[Expired] WinRAR 6.0x New Year Giveaway (10 x Perpetual Licenses)

khanyash

rarlab.png

https://www.win-rar.com/

WinRAR | Compress, Encrypt, Package and Backup

The data compression, encryption and archiving tool for Windows that opens RAR and ZIP files.

Compatible with many other file formats.

WinRAR 6.00 released

Release date: 07.12.2020

What's new

1. "Ignore" and "Ignore All" options are added to read error prompt. "Ignore" allows to continue processing with already read file part only and "Ignore All" does it for all future read errors.
  2. Exit code 12 is returned in the command line mode in case of read errors. This code is returned for all options in the read error prompt, including a newly introduced "Ignore" option.
  3. Destination path history in extraction dialog treats paths like 'folder' and 'folder\' as the same path and displays only 'folder' entry. Previously they occupied two entries in the history.

A complete list of all improvements and all bug-fixes [HERE]

WinRARis a powerful compression and archiving software

With WinRAR, you can compress or archive your multiple electronic files into single and significantly smaller size folders. This means you will save valuable space on your computer or mobile devices and manage your files more efficiently.

You can also open, extract and easily handle archived files using WinRAR.

WinRAR is more than just a compressor – Its many additional integrated functions help you organize your documents, e-mail attachments, multimedia and other kinds of electronic files.

The integrated functions of WinRAR make it a highly useful tool for your daily use. In addition to its multifunctionality, the strong technical advantages of WinRAR make it the right choice when selecting compression software.

WinRAR at a glance

• WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
  • WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
  • WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
  • WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
  • WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
  • WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
  • WinRAR is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
  • WinRAR licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.

WinRAR interface

Spoiler

wss.gif

| Why Is WinRAR The Right Choice |

WinRAR’s continual improvement provides users with a multi-functional, user-friendly compression & archiving software, with an intuitive interface featuring state-of-the-art options for downsizing, extracting, securing, restoring, repairing, sharing & managing files. WinRAR now takes advantage of the latest developments in the hardware market, such as processors with over 16 cores. It has been trimmed to use these additional cores for processing WinRAR compression tasks even faster than before. Also, there are performance enhancements in repairing damaged archives & improvements of the displayed file information within the WinRAR Interface, which increases the overall usability and user-friendliness.

download.png

buynow.png

Compress your multiple e-mail attachments into a single and significantly smaller size folder to make the sending and downloading process much easier and faster.

Split large files, be it a document, a multimedia file or software, into smaller pieces, to a USB drive, easily burn them to a CD/DVD or to share them over the Internet.

Backup your files to prevent their accidental loss or damage. Why use separate compression and backup programs? WinRAR already has these advanced backup features integrated.

Password-protect your email attachments or any sensitive files on your computer with WinRAR’s 256-bit password encryption technology to prevent unauthorized viewing or use of your files.

Lock the content of your archive files to prevent accidental or intentional modifications.

Protect your data from unwanted damage. The WinRAR’s recovery record function enables you to repair your archives in case of physical damage or any other partial data losses.

Archive your multiple files into single smaller folders, either in RAR or ZIP format, to save the valuable space on your hard drives or portable
devices.

Create self-extracting files if you are not sure your recipient has suitable software to open them. Self-extracting files do not require any software and can be opened with just a double click.

Multi-format support WinRAR offers packing both in RAR and in ZIP format, and unpacking support for a large number of archive formats, including RAR, ZIP, 7-ZIP, GZip, and TAR.

Large file support WinRAR can compress and archive files of to 8,589,934,591 GB.

Unicode support Unicode is supported in archive filenames, allowing non-Latin alphabetic filenames to be handled without any problem.

Integrated virus scan WinRAR’s embedded virus scan option enables you to scan the content of your archived files before you open or extract them.

Convenient network installation For network administrators there are extensive ways to easily install WinRAR in a network environment.

Customizable, professional interface WinRAR has a professional, yet simple, interface, which can be customized and changed manually.

More than 45 language versions WinRAR is available in more than 45 languages. Feel free to use WinRAR in any of these languages!

Easy to use and user friendly Right-click context menu, intuitive interface, extraction location memory, drag-and-drop and Wizard options makes using WinRAR very easy and user friendly.

Best compression-to speed ratio WinRAR creates archive files with a very high compression rate, at the same time keeping the compression process fast.

Safe and stable With more than 20 years of continuous development and improvements, WinRAR has established itself as a safe, stable and
state-of-the-art compression tool.
WinRAR creates and extracts multivolume archives flawlessly, without creating corrupt files.

WinRAR is mobile RAR for Android App available for all Android users on Google Play. This RAR App is able to unRAR and unZIP as well as creating RAR archives.

For all popular Operating Systems WinRAR is available for all Windows Operating Systems, including Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and Windows 7, and also as a command line version Linux, Mac OS X and FreeBSD.

download.png

buynow.png

About WinRAR

A powerful compression and archiving software.

Website | https://www.win-rar.com/

Support | https://www.win-rar.com/support.html

News | https://www.win-rar.com/news.html

Download | https://www.win-rar.com/download.html

Store | https://shop.win-rar.com/16/purl-shop

Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/winrar

Twitter | https://twitter.com/winrar_rarlab

winrar.png

I would like to thank the WinRAR Team for this special New Year giveaway

WinRAR 6.0x Giveaway

| 10 x Perpetual Licenses |

(these are perpetual, version limited licenses for the latest version WinRAR 6.00,

which only include minor upgrades to WinRAR 6.0x, but work lifetime)

fan.png

Rules Of The Giveaway

Must be a nsane member with at least 10 reputation points

Comment on WinRAR and its features in a few or two-three sentences

Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places (Optional but appreciated)

PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 05 Jan

Good luck

• khanyash changed the title to WinRAR 6.0x New Year Giveaway (10 x Perpetual Licenses)
  • Adenman pinned this topic
  • Replies 71
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, thank you for the generous giveaway. I'm in.

The best of WinRAR? The ratio between speed and compression size is the best. 7zip sure beats in compression size, but speed? It is very slow compared to RAR 5.

First of all many thanks for the opportunity. Winrar is an essential tool for my pc. Is fast in compression and decompression of big files and also has many options in file types and ratios to choose from. The option to secure your compressions is also very important to me. Among the important options is also the sfx option and the virus scan option. Hope to win a license. 

It's small but a must. It supports all popular compression formats .And the special compression. The third one is allow you to split archives into separate volumes easily, hope to win a license.

Wow that's nice one 

Winrar is very gud in compression. This is a must for all the pcs.

Password protectet and splitting file is quite easy with this.

Hello. Thanks for the giveaway.

I use winrar for about 20 years now from the back of the Windows XP days. :D Unfortunatelly got only the shareware version, wich reminds me to activate it, and must reinstall every 30 days. But it is still the best compression software, with the features i like, like passwording and auto adding descriptions to archives what you can read when open them. I used to it during theese years, tried many compression softwares, but always got back to it, cause it is the most usable, stable like rock, and never let me down. :)  It is highly customizable with many skins too, and it also has Hungarian language , whit is my mother language.

I could use this fantastic software . 7zip is fine but winrar is the top of the tools to use. i hope i can get the give away.

First, thanks for another great GiweAway, winRar is a  powerfull tool and should be on every computer, I use it everyday and feel it light and very easy to use, a chance to win a free license says count me in this contest.

Great Giweaway....

Software that can't miss on every pc.

Simple and streamlined it allows me both to save precious space and to protect my files and folders with passwords and recovery files so as not to risk losing anything.

TIA

My list of favorite software changed with time. I don't use the same video player as I did two decades ago, my go to antivirus is not the same as in my teenage years, but there is on constant who stayed on this list throughout those many years: WinRAR. 

I'm in. Best balance between speed and compression ratio as compared to 7-zip and other compressors. Plus, it can do AES256 encryption which I use to safeguard my TurboTax archives each year. 

Also, if you are in the "scene", when you try to extract the split archives you know WinRAR is the only one that can do it without a hassle😏

I like WinRAR because it is still clean file archiver without bloatware abilities. Small, fast but with great features and never failed me.

It is often updated and maintained.

Currently, there are many tools to help users in compressing and extracting files such as: WinRAR, PowerArchiver, WinZip, IZarc, etc. Among them, WinRAR is always a tool that is highly appreciated by users for its ability: Creating small archive files, fast compression and decompression speed, easy to use, no high configuration required. It is really a useful and necessary tool for me, thanks a lot.

Have been using it for decades since I was studing in school, and am still using it, wonderful program.

Hope to get the chance of wining the giveaway license.

Winrar is a must have for everyone nowadays.The interface is simple and the compression is superb.All of my usb files are compressed in Winrar to prevent and monitor them from file corruption and virus infection.

Thank you for arranging the promotion

The WinRAR archiver is probably known to everyone. For years, it has proven itself on the computers of users who appreciate high-quality file compression. WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.

The software offers a clear graphical interface and can additionally be operated from the command line.

Hey, thanks for providing this opportunity. I have been a life-long user ever since I started to properly use a pc when I was five or six. The earliest software that I can remember was WinZip that my brother introduced, but I found WinRaR to be quite useful, small in size and powerful enough to do the compressions that helped save precious disk space that quite rare in those days. 

Can you please provide me with a perpetual or a permanent license?

Thanks!

WinRAR is the only compression software that can work with Unicode.

It supports Unicode file names.

WinRAR fully supports drag-and-drop functionality.

Drag a folder/file from File explorer and drop it into WinRAR to add it to archive...

WinRAR can show encrypted or compressed NTFS files in color.

WinRAR shows and allows to compress hidden folders/files easily without changing any system settings.

WinRAR is one of the best (most pirated software too) and must have software for every PC.

I like WinRAR, because it is small size program with great features, we can still use after its 40 days expiration period and WinRAR author mainly focusing on adding more improvements on WinRAR (not on software piracy protection :D)

honestly, now I am using Pirated version WinRAR. I would like to participate in this giveaway, please count me too

Thanks @khanyash for this great giveaway

• Matrix unpinned this topic

Archived