windows 7 (x64) activation issue

demoneye

@demoneye

you just have to go to the link I gave and revalidate your win7 copy ... it has been flagged as not genuine before, even if you install Daz loader it won't change anything until you revalidate it online, that's the time that random pop-up would disappear.

u mean the "wat" link remover mate ?

it show "genuine " and "windows activated already...hamm

Nope, the micro$oft genuine validation link: http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/ .... just go there and revalidate your win7 w/ daz loader installed.

yes i figure it out already and try the windows "validation" and it DIDNT complete successfully even daz is running ...

post-15572-127343189264_thumb.png

• Replies 54
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sl@pSh0ck™

yes i figure it out already and try the windows "validation" and it DIDNT complete successfully even daz is running ...

are you using some sort of a proxy?

are you using some sort of a proxy?

nope , i disabled my FW also ...

WELP ITS WORK

my firefox run under sandboxie , so i make the process in ie8(not under SB) and it went ok :)

btw : what is the best way? remove this ugly mofo WAT or make windows validation for good?

cheers

Sl@pSh0ck™

after validating your copy online ... that's the only time you can uninstall KB971033 (wat) ... it's your choice really, uninstall it or keep it installed just for the heck of it :lol:

after validating your copy online ... that's the only time you can uninstall KB971033 (wat) ... it's your choice really, uninstall it or keep it installed just for the heck of it :lol:

hey many 10x for the help , and also for all the other who help me in that sh-it :)

i depend on winxp when it active all done ...but in win 7 u need more than active it , if not it will expire after 30 days :frusty:

and btw : i check again the chew.09 and it also validate 100%

so i think i keep it on not daz :)

Sl@pSh0ck™

stay w/ Daz ... the beauty of it is it is still being developed and support would come handy. Good thing you're all set ;)

• Administrator

We all have that WAT installed on our PC with no effect because of Daz. :thumbsup:

In Mumbaikar slang, wat means make a person feel or damage him like hell. :P

Sl@pSh0ck™

We all have that WAT installed on our PC with no effect because of Daz. :thumbsup:

In Mumbaikar slang, wat means make a person feel or damage him like hell. :P

:lol: .... nice one D

stay w/ Daz ... the beauty of it is it is still being developed and support would come handy. Good thing you're all set ;)

will stay with daz :)

btw i re validate and make it genuine and the time remain still appear(25 days) ... so i kill it with wt remover ...and now i can run any day anymore its stuck on "status please wait" :(

hi all

i just install (5 days ago) win 7 x64 using "chew-0.9" activation software , today i saw a pop up says i need to active(25 days left) my windows even it written it active already (under right click on "my computer" :o .

so i Uninstall chew 0.9 and install daz 1.7.9 instead , is it better? anyone encore such problem ?

btw: i installed all win update till it latest one

10x

As far as I know, the chew-0.9 is a fake activation and it doesn't work. Right now, stay away from RemoveWAT and Chew's.

btw i re validate and make it genuine and the time remain still appear(25 days) ... so i kill it with wt remover ...and now i can run any day anymore its stuck on "status please wait" :(

Well, dont start "clicking about for no reason"- read all the options and notes with fixes I'd recommend right now (unfortunately I believe you going to have to mod bios(AUTOMATICALLY)), but both fixes worked fine for me

Keep us posted and if you dont get results using them ones- There are couple more ;)

@ BoX

i will now 10x mate :)

@atsas

Vista7SlicLdr look the same like thr daz loaded , they both got same technique to active win7 (from first sight) ... :unsure:

and what is that u said " unfortunately I believe you going to have to mod bios" ... :o

just google removewat!

removes WAT completely

It does not remove WAT, on the contrary - it installs WAT (even if you've kept WAT unchecked & hidden away under Windows Update.) :lol:

btw ... is there any use to install / upgrade windows using : Windows 7 RTM Updates Packs x86 & x64 ?? :unsure:

btw ... is there any use to install / upgrade windows using : Windows 7 RTM Updates Packs x86 & x64 ?? :unsure:

I wouldn't suggest the Upgrade Packs that are floating on the net, unless it's an official SP release from Microsoft. It's better to pick-and-choose from the Windows Update.

By updating bios- you change OS modification in to custom one, which provide OS with relevant data, but it is add-on - loader. Update always gets response, that it needs

By updating bios- you change OS modification in to custom one, which provide OS with relevant data, but it is add-on - loader. Update always gets response, that it needs

i read in the net on the "mod bios" , and it seems to much risk to modify my bios.

i think if daz (and it should) work for me , i dont need it :)

I thought your issue was resolved. Would like to know the following 3 things:-

01.) Is your Windows activated?

02.) If yes, is it been successfully validated?

03.) If not, what's the hurdle?

• Administrator

@Demoneye: Do you still get that notification?

How about using a utility that uninstalls all the fixes and trying Daz again after that. :think:

Or is it a bug in windows.

How about using a utility that uninstalls all the fixes and trying Daz again after that. :think:

till now i dont get any popup for 25 days left , i change in daz the default so its suit my main board model , maybe this do the trick ..

1) yes

2) yes over microshit web site :)

10x ;)

• Administrator

till now i dont get any popup for 25 days left , i change in daz the default so its suit my main board model , maybe this do the trick ..

Good to hear that. :)

1) yes

2) yes over microshit web site :)

10x ;)

Congrats, :D

Glad your copy of Windows Se7en is finally activated & validated. Since you tried so many different loaders, suggest you to remove all traces with the help of the VOATK Tool Kit. Later, you may need to re-install the Daz loader on the mode that works for you.

Archived