[Expired] [Giveaway/Contest] NordVPN 5 x 1-year and 15 x 1-month codes

khanyash

• khanyash changed the title to [Giveaway/Contest] NordVPN 5 x 1-year and 15 x 1-month codes
  • Adenman pinned this topic
donkey-girl

Thanks for great giweaway.

I have been tested several vpn programs, and nord vpn is among the top, count me in the contest

As someone who has previously used NordVPN (my licence expired in June), I can confidently report

that it's as good as the company says. It's easy to install, doesn't install unwanted extras on your

machine, it's easy to understand and use "straight out of the box", it's fast and reliable. I never

had a single problem or "what happened there?'" moment with it. I have used other VPN's, but

none can match Nord's performance. I recommend it without any hesitation.:dance::dance::dance:

Thanks a lot for the giveaway @khanyashand thanks to NordVPN reps for supporting us in this exclusive giveaway. I'd like to win a license for NordVPN as being the best VPN regarding speeds, servers, privacy and UI. I like a lot their double hop VPN and the variety of servers plus low latency and faster connection. 

I'm already following them on social media  

My share is below:

Twitter.com giveaway share

Edited by dinosaur07
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@khanyash count me in,

well for the first question: Honestly I do not like ads, and even more sensitive ads content that appears every since and then when my children are playing kids games, those ads are extremely sensitive for kids, if I have the power to remove them at once I'll do it, hopefully, I've read that NordVPN is the most leading VPN with adblocker beside security of course.

so definitely I would go for it.

Thanks to the developer who spend nights and days for making a such good service.

I have been using VPN software for a long time to support my work. But not Nord VPN software.  So I hope to receive this key to check, is Nord VPN better than the old software I am using. I followed Nord VPN on Twitter and share this Giveway on my Twitter.

Thanks for the great giveaway contest so please count my entry in. NordVPN is the best VPN if you’re looking for peace of mind when on public Wi-Fi. Securely access personal information or work files

First of all many thanks for the opportunity to win a license is this great program. I need this program in order to bypass restrictions in watching TV and listening radio stations from around the world. Also nordvpn it has many servers with good speed and great security. Many thanks.

hanks for the opportunity to win a license is this great program. Also nordvpn it has many servers with great security. Many thanks.

First of all thanks a lot @khanyash and NordVPN for this giveaway!

I'd like to join in order to have the opportunity to get a strong mobile (and not only mobile, but my primary focus is mobile) VPN solution.
NordVPN has a very good speed and a GREAT choice of locations/servers worldwide.

Quick connection-setup times plus an easy but powerful app make it ideal for mobile use where privacy and security needs are more and more important ... security needs that, I must admit, I'm always quite worried about when it comes to mobile devices. 

Winning a NordVPN subscription would be awesome, especially if I will be that lucky to get a whole year use 😇

Thanks again for this opportunity!

Please count me in. 👍

Best Regards,
Tony

Edited by tonyweb

First of all, thank you very much to you in first and secondly to nordvpn company to give us a so great chance to get 1 year of their vpn products.

In the past, i did subscribe to a free subscription and it is really an impressive vpn, so fast and really anonymous (there are also obfuscated servers for be extremely protected).

I would like to be chosen cause i feel the need to an extra security due to war, hackers, rather active lately, into social media, messengers, my pc and mobile devices, and so on, but also with phishing, threats and malicious links: nordvpn protects also against these types of attacks.

NordVPN supports all devices including pcs, macos, android, ios; it gives also plugins for browsers, android tv and even routers and openvpn protocols that i would use to protect my internet connection !!! It has a good speed and severals servers worldwide to cover the need to overcome geolimits.  Hope to be one of the lucky guys.

Thank you very much again to you khanyash and NordVPN Team!
Best regards!

Tim

One of the most famous and best VPN for many years.
I have tried it in the past and it was really fast with many servers.
From what I see lately it has evolved with more features.
Highly recommended !
Good luck to everyone !

NordVPN is the magic security to surfe anywhere to study hard without stopping and getting films, music, documents, and other things that are useful for improving my abilities and power without any feelings of worry about being censored

First of all, thanks for this opportunity @khanyash

NordVPN is probably one of the best vpn around. Faster servers and strongest security.

Please, count me in.

please count me in.

Having used this vpn for three years(paid version), i can vouch for it to be the best among the lot. no problems, no worries at all while using it. would love to have it on my system again.

regards

🙏

Thanks khanyash and the NordvPn team for this exclusive gift!

And at first glance it seems that this Panama VPN service really provides everything that is needed. It has simply a huge network of 5,507+ servers in 60 countries of the world, which includes specially configured servers - for streaming, loading torrents and additional protection.

They also did not forget about protection here: the service uses a reliable 256-bit encryption and a combination of exclusively safe VPN protocols (OpenVPN and IKEV2/IPSEC). And all this is wrapped in intuitive applications that are pleasant and convenient to work with

NorthEastKnight

Many thanks to NordVPN developers.  Checking out the website, this VPN service seems to be super secure with being rich in safety features and also boasts impressive privacy credentials across the board to keep you truly safe online. :-)

I come from a country with the toughest internet censorship, so a VPN for Chinese users is desperately needed!

The best VPN ever out there. Hope to protect my web data with NORD VPN.

• Matrix unpinned this topic