Crack Heads

box

• Replies 68
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi TonyBlair!

Sorry, I think my post you mentioned is Misunderstood (or i Misunderstood what you say - Sorry my english is poor - sometimes i cannot phrase things totally right) I not posted that in a bad way. I posted that because i see a increase in the number of users at each time i log at the forum. And most of the time i not see this new people posting. I only wrote that wanting people share what they think. Only this. In any moment my intention is criticize/disrespect anyone here.

About 50 posts requirements.

Use it in the right places and is excellent. The right places would be where people want to post. The wrong places would be where people don't want to post. So, where are the right places?

Posting in the Submission would be one. This would curve the "trolls" (if that's the term).

Starting a new thread under Coding Heads would be another. This would eliminate people who want to bypass the Submission thread and make a new thread requesting fixes.

Wrong place?

Viewing Coding Heads.

This is my two cents. Now I have no money.

Hi TonyBlair!

Sorry, I think my post you mentioned is Misunderstood (or i Misunderstood what you say - Sorry my english is poor - sometimes i cannot phrase things totally right) I not posted that in a bad way. I posted that because i see a increase in the number of users at each time i log at the forum. And most of the time i not see this new people posting. I only wrote that wanting people share what they think. Only this. In any moment my intention is criticize/disrespect anyone here.

You are fine. Don't worry about it. I noticed that you are "Member of the WeeK". Congrats!

As one of the benefits, you can PM nasty stuff to Shought and he can only say thanks. I bet nobody told you that. :)

As one of the benefits, you can PM nasty stuff to Shought and he can only say thanks. I bet nobody told you that. :)

Hey, that's not true... Anyone can do that, it's not a perk that's for the Member of the Week only :D

Nice insight on the post requirement ;)

I can see the Lite at the end of the tunnel :sun:

Hi TonyBlair!

Hi someone,

Don't be sorry, It is my English which is poor. I didn't take your comment as a negative intention. In the contrary, I adopt it and add some numbers to highlight

the rightness of it.

Cheers  :)  

Hi TonyBlair!

Hi someone,

Don't be sorry, It is my English which is poor. I didn't take your comment as a negative intention. In the contrary, I adopt it and add some numbers to highlight

the rightness of it.

Cheers  :)  

Thx Tony.

• 4 weeks later...

Too much patience.. and they quit calling you the 'Go-to guy' .. from personal experience .. But you know if stops the redneck from saying ' Gitter done ' ( almost wrote something looked like it was in German).. all the better..

• 3 months later...
Guest Samuvel

I am just floating this idea out here. The Crack Heads thread gets lengthy fast and it is hard to manage. Many of us (actually just 7) were thinking something like the below.

Create one new category in "General Discussions & Support" named "Crack Heads". Under this category would be 4 new subcategories:

1- Submissions = This subcategory topic are threads for people to submit applications for challenge (crack). Demoneye got suckered into being the gatekeeper. He will determine if the submitted applications are worth the time/effort and prioritize the list. He will set the requirements/information for submission. People who want to test their skills can pick from the list and go at it. The big thing here is that, people who make submissions must do their homework and provide as much information about the applications as possible. They will most likely be the beta testers and provide general support to other members after the challenge is completed.

2- Nsane Editions = This subcategory topic is for completed works with how to instructions, hash, and links. Members can say thanks and make donation to Nsane Forums for maintaining the site.

3- Under Constructions/Repairs = This subcategory topic includes threads for people who accept the challenge. Contributors, students, and beta testers can provide support until the challenges are completed. (People can return to the specific threads and report problems or incompatibility issues. The person(s) who submitted the applications for challenge would be the ones who provide support to other members.) The final products would be released, dubbed the Nsane Edition, and archived in #2 above.

4- Library - under this subcategory, people can post information on tools/applications they used to get the job done. I have seen something like this in other forums. What will make this one different is that, people can only post about the applications they actually used.

Here is the deal. If you guys like this idea, please vote up(+) or down(-) and leave your names. (You need to stand up and be counted.)

If you have suggestions, please post here. (Don't PM me your suggestions.)

what happend to all the cracks and TR's... Whats going on here...

what happend to all the cracks and TR's... Whats going on here...

Coders Corner was created :P

There is a minimum number of post to enter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived