Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 6

Karamjit

ederfernandez

The change of trading company name

(Date: Feb 27, 2019)

• Tonec Inc. will start the process of changing trading company name from Tonec Inc. to Tonec FZE for different IDM payment options and resellers from March 1st, 2019. All corresponding Tonec Inc. rights, duties, liabilities and obligations shall be transferred to Tonec FZE and accepted by Tonec FZE. All new licensing and other types of agreements will become legally binding to Tonec FZE from March 1st, 2019 unless specified otherwise.

Source: http://internetdownloadmanager.com/news.html

• Replies 191
  • Views 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

riched32.dll somehow does not work anymore,does anyone has this issue??

Edit:I think the news posted by ederfernandez does affect the license mechanism which rendered riched32.dll not working as March 1. 

Anyone noticed that IDM is complaining that IDM is corrupted /modified after using Ali.Dbg Patch?

Reinstalling and repatching dows not help since the popup still comes up ..

METHINKS IDM now has some anti-crack mechanism in place

4 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

METHINKS IDM now has some anti-crack mechanism in place

They have new mechanism 40 days ago! Trial resetter does not work. Re-install and cleaning does not work too! The powerful patch by D10N4 say it is patched successfully but IDM pop-up messages.

Third install today using 

idman632build6f.exe

idman632build6.exe

IDM.jpg

Default browser pops up to IDM download page

This will be an active cat and mouse game with TONEC invalidating illegal registrations of their software on every new release and the patchers trying to bypass this ..  We'll see how this will work out..

@Ali.Dbg: New install with your

IDM_6.3x_Crack_v16.4 (2019)    BETA!!! patched

After 1 download popup still prevails.. and browser launch to IDM download page.. 

On launch IDM new code that checks crc of the file(s) to see if  has been modified.. then throws a tantrum:

IDM.jpg

NOW TIME FOR  Archanus, professional blaspehemer and jejemon toeat his words and leave nsanedown forums

T3rM1nat0Rr3
42 minutes ago, Ali.Dbg said:

IDM_6.3x_Crack_v16.4 (2019)    BETA!!!

CGp4CaA.jpg

Not working here also...

CHv4axyt_o.png

31 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

This will be an active cat and mouse game with TONEC invalidating illegal registrations of their software on every new release and the patchers trying to bypass this ..  We'll see how this will work out..

@Ali.Dbg: New install with your

IDM_6.3x_Crack_v16.4 (2019)    BETA!!! patched

After 1 download popup still prevails.. and browser launch to IDM download page.. 

IDM.jpg

NOW TIME FOR  Archanus, professional blaspehemer and jejemon toeat his words and leave nsanedown forums

I had the same problem. But when I restore the crack and disable the IDM update checker. IDM works again! Maybe  you can have a try. Thanks to Ali.Dbg for the great work.

Disable the IDM update checker on the older patch didn't work .. same popup

ATM Testing a newer release  of ALI.DBG's patcher that what was posted..

Will report if the popup  behavior is gone.. and ALI.DBG will release it after the proper tests.

ALIDBG.jpg

After 15 minutes and 4 large download from non-resuming hosts

So far IDM ipopup warning and browser redirect has returned

I'm going back to Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 5 for the meantime as my daily driver

I think, some parts / part of IDM (in Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager) or maybe the 'IDMan.exe' itself check & send the serial number and trial expiry date to IDM server, and if it's not valid, then the pop-up is gonna show up. It's not check the 'IDMan.exe' hash file, cause the 'riched32.dll' is not working anymore today.

T3rM1nat0Rr3
1 hour ago, teodz1984 said:

So far IDM ipopup warning and browser redirect has returned

Has returned?

I found the opposite. The new Patch, sent via PM, is currently working fine (i.e. NO "IDM is corrupt" message).

EDIT: "IDM is corrupt" message has just shown again.

Edgar.Elooo
3 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

Has returned?

I found the opposite. The new Patch, sent via PM, is currently working fine (i.e. NO "IDM is corrupt" message).

Please PM in order to try if u please.

Keep testing guys, i will fall back to the last working version .5 because it is stable for my currect needs 

Tell me,, has this IDM corrupted EXE message happened for a while or is it like what happened to me, only after I updated Firefox to v65.0.2 about 1 hour ago, after using it all day without any problems..?? Also bear in mind that it's 1st of March today,, could be a timebomb... I copied back over FF v65.0.1 and it still happened. Also makes no difference online or offline - still happened.. I am still using IDM 6.32 Build 5 by the way, so this corrupt EXE error message is something that seems to be unique to something in particular that has been pre-programmed into IDM by "them",, because I have been using 6.32 build 5 from the time it appeared, weeks ago, and had no problems until an hour ago.. I think it's just another us vs them thing, like was mentioned above...

Oh, I copied *.BAK, created by Ali.Dbg 16.3 and redid it with 16.4.. Fingers crossed...

InsaneAl

Edgar.Elooo

IDM v6.32 Build 6, Patch 16.4, updates disabled and still no popup fingers crossed too...

Well I am on the eastern hemisphere... so well into the afternooon of March 1 .. Well see if symptoms pop up much later...

WindowsAddict

I'm on 32.5 and i've seen around 4 popup msg in last 6 hours. Its random, i tried to play with clock to see if its based on time but so far i couldn't find any relation to it. Although all other functions are normal except of course those popup.

Archived