[Expired] WinRAR 6.0x New Year Giveaway (10 x Perpetual Licenses)

khanyash

best in compression and small installer size...

I use pirated version, but it would be nice if I have a chance to get valid license legally...

please count me in this contest...

• Replies 71
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best compression tool, lightweight, it scans viruses, it is the only program that I use to decompress the different formats, open .iso files. The first tool when reinstalling Windows

Winrar is one of the most reliable, feature rich and light archiving apps. It has many features like compression of archive files, has support for all popular archive formats like RAR, ZIP etc., Virus Scan etc. which make it the go-to app for performing archive related functions.

Thanks!! 

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win a perpetual license for WinRAR 6.00, @khanyashand WinRAR! :)

I'd like to win WinRAR perpetual license because it is the best archiving software in the planet, period! It has great features and superb functionality, in particular, its simple, clean and customizable GUI, fast compression rates and able to handle almost any known archiving formats. I became fan immediately many years ago and can't work efficiently and effectively without it. I still have the 5.7 version installed and it would be nice to get a much needed upgrade this time. Count me in!

eurobyn, not included for double entries

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

PM me your real first name, last name, email address, street, ZIP/city, country within 3 days

nww.png

Ifketak Khan

Congratulations to all winners and thanks khanyash for arranging the giveaway .....

// WOW //

I am also the winner now! Thanks @ PM Sent//

abbdoc, endo, Ryrynz, Ha91, x3r0 didn't claim the win in time.

Charles, SoulRipper88, Ifketak Khan, ducky88, ilcorsaro73 are the new winners.

PM me your real first name, last name, email address, street, ZIP/city, country within 2 days.

Charles, SoulRipper88, ilcorsaro73 didn't claim the win in time.

hakah, hfaz63, stajke are the new winners.

PM me your real first name, last name, email address, street, ZIP/city, country within 24 hours.

Just out of curiosity, why do you need winners’ physical (Country, State, City, ZIP code) addresses? 🤔

8 hours ago, Gordian Knot said:

Just out of curiosity, why do you need winners’ physical (Country, State, City, ZIP code) addresses? 🤔

The vendor needs the data for generating the license.

• Matrix unpinned this topic

Archived