NOD32 Update Servers Problem?

Pako Jones

• Replies 55
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The updates for trial and cracked version users were ceased intentionally. In the event of a large update (happens 4-5 times a year) paying users have the highest priority and the others are updated afterwards.

http://::www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost....28&postcount=23 :D

the trial version you link to for the front page does update. on the 27th i was able to update to 1.1459 20060327. its a large file update too. 3 to 4 mbs

mine did it on u8a.este server

Guest Jdawg

There is one thong that I have definately learned over the years. Patience goes a long way. Try not to worry and stress give things ( especially computers ) a little bit of time. Nothing is perfect. I have noticed a little problem with nod 32 updates so I let it ride out for a little while and here we are. I have been watching everybody spaz for a few days now I thought it was funny. Thanks for the little chuckle guys. Its all good everything works great now though. :D

Update (allready) nod32 just popped up showing automatic update to V1.1460

There is one thong that I have definately learned over the years. Patience goes a long way. Try not to worry and stress give things ( especially computers ) a little bit of time. Nothing is perfect. I have noticed a little problem with nod 32 updates so I let it ride out for a little while and here we are. I have been watching everybody spaz for a few days now I thought it was funny. Thanks for the little chuckle guys. Its all good everything works great now though. :D

Update (allready) nod32 just popped up showing automatic update to V1.1460

i dont have the popups. i just check. mines updated too.

Guest Lingering

I agree with Jdawg and I think mostly complaining people were posting.

There isn't any trick. Gotta wait. :D

As I wrote before i'm still using the 1.9 Nsane's fix.

That's 'cause I don't need an upgrade for a working fix at least until the next format.

Never trusted lamer server, and this is my log:

pic18as.th.jpg

Some updates got lost... always happened (Eset servers problem...) but the signature is the latest one.

Am I the only one? I don't think so. :D

Im still using Nsane's 1.9 Fix too and all seems good.

Havent had an error in a long time with NOD32.

I got about 3 updates today..

Mind you the day before I went to some underground site and got infected with like 30 suspicious things and submitted them for research :D

Archived