Office 2010 Fixes & Discussion

Toshiro

OK, I found the answer to my own question here: Microsoft Volume Licensing - Product Activation. The section under Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 (and under the three Visio products) says:

The KMS key will enable you to activate all Office 2010 client products (Office Professional Plus, Visio, and Project). There are MAK keys for suites and standalones. Visio and Project are not part of any suites, so they have separate MAK keys.

That's what I thought. :(

• Replies 411
  • Views 51.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please remember that there's a limit to a number of MAK activations.

Unfortunately the limit is exceeded now :(  

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone tried this -> Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus v14.0.4763.1000 Final ZWTiSO ? It says "does not require any cracks and activators (activated itself via the Internet!)."

+1 :yes:

I second that.

I'm glad you agree! It's really easy to use and really works. :) Hopefully, it'll be added soon. :think:

Feel free to snatch the MU link from MDL topic. Toshiro would have to edit the first post though to add it.

Use this key :-

snip

Just download and install the Office 2010 software then start Word then go to help then change product key then enter the key above then click install in the window that appears after the key is validated (internet must be on) !

Be quick as only a few activations are left.

You need to install VL editions for this to work.

If you already have Office 2010 software installed and have activated for 180 days with the KMS activator then just run the KMS activator again and select Remove/Uninstall KMS then start Word and go to help then change key and once the key is verified click on install then Office will convert itself from KMS to permanent MAK.

CREDITS - thethingy

COURTESY - Site: http://thepiratebay.org

Sharecode: /torrent/5845367/ [?]

EDIT - Its the same VL MAK posted by theg33kg5me.

Threads merged, also please avoid the caps, as we can read normal sized text just as well.

This MAK key has already has been posted by theg33kg5me here more than 3 weeks ago.

SO ?

Office 2010 Volume License MAK

Site: http://stashbox.org

Sharecode:

/987837/office2010MAK.txt

just for the info.

this MAK was refilled for another 30,000 valid activations earlier.

Enjoy!

We're neither deaf nor blind.

You certainly seem to be just cause I've posted this around the time a new set of activations (credits to theg33kg5me/thethingy) arrived certainly doesn't make the post redundant & let this be my last warning to you no need to mess around with me Posted Image

BTW what was that stuff about IIS being required for HTTPS(do you even know the meaning of them) ?

(credits to theg33kg5me/thethingy)

i am NOT thethingy. imho putting "slash" between our usernames could be mistakenly identified as same person by others.

BTW what was that stuff about IIS being required for HTTPS(do you even know the meaning of them) ?

I was having problem while loading HTTPS sites, after deleting some services that caused stability problems at my computer. I did installed IIS and they solved.

The slash is for the ambiguity over the source of the key since I don't know whether the two of you were related or not & the thethingy gave info on the activations left. So kudos to whoever got the VL MAK out in the public Posted Image

Thank you very much theg33kg5me for your efforts and help.

My office 2010 is activated by the key you provided :D

Archived