https://privazer.com/PrivaZer_free.exe

and for the portable version :

https://privazer.com/PrivaZer.exe

Both links point to the latest release. 

The changelog is always here :

https://privazer.com/changelog.php

Fladen

• Administrator

@PrivaZer Team yes, I am on your homepage website, and I just checked the links. All of them are direct to the latest versions, and I asked about that because some software companies for example Google Chrome changes the download links on each release to add the new version number. 

• Like 2

#
Hello @PrivaZer Team.
Very nice to have you here on NSANE FORUMS.

I have been a Privazer donor for many years.
Now I am no longer able to use this wonderful program.
Since I purchased and use Rollback Rx Pro on Windows 10 Pro x64.

Hugs.
#

PrivaZer Team

Hello @Melgas

as long as you do not clean your free space, you can use PrivaZer and Rollback Rx. Maybe the issue has been fixed now, that makes so many years... 😁 

I remember that we  added a detection of the presence of Rollback Rx many years ago to prevent from cleaning the free space when present. 

Maybe a new test with latest release could be more successful. 

Fladen, 

#
Hello, @PrivaZer Team.

I installed Privazer Donors again and, in fact, when I ran it I immediately received the warning. Privazer himself cleared the options that are not advised and worked very well.

Thank you.
#

Screenshot_1.png

Hello,

Several days ago, I tested your software and it is perfect for easily freeing up disk space and effectively removing all traces of the user. 😀
However, I was very disappointed with the French translation of PrivaZer because it contains a lot of spelling and typographical errors. This is a real shame because it suggests that it was botched, which makes the software less pleasant to use, especially since your company is French, if I'm not mistaken.

I also noticed that the deep cleaning was quite long (about thirty minutes); even if the software warns the user that the cleaning can be long, I don't understand the reason for it. Is it because PrivaZer irreversibly deletes the files?

Finally, I think some parts of the interface can be improved. For example, the images in the "Scan specific traces" category are not very visible, even if it is only a detail. Moreover, I find the "Contact us" button (which is displayed on the cleaning window) useless because if the user clicks on it, his default browser opens, while the cache and history deletion is in progress...

Apart from all this, PrivaZer is really a very good software that I recommend for most users. ;) 👍

Best regards

Edited by Tux 528
  • Like 3

PrivaZer Team

Hello @Tux 528

Yes, we are mostly French and me, Fladen, the team leader, I'm French.

(Oui, on est en majorité Français et moi, Fladen, le leader de l'équipe, je suis français). 

Thanks for your nice words and thanks for recommending PrivaZer to your friends. 

Error in French may still happen, just share with us your findings. 

Concerning the speed :

cleaning the free space may take a while, even if PrivaZer is able to detect areas where a cleanup is needed and clean only those areas (which is much faster than cleaning/overwriting the entire free space 😉

If a particular step is slow, just send us a screenshot, we will give you more infos (here ot to [email protected]

As you suggested, you can speed up the entire cleanup process by changing your settings in PrivaZer. 

Click on "Advanced Options", then "cleanup" tab and choose "normal deletion" (only if making data unrecoverable is not a priority for you). 

As PrivaZer is focused on preserving your privacy, "secure deletion" is selected by default. 

Hope it helps, (cher compatriote 😉

Fladen, 

Thank you for your response. Indeed, I think the cleanup was long because the "Secure deletion" option was enabled by default in PrivaZer and I didn't enable the normal deletion of files. ;)

As far as the French translation is concerned, it is unfortunately not just a few errors, but more than a dozen typographical and spelling mistakes (typos in some sentences, a forgotten hyphen in a question...). It's a pity, considering the efficiency of the software.

Best regards

Edited by Tux 528

• 2 weeks later...

What exactly is the difference between the free version and the Donor version? I can't find this on you website. Also, how long is the Donors license good for, and is the Donor version available in "portable"? I prefer to install as few programs as possible on my Windows 10 computer. 🙂

Edited by byntf

• 1 month later...

Great program. Just recently upgraded to Donor's version.

I'm having the same problem as Akaneharuka. The Include/Exclude window will not accept any input. anyone else seeing this?

While I'm here, would love to have a "Move without a trace" option in Explorer.

PrivaZer Team

@Akaneharuka 

I will look into this. 

@ultrahub

The screenshot is of Shellbag AnalyZer & cleaner, not of PrivaZer.

Shellbag AnalyZer & cleaner is another tool from us available here :

https://privazer.com/download-shellbag-analyzer-shellbag-cleaner.php

Try to click on a line, it should make it editable. No? Or click on the button on the bottom-right. OK?

• Like 2

I'm talking about the 'Scan' menu'. It shows an 'Include/Exclude' link. When I open it it will not allow input.

The 'Advanced Options ' 'Include/Exclude'  works fine.

PrivaZer Team

no input, yes, I know. We were wondering if we should remove this link and have the Exclude/include only in the "advanced options" of PrivaZer.