Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 6

Karamjit

• Replies 191
  • Views 60.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, teodz1984 said:

Reinstalled and Applied IDM_6.3x_Crack_v16.5 (Final)

So far no pop-ups for the last hour of active IDM use.. (fingers crossed)..

ReCrack Enough!

Just popped in to see that every one is running into the same issue.
d6IMKa.png

And as notably every one here already discussed, Riched32 does not work, And the patch as well.
Any how, I'm positive that there will be a solution soon since this seems like a crc check or similar from idm's part which is causing this issue. Not too long before it gets patched i hope. Keep up the good work Patchers looking forward to the resolution.

Will check out the new patch version and see how it goes as well. :D

T3rM1nat0Rr3
4 minutes ago, Screen said:

I'm positive that there will be a solution soon... Not too long before it gets patched i hope... looking forward to the resolution.

Did you miss the fix that was posted, or you're waiting for Christmas? :D

24 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

Did you miss the fix that was posted, or you're waiting for Christmas? :D

Got it! Since i saw that users are still testing it out. Any way Christmas came pretty soon :D

Israeli_Eagle
8 hours ago, InsaneAl said:

Yes. Entirely possible. I was going to ask if anyone has the proper reg cleaner for IDM but forgot to. As it was, when I got the second fake serial message, I uninstalled yet again and this time I ticked it to do full clean up instead of default clean but even then unless you know where to look or you have the proper cleaner, there are still other keys left over in the registry than you'd think of. Right now I have yet another version of build 6 pre-activated installed and am trying that one..

InsnaeAl

Erm..... What you think about REGEDIT?? :coolwink:

In what other way would you want me to thank some user who gave some credit to me for reporting something he believes was a bug in his popular post in this topic even when it was apparent that I didn't try his share?

Spoiler

I can't believe it was a bot who deleted my "Thanks." post!

6 hours ago, Screen said:

Just popped in to see that every one is running into the same issue.
d6IMKa.png

And as notably every one here already discussed, Riched32 does not work, And the patch as well.
Any how, I'm positive that there will be a solution soon since this seems like a crc check or similar from idm's part which is causing this issue. Not too long before it gets patched i hope. Keep up the good work Patchers looking forward to the resolution.

Will check out the new patch version and see how it goes as well. :D

IDM 6.32 Build 6 do not inject riched32.dll to IDMan.exe process directly. To inject riched32.dll, you need an extra file winhttp.dll.

On 3/1/2019 at 12:36 PM, teodz1984 said:

Keep testing guys, i will fall back to the last working version .5 because it is stable for my currect needs 

For me it's happening on .5 too. I was using .5 since release but with november_ra1n patch. Had no issues until March 1. Same issue as you guys have.

EDIT: For now I've updated to .6 and applied Ali.Dbg crack v16.5 final. Hoping for the best.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Erm..... What you think about REGEDIT?? :coolwink:

been using regedit since it FIRST appeared in W95 but like I hinted on, you have to know what to delete. Regedit can be used and of course abused. Haha, I've been down both avenues many times over the years and suffered everything that an abused registry can throw back at you - the worst resulting in a restored c-drive image... There is a devoted IDM cleaner somewhere. I'll look for it. I may already have it, who knows. Thanks for suggestion(s) though...

Meanwhile, for those still getting EXE error message - it looks like you can at least still use IDM somewhat trouble-free, just get rid of message, just stop IDM page from opening and carry on. Don't have any downloads ready but waiting in the taskbar as they will not start after popup appears as they simply disappear when you press Start. I don't know about queued downloads, so just be careful queueing d/l's.

InsaneAl

New Notice : IDM_6.3x_Crack_v16.5 (Final) - It's still get snag. Should wait for the new Crack !!!

11 hours ago, namba67 said:

New Notice : IDM_6.3x_Crack_v16.5 (Final) - It's still get snag. Should wait for the new Crack !!!

11 hours ago, namba67 said:

I would like to share this working Crack :

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /

First @Ali.Dbg 16.5 patch is working for now.

Second the files you posted saying (working crack) are the same files patched by @Ali.Dbg 16.5 patch.

Are you kidding? :ph34r::duh:

Supremo Phantom

Testing the latest 16.5 patch, seems to be holding ground so far .. Good work mate..

could you share what was the reason why all blocks/patches suddenly failed.. everything was fine till a couple of days back, what suddenly changed, beside the rebranding..

1 hour ago, Supremo Phantom said:

Testing the latest 16.5 patch, seems to be holding ground so far .. Good work mate..

could you share what was the reason why all blocks/patches suddenly failed.. everything was fine till a couple of days back, what suddenly changed, beside the rebranding..

IDM is calling home at random times...

So it might be best to find what sites to block aside from ali.dbgs latet patch

The best solution is trial reset for me and don’t have to worry about patching at every update 🤩

Israeli_Eagle
16 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

IDM is calling home at random times...

So it might be best to find what sites to block aside from ali.dbgs latet patch

Might it be possible that some too-simple-minds have still enabled auto update checks?? :D

Israeli_Eagle
17 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

Just reporting behavior eben after auto update checks disabled :)

Btw... That did NOT mean you! :coolwink:

But you should clean the registry a bit, it might remember a few old (fake) names & serials.

Archived