Post them desktops!

Guest Gir489

NVMTe1r.jpg

this my humble desktop

i find that stardock fences is all i really need to keep a tidy desktop. in the past i tried stuff like rain meter, but as useful as the hdd widgets are, i don't think it's possible to let the drives go to sleep, so to me that wasn't really practical.

also for simplicity sake i prefer my current setup smile.gif

i also did some minor edits to the start tiles. now is more practical and less annoying when using the default tiles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Screenshot%204a.png

Okay here is one.. I took this screenshot by holding down the Windows Key + Vol Dn... running Remote Desktop.. of my main laptop.. with my Windows 8.1 RT Tablet... the screen is 10.1" but I had to reduce the image size to 800 from 1920.. If Windows 10 was ever ported for ARM.. I would be right there in like two seconds... I also has to blur out information that can be used to track me down.. LOL.. Really never think about it until you start looking and thinking abut your screen.. Posting this because the method is unique.. and for some reason I just thought I would wonder around for awhile and work on the laptop too.. :P

​EDIT: Oh wait this time from my Phone.. ;P

wp_ss_20151107_0001a.pngwp_ss_20151107_0002a.png

And the phone itself...

wp_ss_20151107_0003a.png

The next one will be of a minimal dual screenshot... after I have finished organizing and arranging my Start Menu and modding the system... and screens of my Tablets in their native Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1 Enterprise... Maybe some VHD's.. on VB... Linux.. ( just a WIP )...( Hopefully one of El Capitan if I don't go crazy trying to get something to run for VB.. LOL ) Edited by HX1