It's That Time Again!

nsane

• Replies 60
  • Views 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Caronte

Donated $15,00 USD friend nsane. :D

A cordial greeting for all, encourage and help all in the measurement to could. :rofl:

Best Regards

Caronte

Damn, we are getting a cartload of ViPs ^^

A donator group might be a decent idea. Either way, it shows overwhelming support for the site. :D

If only every unique visitor payed 1 dolla each we would be rolling in cash :/

Reaslistically, that is not going to happen. This site is popular because it's free to browse, so everyone won't donate $1.

Many reasons are for respect you people.You are unselfish and use your knowledge to make life better.Imagine what is a feeling when i can help somebody, family.. friends..make them smile when i use, as simple man, -your programs, fixes..good things.So..you are community and keep up.

And that is fact-who can afford something-he will buy it.

But global-there are not so many people to do that way.

So be brave.

Stand up.

This site has saved my ass a few times. I don't really post much and I could only donate $5 this time ;)

Hell, if I had money, I probably would be buying software :sorry:

But you don't need to change my status, btw. I kinda like being a "ViP" :P

Last time I donated when the site was down for that looooong ass time. But man, I never lost faith. I checked it as often as possible and lo and behold, it was back up one day. I kinda wish we had a "fallout shelter" in the event that the site goes down though.

I also feel that if everyone donated just $1, you wouldn't have to pay for hosting fees ever again and you'd have money for beers.

Nsane, keep up the great work. I'll try to donate more when funds permit.

im glad to see such an amazing support turn out.. id donate myself but im not old enough to own a VISA lol.

keep it coming folks.

With pleasure my little contribution of 15 US$ ;)

Thanks a lot for you dedication to maintain this site open. :P

I just send you $15 I'm broke right now. (As soon as I can I'll make a new donation) Just keep up the good work, We will support nsane.

I've been using this site to get my apps for a while...

Added 15 $ for the servers thingamajigs...

I've been using this site to get my apps for a while...

Added 15 $ for the servers thingamajigs...

Much appreciated. Considering nsane has a shitload of proxy file sharers setup, it's all gotta be paid somehow.

Gr8 to see the topic grow..

Nice to see those shiny diamonds sparkle around so much ;)

Thanks to everyone...

Bolt_Gundam510

i donated 10 dollars and 30 cents. my cheek was bad but that's all i can give. i'll try and give some more when i get a better cheek though. any ways this is all i can give for right now Nsane.

thanks ;)

and it's all good, atleast you donated, unlike the 6,000 some people that just use me for my bandwidth :D

I can't possibly give enough thanks to Nsane and the other great people who contribute to this site. I can't (wouldn't want to :) ) live without this great place. Hope my $14+change makes a difference.

MrVoice

All the cash we get makes a difference! Since we have quite a few users here, we only need a bit more people to donate like you do, and we will make the fee :)

Archived