[Expired] [Giveaway/Contest] NordVPN 5 x 1-year and 15 x 1-month codes

khanyash

Why do I want to win a license for NordVPN?

Because I am convinced more every day that we all need to use the best possible VPN to guard our privacy when surfing the web ... and NordVPN is rated by almost all the professional VPN critics (and users) that I see online to be either the best or in the top 3 of the best VPNs for the last decade. (Just search NordVPN reviews on Google.com or Bing.com, and you will see for yourself.) ... It's got everything that that makes a VPN great.  --- Plus, there are FIVE one year licenses included in this contest.

I have liked NordVPN on Twitter.com, and I have followed NordVPN on Facebook.com for years.

----> Here is my Twitter.com media social link for this contest.

*Many thanks to the NordVPN Team for sponsoring this contest, and thanks to the great and generous Khanyash for putting this contest together for all of us:D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the Giveaway.

I use a lot of streaming services and I hate that they all geoblock, I like the idea of using NordVPN to get the best value for my subscriptions. I also like to use BBC iPlayer and More4 so being able to use a UK Ip address is great.

I think that the internet should have no borders and having NordVPN makes that posible.

Edited by DMAS
Spelling :)

I want to join and win this VPN giveaway contest because I need a VPN to surf the Internet privately and anonymously.

Tweet

breachinbleach

I want to get in this giveaway ,I use streaming services also and want to use net privately.Please count me in. I have no social media accounts.Thanks

First thanks for your efforts and this very good VPN giveaway. NordVPN provides internet access without censorship or surveillance , reduce  digital footprint, and browse the internet freely

It has many good features that makes it one of the best VPN services, such as presence many servers allover the world, Split tunneling support, encryption, Prevent DND Leak, Kill switch, high speed and many more features

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A rare distribution from NordVPN today. thanks to the forum of course and khanyash! I have been using vpn services for a long time and have more than three programs, but NordVPN bypasses them all! The most important thing is privacy, and NordVPN has succeeded in this!!! Thanks NordVPN, I'm always with you!

Akaneharuka

Thank you for this awesome giveaways !

I like Nord VPN because their had a good reputation for providing excellent security for my internet !

and more than that it has many server around the world :)

So far, Nord VPN is the best VPN that I use. Fast, reliable, and secure connection. 

Nord VPN help me a lot before, to study markets in a different country.

Thanks for the giveaway!

nord vpn is one of the best vpn. i want to win coz now a days so many sites are blocked by ISP. i always use online proxy or some trial proxy. so want a secure and trustworthy vpn. i think this will fit in that category.

Edited by rajeesh

It is a well known fact that NordVPN is one of the best (if not THE best) VPN solution avaiable. 

For me personally no IP, DNS, or WebRTC leaks is one of the most important features. And the extra threat protection is a welcome and unexpected bonus.

well, nord vpn say that they are have fastest server and have no logs policy. i would love to test that claim. and while there are similar services that offer same claim, i still believe that nord vpn still one of the best vpn provider

thank for @khanyashnord vpn team and our beloved nsane forums for such as lovely giveaway

and best luck for all participant

@khanyash
Thanks for the giveaway.

It is the VPN with the most servers I have used. In the past, it was a little bit unstable but with the new "NordLynx" protocol everything has changed! Now it's more stable and offers higher speed.The software (WIN) has also received improvements and consumes less resources than before.

I want to participate and be lucky enough to win a license.

In my country (Venezuela) it's essential to have this type of service to fight the censorship government.

Cheers.

Marzukh Ahmed Prantik

I do not have any debit or credit card so I am unable to buy if I wanted to. Wish I get one.  

One of the most popular VPN, with great new features! Wireguard , Double VPN and more...
Good luck!

Nord VPN is one of the best VPN's with no logging policy, usefule features like double vpn etc. I also lke its interface and its large amount of servers. Thanks!!!

Great thanks for your efforts to get us this very good giveaway dear Sir.

I'd be very happy to win a license for my favorite VPN so that I can travel abroad and get that peace of mind knowing my data is private. They offer a variety of servers to choose from and have very good and safe IP. Excellent customer support and nice UI. I am already with them on fb/tt.

Best regards,

My ISP may censor some sites, i have been using  vpn .For me, NordVPN has  Friendly UI,  the obfuscated servers  is very iimportant  and convenient tool to break  through censorship .

Gordian Knot

Unlike other members, I already have a subscription with another VPN provider. I would, however, like to try NordVPN, see if it’s any better.

Many thanks for this giveaway. 👍

Oh God! How come I was just about to miss this wonderful giveaway by @khanyash Today it's going to end, but thank God, I was just in.

Thank you @khanyashand the NordVPN developers for this generous opportunity for us, the aspirants.

Why I want it...well I always long to own best in life. And undoubtedly, in VPN world, Nord is the leader. I have heard that its speedy servers don't let you feel that your speed is down. I'm a security freak as well, and this would let me feel safe always.

Please do count me in.

I've started following Nord on Twitter.

Edited by thriller

NORDVPN is reliable with its so many different servers around the world. It gives its users bulletproof protection against all the censorship and barriers out there. There is a sense of freedom and assurance while surfing the web using this VPN. 

I'd be very happy to win an NordVPN annual license because NordVPN provides a great layer of security for my internet communications.

NordVPN is a very reliable service that can help to get around locked content like giveaways that only work in certain regions or region limitations of Netflix, YouTube, etc. For that purpose it's a great plus that they provide many servers in different countries. 

Thank you very much for the giveaway @khanyash

NordVPN is faster, safer and more reliable than similar softwares,
Provides a large number of VPN servers,
Three VPN protocols and DoubleVPN,
Kill Switch and prevent DND Leak
I really like and need it, many thanks to you 

twitter

• Matrix unpinned this topic