[Expired] WinRAR 6.0x New Year Giveaway (10 x Perpetual Licenses)

khanyash

• Replies 71
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for this opportunity!

WinRAR is a must have for every PC, I have been using for many years, pirated version I will admit. I would like to be considered for this giveaway.

Features I like the most are:

- Small size

- Very user friendly

- Works on all Operating Systems that I have ever utilized

- Safe and stable, never had a problem using it

Encryption option is the best from the point of security. Speed is also good. Different archive types support is also good.

WinRAR is a powerful and popular utility that includes a set of functions for working with your archives. The program is available in more than 50 languages, as well as for all common operating systems, including mobile devices running Android. WinRAR supports all popular archive formats and is ideal for compressing multimedia files. The program automatically recognizes the file type and selects the best packing method for it.

WinRAR supports 256-bit cryptographic protection and digital signature technology for archives. There is also a function to encrypt the contents of archives, such as file names, their number and size.

RAR and WinRAR are fully compatible with 10. WinRAR is the only file compression software that is fully accepted in all countries using Unicode.

Been using Rar since the DOS days, great archiver, very fast and with more features I think than any other archiver. Truly is the jack of all trades.

Feature-rich and constantly updated and maintained, WinRAR is small, sleek, user-friendly, not bloated, fast, stable and customizable with different themes. WinRAR happens to be the foremost tool needed after a fresh Windows OS installation.

WinRAR features multi-format support, multi-OS versions and support, file drag-and-drop functionality, password protection, archive locking, recovery record support, archive repair function, large file support, elegant handling of self-extracting archives, 256-bit encryption and Unicode file / directory naming ability.

A must have program for every PC and my primary archiver for long, I like its sleek and cascaded context menu very much. I would like to have a personal license of this masterpiece.

Thanks for the giveaway. I like winrar. It's a great file archiver and it also supports extraction of many types of archive.

It will be great to have a license.

Count me in.

GREAT! first of all thanks for the giveaway. I Love WinRar, one of the best app for archive jobs. I use it everyday and feel it light and very easy to use Small, fast but with great features and never failed me

One of the best compression & decompression software with added functionalites like password protection, encryption, self extraction...

Using Winrar for atleast 15+ years after winzip became bloated.

One of the few software companies which respects it users & allowing to use the 40 day trial version even after the trial period ends.

A trialware software to use forever.

Already won the last winrar 5.90 license giveaway by @khanyash & using it now, which is very good.

Hope to win this license also.

I am usually using WinRAR to archiver NRG files. With these files, WinRAR has compression ratio better other software.
Moreover, WinRAR has a very fast compression and extraction speed.
I like WinRAR's creation default function, I can set a default compression method, default password. After Save and use for the next time.

Winrar is one of the oldest tools which has been used by many computer and even mobile users who download compressed files from internet or those who want to keep or send files in smaller sizes to save space or time. Winrar is optimized to use multi core CPUs to increase compression or decompression speed, Supports almost all archive types and has a nice and rich set of tools to create various types of archives and compressions as well as creating and extracting password-protected files.

Hi, thanks for the giveaway, I need WINRAR to create self-extracting multi-volume archives.
//WinRAR can work with Unicode (exclusive feature) & supports Unicode file names.
//Supports drag-and-drop functionality (Drag a folder/file from File explorer and drop it into WinRAR to add it to archive)
//WinRAR can show encrypted or compressed NTFS files in color.
//WinRAR shows and allows to compress hidden folders/files easily without changing any system settings.

First software I install on a fresh OS, although you can use other good free alternative but the way Winrar work and UI and rich feature it have make it hard decision to not use it

one of nice feature from many that I like is that you can make a profile with all your setting you like for a frequent folder path and even put it as a shortcut on desktop, next time just click on it and done backup on timely basis you like.

Please add me to giveaway

I have been using WinRAR since God was a boy, I recommend it highly and consider it part of my core tools on ANY PC

Yes, I would like a free license

WinRAR can back up your essential data and reduce the size of the email attachment. You can also use WinRAR to decompress RAR, ZIP, and other compression formats and make new archives in RAR and ZIP file formats.

Thanks for the Giveaway!
Comment on WinRAR and its features in a few or two-three sentences.
WinRar offers a full list of quality ZIP features and supports a host of extraction formats. There is also a drag-and-drop feature and Archive Wizard. The new 'Ignore' & 'Ignore All' options will avoid interrupting lengthy archiving operations, Exit code returns for all read error prompt and 'Extract archives to' used to place extracted files to specified destination folder.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/3681486758561372

Nice giveaway !
I've been using WinRAR for more than 20 years.

My first use is to extract Scene releases, but I also use it on a daily basis to compress all kind of stuff.

Of course, I've tried many other softwares for that purpose, but I've always come back to good old WinRAR, mainly because of the perfect GUI, the ability to extract multi-volume archives and the SFX module (for automated installations).

Two non-qualifying post hidden.

A reminder to members to check the first post in Giveaways for any qualifying Rules.

Thank you for the contest.

I want to win WinRAR because it is a convenient and easy-to-use archiver.
WinRAR supports working with many archive formats and provides maximum speed and compression ratio.
In WinRAR, I like the ability to restore damaged archives.
In WinRAR there is a possibility to choose the theme of the program.

Twitter Share

• Matrix unpinned this topic

Archived