[Contest] AirVPN (20x 1 Year License)

Myna

• Replies 104
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great giveaway. I really hope to win because I can unlock content restricted to me and also no limit in traffic. Many thanks. 

AirVPN has 72 hrs trial, if You want it, You have to ask it from support. Then You create account for three days and use code for it.

I have now tried AirVPN and have had many problems with their complicated Eddie 2.15.2 client but with OpenVPN client AirVPN works very well. Finally, I got Eddie connected to VPN server, but there were many error messages and waiting before it happened. Maybe all problems with Eddie could be solved, but I'm too lazy to change my settings more for three days. If I win a licence, this isn't problem.

Example. Started Eddie and selected server 1, after 121 seconds was connected to server 2. Selected server 1 again, and after 183 seconds from first attempt, got connection to desired server. With OpenVPN client connection was ready in 7 seconds.

Surprise. Trying to open nsaneforums and I'm banned. This ban should be canceled, because it's targeted to VPN ip, not to private ip.

banned.thumb.PNG.20afeea4b48203705941f212805705f3.PNG

Some screens from Eddie:

eddie1.thumb.PNG.6adb21edef807be7ada94ed076528192.PNG

eddie2.thumb.PNG.857dea4e5a2cd7a0880255eaabbbfdde.PNG

The most decent features of AirVPN in my opinion are OpenVPN over SSH, OpenVPN over SSL and OpenVPN over Tor that are supported by all servers. Their client software also provides Network Lock, which helps prevent various kinds of leaks especially when losing connection to their servers.

AirVPN allows anyone access server statistics and check the server status on the website transparently, which is quite rare. Furthermore, AirVPN is fully compliant with the European Union Directives.

Thank you for this giveaway and I hope I could luckily win a license.

Twitter Share

I've heard only good things about AirVPN, many considering it to be the best VPN out there and for this reason i am of course interested in this giveaway. It comes in hand for every day use. 

Thank you for doing this 

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. AirVPN is a good VPN solution that lets me surf anonymously with protection against snoopers, data miners and privacy intrusive entities. It has no time or traffic limit with many servers, fast and can be used on 5 simultaneous devices

Anders Midtgaard

Hi there

New to the forum have been looking to test VPNs for a long time and then this offer pops up :-)

I have never used VPN before and the choice is narrowed down to be between this AIRVPN or NordVPN.

Will be used for all purpose from downloading, watching films, accessing region content, banking, etc.

Thanks @Myna for delivering great giveaways to nsaners !!!

monstertruckpa

Awesome contest, give me a chance to win this powerful vpn. actually im using windscribe but i considered this vpn to gain more privacy, i heard good comments about this program.

Comment below on why would you like to have a AirVPN license?

Along with BolehVPN, AirVPN is the only service I know that lets VPN through Tor when you connect first to Tor network, and then to AirVPN.
AirVPN also contains instructions for using the browser to provide a secure Tor through the VPN.

twitter

Thanks for giveaway @Myna

Thanks a lot for the giveaway @Myna ?

AirVPN is one interesting italian VPN with good options regarding the privacy of users. I like the fact it really offers DNS protection and has reliable servers in good locations. 

I liked & followed them and nsane and all social media accounts.

Below my share:

twitter

Akaneharuka

I want to AirVPN because I want to use it to watch TV show :(

I would like to have a VPN because I will go to holidays soon and I don't like to be in public wireless networks so... it would be great to have some protection!!!!

Thank you for the contest.

I would like to win because I can use it for multiple devices. 

I always use VPN to online banking, I think it is the most important to me.

Thanks @Myna for opportunity in this giveaway. I like AirVPN because of their no-security-compromise policies. Love to win a license to surf safely online. Please count me in ☺️

Thanks for the Giveaway !
AirVPN is an Italian based VPN servce with multiple servers in 19 different countries. It provides multiple platforms for Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and iOS and support various routers. It features DNS leak protection and protects you from WebRTC and IPv6 and Logjam attacks. It does not keep any logs and guarantees highest level of privacy. Technical support can either be made through email or forums at your own choice. It is certainly one of the fastest and most stable VPN service. With these favorite features, I am eager to win it and have a test on it.

Twittter sharing link :

https://www.facebook.com/airvpn.org & https://twitter.com/airvpn liked and followed.
https://www.facebook.com/nsanedowncom/ & https://twitter.com/nsanedowncom liked and followed.

AirVPN is one that I have not tested, Had issues with NordVPN and Windscribe workd with no issues. Understand that Air is really easy to use. Caveman easy is what I need.

On 6/19/2018 at 1:56 PM, KiM__ said:

Sound is AirVPN a good app, Thanks @Myna for delivering great giveaways to nsaners !!!

Good luck to all !  :cheers:

Giveaways of great programs is always nice...

I'd like to win to enjoy geo restrictions bypass with service that have a user friendly app with no log policy

Winners Announcement:

Ifv9SmW.png

@Topoy @Akaneharuka @DonyMach1 @HungUT @baziroll @KiM__ @hamilton @Tiburcio @jamesDDI @vissha @kamineepandya @Mathew @monstertruckpa @jamal55555 @jdm_0 @deathsmear @xyzdev @w9999 @boulawan @Phantom Blade

Winners, please pm me to claim your license within 7 days or else your win will be offered to the person who is next in line.

And the user who'll get a free 1 year license from me is.... @-=[4lfre1re]=-  He's getting this license for being nice to a fellow member

Congratulations to all :cheers:

And the rest of the people who didn't win this one, I hope to see you in the next giveaway. :)

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived