cancel the operation..

Me too if I can figure whats going on with ADD..Yeah.. but it showed the new partition n the drive.. Maybe a glitch that it asked me to do the task before I closed the program?

Yeah both partitions were NTFS before I started.. it had a green arrow on the partition right after I Proceeded.. Do I just reboot it and install 7? .. count it as program side effect from HBCD..

Okay and the only option I have is to FINISH.. no proceed button.. I also tried using Primary not active as there already is an Active partition..

Ahh I see...I think I have been up way too long... backed out to check if there was anyway to change the active partition..found nothing..

Archived