It's That Time Again!

nsane

News.pngTime to see how much you guys really like this site that is. Because I just received the 6 month hosting invoice from the PRQ guys due by 3/6/07. But after paying everything else this month (proxies, the file server and cpanel) we're only going to have about $300 left, which is quite a bit shy of the $800 owed. So if you have some spare dough please show your support and donate so we don't have to shut down. I really don't want the site to end because we went broke, I always saw myself fighting it out with some MPAA goons or something :lol:

Remember, Donators get ViP access in our forums which comes with the benefit of testing our side projects before they go public -- one of which I should start testing later this week. Just remember to let me know after you donate by either replying to this topic or PMing me, as I don't check the e-mail address in the paypal link.

Hope to see your support! ;)

• Replies 60
  • Views 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolt_Gundam510

i will give you something when i get my pay cheek this week it'll be something i can give i am hopeing to give at least 20 bucks if my pay cheek is not short. but where do i send money orders any ways?

don't take money orders, don't wanna give my address out ;)

but you don't even have a debit card with a visa logo or something? because paypal takes direct credit card payments with no need for an account :lol:

don't matter tho, been meaning to ViP you any ways. you help out here and FSH a lot so you already deserve it...

I believe people should recognise the fact that this site saves people a significant amount of money, so I hope people donate a small sum. :lol:

Just signed up, but been around longer.

Donated 10 smackers too, hope you don't drown.

Keep up the good work :lol:

ROMANTICGUY50
Heres $5.00, not much but hope it helps.

Yeah $5.00 to 10.00 is all I can send right now. Wish I could send more but with The high cost of my wifes medical expenses.. This is a great site. The best I have seen so far. Keep up the good work to nsane and to all the site staff(With Pay Pal you can also use a regular cheching account even if u dont have a debit card.

A bit tight at the moment, so can only offer a small amount ($5) but if everyone donates the same everything would be OK.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for a great site

Ian

Bolt_Gundam510

when i get my pay cheek this friday and my other stuff from who ever i am doing banking with. i'll see if i can at least give 20 bucks {USD} to the nsane site but you'll be getting something from me i know. i know it'll be more than 10 dollars at least.

Archived