WindowsAddict

WindowsAddict
10 hours ago, Archanus said:

Very useful that tool :) I use License Setup, that it seems a lot of better than Office C2R Tool; and I have now Office 2019 in Windows 8.1 :) !! 

I need to mention few things, :)

office 2019 can not update if os is not windows 10.

if anyone want to get the latest features of office on older windows and still want office updates, in that case,

install office 365 pro plus, (can be installed using office tool plus, with a office 2019 retail img) and convert it to office 2016 mondo, with abbodi1406's office retail to vl converter, C2R-R2V

• Replies 107
  • Views 168.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WindowsAddict said:

I need to mention few things, :)

office 2019 can not update if os is not windows 10.

if anyone want to get the latest features of office on older windows and still want office updates, in that case,

install office 365 pro plus, (can be installed using office tool plus, with a office 2019 retail img) and convert it to office 2016 mondo, with abbodi1406's office retail to vl converter, C2R-R2V

Oh, it's true dear bro :) !!! I have Office 365 Pro Plus, because of my univerisity :D Thanks for the great info :) So I can have the latest updates

2106921735_29days.thumb.jpg.d470ae3f10c48954397f3199efb2f615.jpg

I tried to activate office 2019 in another system but it is not working.I tried the office tool also but not working.But after activating using kmspico it activated as 2016. Then i tried to remove the 2016 licence using office tool & after that activator worked.Now it is showing as activated.I dont know what is happening may be windows defender is blocking the kms server.

WindowsAddict
3 hours ago, Anoop said:

I tried to activate office 2019 in another system but it is not working.I tried the office tool also but not working.But after activating using kmspico it activated as 2016. Then i tried to remove the 2016 licence using office tool & after that activator worked.Now it is showing as activated.I dont know what is happening may be windows defender is blocking the kms server.

Your post is little confusing,

anyway, most times if activator is not working in that case it is the fault of corrupt system files,

i see your windows is also not activating, try token rebuilding fix mentioned in the read me. and open cmd as admin and enter 

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

if it find any errors then enter

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

and then enter,

sfc /scannow

now reboot.

if it still can not activate then its time to reinstall your windows. :)

p.s. activator is working fine here and defender is not detecting it, (can't detect since its the same process for official genuine kms too)

Somehow i made it work.Anyway thanks for your help.It is a little bit difficult to install and activate office 2019 if we already installed office 2016 in the system.Some errors happened in the previous installation so i did a reinstallation & followed your procedure for converting it into office 2019 volume license & finally it gets activated.

Hi!

I have just activated Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and Office 2019 (converted to VL) with this tool ... which always works very well and still does not give positive detections!
Very good work !
Thank you so much.

• Jordan locked this topic

Archived