Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 6

Karamjit

FYI:

I also got that "corrupted" message this morning.

I am a long time PAID user of IDM - no fixes have ever been applied to this machine.

• Replies 191
  • Views 60.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ali.Dbg said:

IDM_6.3x_Crack_v16.4 (2019)    BETA!!!

CGp4CaA.jpg

Download:

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9639018/IDM_6.3x_Crack_v16.4.zip.html

This crack is working fine so far, no more pop-up, even when I change the time and date two months from now...

T3rM1nat0Rr3
33 minutes ago, xpkRAKE said:

I also got that "corrupted" message this morning. I am a long time PAID user of IDM - no fixes have ever been applied to this machine.

In that case, email Dave Saeger at IDM support right away.

Seeing that this happens to paying customers too, it just crossed my mind that this may not be a new hidden check or that the cracks have suddenly stopped working, but rather a bug related to Tonec's transition to FZE status, which hopefully will be resolved soon.

zanderthunder
8 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

Third install today using 

idman632build6f.exe

idman632build6.exe

IDM.jpg

Default browser pops up to IDM download page

Even with IP block in place (I used Internet Lock for this), the issue still persists.

I'm might reinstalling IDM back and testing the newest IDM patch by @Ali.Dbg (during the installation, internet is disconnected to prevent possible call back home by the installer)

T3rM1nat0Rr3
59 minutes ago, Edward Raja said:

I'm might reinstalling IDM back and testing the newest IDM patch by @Ali.Dbg

Go for it. You shouldn't have any problems.

The "IDM is corrupt" pop up appears to be cured with @Ali.Dbg v16.5 patch ;)

DLL by menglv [01-03-2019]

Site: https://drop.me
Sharecode: /BrV03x

Copy riched32.dll & winhttp.dll to IDM directory. Run IDM installer again if it isn't work.

673952362_Image1.png.a91ec454eab02de2c6f8dbb0d07bb82c.png

zanderthunder
57 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

Go for it. You shouldn't have any problems.

The "IDM is corrupt" pop up appears to be cured with @Ali.Dbg v16.5 patch ;)

So far reinstalled back IDM and before finishing the installation, I patched IDM with @Ali.Dbg's patch under "Run As Administrator". For now, the popup issue is fixed.

48 minutes ago, alan_fox said:

DLL by menglv [01-03-2019]

Site: https://drop.me
Sharecode: /BrV03x 

Copy riched32.dll & winhttp.dll to IDM directory. Run IDM installer again if it isn't work.

673952362_Image1.png.a91ec454eab02de2c6f8dbb0d07bb82c.png

I'm trying to test also these patched dll files and see whether the combination of @Ali.Dbg latest patch and menglv's patch is successful or not.

Meanwhile, I have alerted @dcs18 and their team as well about the latest pop-up issue, since I used their tutorials for blocking the IP used to IDM call home function.

I think a new version is coming soon since they already changed their trading company name and all files must be signed with that trading

Well I’m glad it isn’t only me , I too started getting this yesterday.  I too will try Ali.dbg new fix.

What  I’d like to know is  how can a change in their company(licensing) cause a working version to suddenly develop a bug?  Mine was working for months .

Unfortunately since last night, using Ali.Dbg "16.4" patch, it happened again. I just click OK, stop the IDM page opening, then carry on til next time, it still functions OK, although I don't know how it would go on LARGE files... Ah-hah, I just saw Ali.Dbg v16.5 patch, so now I wil try that..

Ahhhh, isn't life fun at times like this - (no not really, but you never give up)...

**Edit a few minutes later - Ali.Dbg 16.5 now applied. Time to wait and see..

InsaneAl

Update on my above post...

I applied the v16.5 patch, logged out of this site, went and downloaded a few files then up came the Fake Serial message of all things. Stopped internet and uninstalled 6.32 build 5, rebooted, installed 6.32 build 6, applied 16.5 patch - thought to myself "if I am going to have problems, it may as well be with latest version so I can keep up with the latest attempt to fix"... Now still trying new set up...

InsaneAl

Edit in 5 min later - Oh cripes, I just saw IDM 3.32 build 6.1 on another site... Geeez man, never ends - hahahaha..!! AND now, to top it off, fake serial message just popped up again...

DLL by menglv posted by alan_fox is the best solution so far. You do not need to apply the patch every time that new version is out and so far nothing pop out yet. 

its a new protection scheme.. so we aren't sure yet.. what we know so far it is doing some integrity check so unless patches bypass that check.. we are in for some annoying popups

Israeli_Eagle
1 hour ago, InsaneAl said:

I applied the v16.5 patch, logged out of this site, went and downloaded a few files then up came the Fake Serial message of all things. Stopped internet and uninstalled 6.32 build 5, rebooted, installed 6.32 build 6, applied 16.5 patch - thought to myself "if I am going to have problems, it may as well be with latest version so I can keep up with the latest attempt to fix"... Now still trying new set up...

InsaneAl

Edit in 5 min later - Oh cripes, I just saw IDM 3.32 build 6.1 on another site... Geeez man, never ends - hahahaha..!! AND now, to top it off, fake serial message just popped up again...

Is it possible that you should clean your registry??
Because mine has still zero problems at all and works perfect of the older Ali.Dbg 16.3.

It seems they have designed the new anti-piracy along with the changing of brand company.

12 hours ago, keyman said:

Seeing that this happens to paying customers too

But a few hours ago I just registered IDM with mine legit license without any issues.

Miss with this phenomenal release...

Spoiler

IDM.png

4 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Is it possible that you should clean your registry??
Because mine has still zero problems at all and works perfect of the older Ali.Dbg 16.3.

Yes. Entirely possible. I was going to ask if anyone has the proper reg cleaner for IDM but forgot to. As it was, when I got the second fake serial message, I uninstalled yet again and this time I ticked it to do full clean up instead of default clean but even then unless you know where to look or you have the proper cleaner, there are still other keys left over in the registry than you'd think of. Right now I have yet another version of build 6 pre-activated installed and am trying that one..

InsnaeAl

When I uninstall, I used Revo UnInstaller which does a pretty good job. Then I used a program and searched The registry with keywords like tonic and Internet download manager.

zanderthunder
5 hours ago, Dahaka said:

What's the name of the new branding?

Try the pack I am using - so far no nagging screens or popups.

Reveal hidden contents

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9642699/Internet-Download-Manager-6.32-Build-6-Final.rar.html

They changed their name from Tonec Inc. to Tonec FZE.

So far at this moment, no popups appeared after applying the latest @Ali.Dbg's patch (running the patch under elevated permission) and meng_lv's patched DLL files. These patches are applied before clicking "Finish" to end the installation.

8 hours ago, InsaneAl said:

InsaneAl

@InsaneAl, to resolve the fake serial message, follow tutorials provided by @dcs18 and their team.

Archived