windows 7 (x64) activation issue

demoneye

hi all

i just install (5 days ago) win 7 x64 using "chew-0.9" activation software , today i saw a pop up says i need to active(25 days left) my windows even it written it active already (under right click on "my computer" :o .

so i Uninstall chew 0.9 and install daz 1.7.9 instead , is it better? anyone encore such problem ?

btw: i installed all win update till it latest one

10x

• Replies 54
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAZ Loader is one of the best activation soft for Win7 no matter if x64 or x86. What version of Windows 7 are you using?

i hope u didnt do the WAT update :sneaky:

DAZ Loader is one of the best activation soft for Win7 no matter if x64 or x86. What version of Windows 7 are you using?

i wrote win 7 x64 ultimate

i hope u didnt do the WAT update :sneaky:

what is "wat" update? iupdated them all :D

Do not guarantee about x64, but Now I'm back on Extreme loader myself (x86 win7)

Do not guarantee about x64, but Now I'm back on Extreme loader myself (x86 win7)

the odd thing it show "activated" and out of the blue it pop up a small window at the tray icon says "u need to active windows

the odd thing it show "activated" and out of the blue it pop up a small window at the tray icon says "u need to active windows

Yeah... Got to be dreaded xx330 or something slipped in or you had something or anything to do with BIOS...

As unwilling I am to recommend- got to use patch/activation with BIOS moded :frusty: Try Vista7SlicLdr or Extreme loaders (multi patcher's for BIOS), but since it is x64- do not guarantee anything

Edited: Name of the package

Also you'd get more info of DVD build (OEM/Retail etc)

again, cause I only played about, but not run on x64 ,but clearing old patces might be sensible (VOATK Tools v2.5 BIOS RESET and CLEAN)

Sl@pSh0ck™

@demoneye

first thing first ... where did you get your copy of windows 7?

WAT : windows 7 activation Technology ... under the name : KB971033

check the update history , if you have done this update before , after a restart , this activation message would pop up every once in a while

EDIT : Beside i'm using x64 wind 7 , and DAZ loader seem to be fine with me

@demoneye

in the net :D like we all do ;)

it XFREE release , u can choose what x64 (pro, business....) version u want to install version 6.1 build 7600

#atasa

where can i locate the Vista7SlicLdr or Extreme loaders (multi patcher's for BIOS) ? hamm :)

WAT : windows 7 activation Technology ... under the name : KB971033

check the update history , if you have done this update before , after a restart , this activation message would pop up every once in a while

EDIT : Beside i'm using x64 wind 7 , and DAZ loader seem to be fine with me

yes this shit is in my system installed :frusty: so i loose? :fear:

Sl@pSh0ck™

@demoneye

it XFREE release , u can choose what x64 (pro, business....) version u want to install version 6.1 build 7600

#atasa

where can i locate the Vista7SlicLdr or Extreme loaders (multi patcher's for BIOS) ? hamm :)

dude try installing the untouched version of win7... you can get it at mydigitallife ... then use daz loader ... I even have WAT update installed ... no problem at all. ;)

EDIT: missed the part when you said you have already installed Daz loader ... if it is still saying you have un-registered copy of win7 ... just go here and revalidate your win7 ... it should work ;)

@demoneye

#atasa

dude try installing the untouched version of win7... you can get it at mydigitallife ... then use daz loader ... I even have WAT update installed ... no problem at all. ;)

my is untouched one...i just install daz 1.7.9 (successfully installed default setting ) today. how long do u run yours win 7 x64 with daz loader? ^_^

Sl@pSh0ck™

you might have missed my edited post :lol:

EDIT: missed the part when you said you have already installed Daz loader ... if it is still saying you have un-registered copy of win7 ... just go here and revalidate your win7 ... it should work ;)

I have win7 w/ daz loader since I can't remember when ... :lol: ... I installed this maybe later part of 2009. And I have WAT update installed.

DAZ loader sometimes , doesnt do the job after WAT update

use WAT Remover

Sl@pSh0ck™

use WAT Remover

I would not advise using this one though ... it change some system files w/c for me is not a very good way of activating win7. Just my 2 cents :wub:

you might have missed my edited post :lol:

I have win7 w/ daz loader since I can't remember when ... :lol: ... I installed this maybe later part of 2009. And I have WAT update installed.

that cool , is it win 7 x64??

use WAT Remover

10x for the link :) , is there any way i can make sure daz loader DOES it job?? since even its says "windows is active" it can randomize pop up the "plz active windows" screen

place for Vista7SlicLdr

http://www.mediafire.com/

?mnylkl1w4mz

Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition 3.500

i10x mate :)

i use win7 so i assume i need this 1 only "eXtreme Edition 3.500"..

btw its is better than daz? or "work" on windows protection in different way?

Sl@pSh0ck™

@demoneye

you just have to go to the link I gave and revalidate your win7 copy ... it has been flagged as not genuine before, even if you install Daz loader it won't change anything until you revalidate it online, that's the time that random pop-up would disappear.

place for Vista7SlicLdr

http://www.mediafire.com/

?mnylkl1w4mz

Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition 3.500

i10x mate :)

i use win7 so i assume i need this 1 only "eXtreme Edition 3.500"..

btw its is better than daz? or "work" on windows protection in different way?

1'st one seems to be better for the reason, that it left no trace of it on my win7 and never mind it says vista- its good for both

@demoneye

you just have to go to the link I gave and revalidate your win7 copy ... it has been flagged as not genuine before, even if you install Daz loader it won't change anything until you revalidate it online, that's the time that random pop-up would disappear.

u mean the "wat" link remover mate ?

it show "genuine " and "windows activated already...hamm

Sl@pSh0ck™

@demoneye

u mean the "wat" link remover mate ?

it show "genuine " and "windows activated already...hamm

Nope, the micro$oft genuine validation link: http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/ .... just go there and revalidate your win7 w/ daz loader installed.

Archived