Guest Gir489

V28cDr7.png

EIX7PjV.png

UIVoqqx.png

3EQNQXO.png

zKEODbc.png

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Edited by fl0ppy2

I succesfully changed the Logon UI on three systems with a weird reloading cycle on it.. but changed the logon nevertheless...

I am wondering if anyone has a solution to changing the background for the Logon UI in Windows 10.. and if so could you post here the tool or method.. THX :)

For whatever reason my system doesn't like the two programs availible to do so.. Windows 10 Logon UI Changer and Windows 10 Logon Background Changer.. both programs have a common author but both are giving me errors on my system.. Luckily I have a Dual Boot system or I would not have been able to fix the issues.. I could not even log in..

EDIT:

UPDATE - The Win10BGChanger has updated to a new version that fixes this problem found the answer before the forums went down yesterday.. Win10BGChanger1.2.0.0

Edited by HX1

iwR3GcN.jpg

HX1 :hi: it's me 'fl0ppyd1scours3' ;)

GhtQQBL.jpg

Windows 10 baby! :troll:

Edited by fl0ppy2

Sup.. fl0ppy.. long time no see.. :hi:​​

making a chromium "Good" build page :showoff:

I am going to post in here eventually.. wierd how when you find the right setup it sticks and then you dont have time to play with all the toys you build into it.. :P .. but damnit I WILL.. LOL

Windows RT Tablet 8.1 Using the basic wallpapers Version A from nsane.wp.2011 design... This will give you wallpapers from nsane.. and change your theme to an automatic color which matches each wallpaper.. This is from my tablet but will work on any system including Windows 10.. Those screenshots will come later after the redesign.

nsane.themepack.. I would change the auto switch to every 10 seconds for a nice effect...

http://www.MediaFire.com/download/dri9uf3ku5abm17/nsane.deskthemepack

nsane2.png

Edited.. wrong screenshot

Edited by HX1