Post them desktops!

Guest Gir489

+1 on the very nice desktop from nivrid... I might become tempted to customise mine too, but I'm trying not to :P

It will never be the same again :lmao: You know it too..

SnakeMasteR

Posted Image

I hate desktop icons so far. :lol:

Normally i use also RocketDock but not in the last time.

Sl@pSh0ck™

+1 on the very nice desktop from nivrid... I might become tempted to customise mine too, but I'm trying not to :P

Try it dude, it's fun. But I must warn you ... once you pop you can't stop :lol:

Hey nivrid,, sources please?

Pretty please?? ^_^

Hey, I get my goodies from DeviantArt

VS: Blend 2.0

Rainmeter skin: HTC Home like tango

Wall: Farsighted

Icons: Token (search for it in DA, theres a bunch of em)

@HX1

Dude, why not create a How To in customizing windows? Basic ones like how to patch windows, changing explorerframe.dll etc. ;0

niharjhatn

^^^

Haha, cheers mate, appreciate it, love the icons + rainmeter especially!!

BTW did you use any specific software to replace the icons??

Sl@pSh0ck™

I changed them manually ... ex. from your icon sitting in your desktop - right click - click properties - click change icon - browse to where you have the new icon you wana use, then apply - after that you can now pin it to taskbar. If you want to use an app for changing icons, iconpackager should be one and tuneup utilities can do the trick as well.

For changing the start orb you can use this

Just a note if they don't all update right away.. you can delete the IconCache.db file in your Profile.. Log Off then back on and they should update.. There is a couple of ways but that is the one I remember..Not for sure about the directory exactly..

niharjhatn

I changed them manually ... ex. from your icon sitting in your desktop - right click - click properties - click change icon - browse to where you have the new icon you wana use, then apply - after that you can now pin it to taskbar. If you want to use an app for changing icons, iconpackager should be one and tuneup utilities can do the trick as well.

For changing the start orb you can use this

Hey nivrid (+ any others interested in his desktop)

I had a bit of time (holidays from uni) and so I have done a quick customization of the theme "Shine 2.0" theme by zainadeel made for Custopack tools - link.

If you take a look, it is the same theme, same author, just modified so that it can be installed for custopack tools.

All I have done is take this theme, and add the light token icons by brsev link (as well as one extra icon for live folders by Mr. Rosik link).

I have combined them together to create an easy to install theme + icon set for custopack tools (out of lack of imagination, called it Shine 2.1).

All credits to original creators, all I did was compile them together.

I'm not a major customizer guy, just was a bit bored, will not be uploading anywhere else, just thought that because I hadn't done jack here at nsane, might as well contribute in what little way I can...

A couple of my desktop pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download

Remember you need Custopack tools installed first...those concerned it is like windowsblinds do not be afraid - it does not add any services etc and you can easily revert back to normal win7

Yes, CustoPack tools is great, no question about it, btw I was using Dream theme prior to MacOSX , I'm thinking about going back to it , it's similar to your Shine theme, but I liked Dream one better , I tried them all btw :)

Anyways, I made few changes in the Rainmeter, get rid of two gadgets and changed a wallpaper.

Damn , it's very very hot today , as you can see in the gadget, 38 degrees ..... :s , although that's outside, in my apartment is very chilly though ;)

Posted Image

grouchysmurf

Posted Image

Ok, I cleaned it up a bit, got rid of some, added others. I am still trying to work my winamp into this, there is a player config, but it does not seem to work very well.

I am also going to try to get my VLC into here as well.

nice desktops you guys! keep them coming. pleasure my eyes! :P

Has anyone who has CustoPacks yet installed the WP7 link I posted above?.. Was wondering before sidestepping from working on Litestep.. IF in fact this one works with those of us who do not have Aero capabilities..? ( I hate doing all of the cleanup after finding a dead end.. :P especially when I have so much going on and tow other accounts to to take care of.. )

SnakeMasteR

Here is my boring desktop...

Posted Image

I put all my icons behind Winamp

to make you think I have a clean desktop. :P

Still laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But good desktop. ^_^

I say 'God Damn' !

What a beauty .... the girl I mean ^_^

As for other changes, CustoPack theme is changed, using Frost theme now, looks great and to my BIG surprise, fonts are awesome, exactly what I was looking for :)

I don't think I'm gonna change anything in the near future, wallpaper is the most certain part that's not going to change anytime soon, if ever (don't say never method) :lol:

Posted Image

I say 'God Damn' !

The guy who (heavily) photoshopped her skin forgot about the belly-button, and pretty much killed it. Common mistake for fellas that get kinda "euphoric" while photoshopping models ;)

I say 'God Damn' !

The guy who (heavily) photoshopped her skin forgot about the belly-button, and pretty much killed it. Common mistake for fellas that get kinda "euphoric" while photoshopping models ;)

Yeah, but you'll rarely see some girl that isn't photoshoped, that's a'ight :)

Even guys are photoshoped, politicians, every-fukin-body :lol:

Edited by shajt

In my country, many girls really look like this (on the street etc.)... no joking, and no exaggeration. And there are LOTS of them.

They're also readily available if you have the fat wallet, nice sports car and beautiful villa. No need to be good looking, although it helps, of course.

I say 'God Damn' !

As for other changes, CustoPack theme is changed, using Frost theme now, looks great and to my BIG surprise, fonts are awesome, exactly what I was looking for :)

I don't think I'm gonna change anything in the near future, wallpaper is the most certain part that's not going to change anytime soon, if ever (don't say never method) :lol:

:wub: I wanna that wallpaper :P