• Replies 411
  • Views 51.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yup not there.

Using Wazor release.

Hello,

Can anyone here please provide a valid Product Key of MS Office Professional Plus (x64) for installation, I would really appreciate it...

Does anyone have a torrent link? I'm not the person to pay for uploading type sites.

Just want to do a bit of testing and see if I can integrate 2010 into the office.

*EDIT*

Nevermind lads, I think I found a way to download unlimited for free =D

i dont recommend you to download or use the retail

coz KMS activator doesn't work that well with it ,

try VL or RTM it worked for me , most of the time

Anyway finding a way to activate Retail seems easier for me to finding and downloading huge volume of RTM or VL versions from shared sites;

Do you know any address to fix retail version?

Or convert it to VL or RTM ?!!

there is no other way to fix than the previous methods which already have been discussed here

You want to try , something could work with u

like resetting the trial period

Anyway finding a way to activate Retail seems easier for me to finding and downloading huge volume of RTM or VL versions from shared sites;

Do you know any address to fix retail version?

Or convert it to VL or RTM ?!!

Here's a Tutorial on How to Convert Retail Edition to Volume License Edition (from My Digital Life)
yea I read it fully last night !!

Thay've done all works on Office 2010, except a permanent and stable solution :D

• 1 month later...
Shouldn't CODYQX4's Office 2010 Toolkit and EZ-Activator 2.0 Beta 3 be listed here, mates? :think: It worked out quite well for me. :)

@dcs18

thanks for informing me.

you can now remove the post if inappropriate.

José Matías Lemos was correct, if you have good convincing skill, you can still activate it by phone or activate by phone using Skype.

• Administrator

Lets install Office again. :evil:

• Administrator

Activated. :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Thanks theg33kg5me. :)

Man that it took so much time, confirmed each and every 42 digits from that answering machine. Hope M$ doesn't catch me. :P

Just to give my take on office 2010 and the activation problems.

The SELECT edition works great with the KMS activator, never had any problem.

dcs18 posted the torrent link for it somewhere in this topic, cba to look for it, find it yourself. :rolleyes:

I once downloaded the 1-file trail from microsoft and couldn't get it to work. Although I see some solutions now.

So in my opinion if someone hasn't downloaded office 2010 yet, go with the SELECT edition. :)

EDIT: btw DKT27 microsoft's gonna get you, you've been reported to the cyberpolice, because they backtraced it! lol

José Matías Lemos was correct, if you have good convincing skill, you can still activate it by phone or activate by phone using Skype.

Wow, thanks so much for this Office 2010 Volume License Multiple Activation Key. There was no need to convince anyone since I was only dealing with a computerized voice. It asked for my installation ID and then it gave me eight 6-digit numbers to type in. When I restarted Microsoft Word, I was activated!! :dance2: :w00t:

Does anybody know if this will also work with Project and Visio?

• Administrator

Wow, thanks so much for this Office 2010 Volume License Multiple Activation Key. There was no need to convince anyone since I was only dealing with a computerized voice. It asked for my installation ID and then it gave me eight 6-digit numbers to type in. When I restarted Microsoft Word, I was activated!! :dance2: :w00t:

Was the same with me. :hehe:

Of course, theg33kg5me knows that we would be talking to a bot. :P

@DKT27: Did you install just Office 2010 Professional Plus, or did you also install Project and/or Visio? I'm wondering if the MAK will work with Project too or if it's just for Professional Plus.

EDIT: Not that I really need Project now, but if the MAK works I had better activate it now while the getting is good. :D

• Administrator

Please remember that there's a limit to a number of MAK activations.

Archived