WindowsAddict

WindowsAddict
2 minutes ago, EternalX said:

Looks like someone else combined it too but I will wait for your version @WindowsAddict 

Capture2.PNG

Yeah, mephistooo2 made it before i started posting script. and actually he inspired me to work on 100% clean scripts activation's.

but mephistooo2 digital activation have serious bugs and and its $oem$ folder have false positives,

and online activation have few servers listed and half of them don't work and users have to try and check every server manually.

inject method and its script also have serious bugs, and windivert can be made clean but he didn't try. he unnecessarily have false positives full $oem$ exe while he simply can avoid it by directly copying to desktop from cmd as i did with w10 activation script.

those problem in mephistooo2 scripts made me to create clean and bug free scripts with motive of being 100% clean from av's detection's.

• Replies 107
  • Views 172k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I simply like ur version of all the others as it is script based not exe so no false positives and also it is simple and straight forward (not bloated) .. looking forward to ur future updates and thanks for ur precious work..?

Some pretty cool stuff coming up in the next update, stay tuned. Awesome stuff happens when two nsane members get together ?.

WindowsAddict

Updated to v3.0

ChangeLog:
- Added Renewal task For Life time activation.
- $OEM$ Folder is available for Preactivation.
- Added option "Complete Uninstall".
- Script will now check for updates if online when you open it.
- Powershell method to detect working kms server have been replaced with cmd fail and try method to remove av's alert.
- 17 server list reduced to 6 best servers. (No need for long list, you'll definately get one from these 6 servers)
- Now kms server name will not remove after activation, to remove server name from system, use complete uninstall option.

Special Thanks to rpo and AR_Alex for Great support and help. :)

Great thanks for the continued updates! Will you also be adding an offline kms option to the script ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

WindowsAddict
6 minutes ago, UpGrade said:

Great thanks for the continued updates! Will you also be adding an offline kms option to the script ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah, my next target is to find a clean offline solution for kms activation.

i'll make a separate script for that.

Thank you...

got a ‘ windows 10 pro x64 multi 110 + extras +  office pro x64 2016 ‘ ready to capture wim

let me know when it ready and I’ll do a test before uploading..

OK, i get some people might want to spare the hassle of excluding KMS tools in their AV. But doing that for the price of having the IP and hardware specific IDs logged on a server on the net (no-one knows whos maintaining those) is quite ridiculous.

WindowsAddict
2 hours ago, rerigam said:

Even if Virustotal say 0/57, when i run the command i get this from Windows Defender:

capture20180806123603863.png

Thanks for reporting.

It was script update checking cmd which caused the problem,

everything about activation is fine, check the updated version.

Updated to v4.0

Changelog.

- Script update checking cmd removed because of av's detection

DIRTY URLS for v4.0

- Script update checking cmd removed because of av's detection

CLEANED:

Site: http://rgho.st
Sharecode: /6HSwkFy6H

Site: https://drop.me
Sharecode: /op1ZKY

WindowsAddict
2 hours ago, s1ave77 said:

OK, i get some people might want to spare the hassle of excluding KMS tools in their AV. But doing that for the price of having the IP and hardware specific IDs logged on a server on the net (no-one knows whos maintaining those) is quite ridiculous.

Actually what you are saying doesn't make any sense.

You said kms server log your ip and hardware id, and that's the truth.  but question is how is it ridiculous the use of kms servers?

Actually a simple website can log more info about you than kms servers,

check the info a website can log about you including specific hardware identifcation,

https://browserleaks.com/

browse every option and see how secure you are with a simple website.

and in fact a kms server is able to log way lot less info about you.

Now if you think that using kms server is ridiculous than you shouldn't browse the internet anymore because by your logic it is also ridiculous because every site also log your ip and can identify your hardware, no one knows who's maintaining those.

Use of kms server is actually more safe than browsing any website.

1 hour ago, WindowsAddict said:

Use of kms server is actually more safe than browsing any website.

Since most users are sensitive to the fact where their data is logged, i would assume being directly and uniquely connected to non-legit activation is a different thing.

WindowsAddict
6 minutes ago, s1ave77 said:

Since most users are sensitive to the fact where their data is logged, i would assume being directly and uniquely connected to non-legit activation is a different thing.

Yes its a different thing, but this isn't matter of cause of concern.

Now lets assume what those servers can do with your data, that a simple website can not do?

Nothing, if you have a different answer let me know.

Now lets assume what ms can do about it?

In the wildest world, they will go after the server and close it down. and that's the end of it.

you may have a different opinion that ms may get every ip and go after every user.

Do you really think ms would do any of that when they are already giving free illegal digital license under their nose with their servers ?

I can't understand, what exactly you are worried about?

8 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

I can't understand, what exactly you are worried about?

I have no reason to be worried since i wouldn't touch that method with a 20 ft pole.

Just a thing users should be aware of.

WindowsAddict
11 minutes ago, s1ave77 said:

I have no reason to be worried since i wouldn't touch that method with a 20 ft pole.

Just a thing users should be aware of.

As you wish.

but since you are posting warnings here,

i also have to post that, you don't have any specific solid or even slightly good arguments for this warning.

If you can, post any reason to prove that use of  this method is more concerning than simple google browsing and clicking on simple links.

13 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

If you can, post any reason to prove that use of  this method is more concerning than simple google browsing and clicking on simple links.

In that context date/time and IP (besides IDs to recognize the system seeking for activation) is enough to identify a person if no VPN is used.

If that doesn't matter ... move on.

WindowsAddict
2 minutes ago, s1ave77 said:

In that context date/time and IP (besides IDs to recognize the system seeking for activation) is enough to identify a person if no VPN is used.

A website can know your ip with webrtc and actual date and time with java, can know way more lot with browser fingerprinting, even if you are behind a vpn. (most vpn may leak your ip and actual dns server).

that is why tor needs a hardened browser to not leak info.

29 minutes ago, s1ave77 said:

Good point, an easy way to fix this is to create a vpn connection through this script before activating, right?

Also about the updater and windows “defender”, will look into that there’s pretty much only one command that doesn’t get flagged but it only works on windows 8 and 10, not 7 so will work on getting it working on 7. 

Btw the only thing windows defender is good at is blocking kms tools lol, I personally have it disabled.

@WindowsAddict Seems like you are taking things personally here.

Just don't.

I think what @s1ave77 is trying to say here is that there is shiit and there is better shiit!

And just because websites collect info doesn't mean that members should ignore  that this kms servers could be used to track you down.

And the fact that you are connected to those servers 24/7 possibly from 6 to 12 mouths. Could make things  easier to identify a person.

Assuming that people collecting data always have good intentions.  :fun:

5 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

@WindowsAddict Seems like you are taking things personally here.

Just don't.

I think what @s1ave77 is trying to say here is that there is shiit and there is better shiit!

And just because websites collect info doesn't mean that members should ignore  that this kms servers could be used to track you down.

And the fact that you are connected to those servers 24/7 possibly from 6 to 12 mouths. Could make things  easier to identify a person.

Assuming that people collecting data always have good intentions.  :fun:

Microsoft has never gone after a user if that’s what you are worried about, according to history they are mostly worried about the kms servers on the net. If you set up a fake or a legitimate kms host on your own network for the sole purpose of activating pirate pcs they might go after the server owner. But again they have never gone after the user.

WindowsAddict
4 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

every website you visit and every link you click can also be used to track you down and they can better track you down than kms server owners.

then why one should specially be concerned about kms servers?

8 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

Not really, the information they can get in one second is not going to be any different than when you connect to them 1 year.

3 minutes ago, AR_Alex said:

Microsoft has never gone after a user if that’s what you are worried about.

Nope, Not concerned! just stating a fact.

And for your kind information, MS doesn't collect data for the soul  perpouse to Sue people in case they are selling/pirate   Their product.

6 minutes ago, AR_Alex said:

according to history

Says who? Microsoft ?

Lets pause here and forget about the kms servers.

Ms is going after everyone and anyone. And this is another fact. :snack:

13 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

every website you visit and every link you click can also be used to track you down and they can better track you down than kms server owners.

then why one should specially be concerned about kms servers?

Not really, the information they can get in one second is not going to be any different than when you connect to them 1 year.

So in other words you are saying that it's better not to warn members about it? because their data will be collected one way or the other. :huh:

• Jordan locked this topic

Archived