It's That Time Again!

nsane

• Replies 60
  • Views 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been getting apps from Nsane Productions for some time and now it’s time for me to give back. I donated $40. I know it’s not much but I hope it helps. Thanks for all your hard work everyone. Keep up the good work. :)

Excellent. People can still donate so we have money left over for more bandwidth requirements and even for the next bill.

A personal thanks to everyone who has donated so far. :)

Broke As Hell
Damn, Im broke as hell too, and owe my dad 100 bucks already ><

I'm the only one allowed to say that. I'm broke right now... and I need to buy a processor for a computer I've been building. My lack of hours and money at work has made it hard to do anything, so it may take a week or two before I do something.

Hi Nsane,

I just sent you $5.00 via paypal----I just figured out how to do it after sending you a PM to reply to [email protected] w/ details of how to get $ to you--sorry.

Please do let me know that you got both this and the $.

Best , Peter

• 2 weeks later...
ROMANTICGUY50
Excellent. People can still donate so we have money left over for more bandwidth requirements and even for the next bill.

A personal thanks to everyone who has donated so far. :lol:

I know that I am glad that I could help. even with a small donation and I am sure that everyone else is. It is a great website NSANE. Thanks to you and the moderators and site staff. Its a great site.

Broke As Hell

I just got off the phone about a return that I made to TigerDirect.com, I'll be getting the return money in my PayPal account sometime this week, so you'll be getting a piece of that pie. (Although it won't really be much.)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived