[Contest] AirVPN (20x 1 Year License)

Myna

tZ7KXmt.jpg

AirVPN is a VPN based on OpenVPN and operated by activists and hacktivists in defence of net neutrality, privacy and against censorship.

AirVPN is a VPN provider from Italy which is operated exclusively by activists, privacy, data protection and security issues aware persons, law experts with the help of the same lawyers, and counts more than 200 servers with high bandwidth lines and good or top hardware in 35 datacenters across 19 countries in 3 continents.

A tiny VPN if compared to the giants of the sector, but a small "miracle" in consideration of the no-security-compromise policies: no PPTP, no whistles and bells to mislead gullible customers, no investments in advertising, harsh contrasts against a project of sharing data with an association of VPN operators "to prevent frauds and improper use of the services", boycott from several ISPs due to their no-compromise network neutrality and privacy policy, no bribes for favorable reviews in some web sites.

Users privacy is their top priority.

Features:

1. 1 Gbit/s Servers
  2. 200 servers in 19 countries across 3 continents.
  3. No monitoring nor logging
  4. Unlimited Bandwidth 
  5. Five simultaneous connections per account.
  6. No DNS or IPv6 leaks

7. Every VPN server has its DNS server.
  8. Uses OpenVPN. Forget PPTP or other unsecure protocols.
  9. Perfect Forward Secrecy - Through Diffie-Hellman key exchange DHE.
  10. VPN over Tor

11. SSL and SSH tunnelling

12. 4096 bit RSA keys size, AES-256-CBC Data Channel, HMAC SHA1 Control Channel
  13. All protocols allowed - No discrimination toward any service, protocol or application.
  14. Internal VPN DNS based on root servers 
  15. Port Forwarding / DDNS - Without port forwarding, the performance of some applications, for example BitTorrent and eMule clients, would be severely impaired and the services on your computer would not be reachable from the Internet
  16. Works on Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, Routers

You may be wondering why don't they add more servers! This is what they have to say:

A new server location must comply to every AirVPN requirement. Contrarily to some of our competitors, we don't add locations just to have "one more country flag", in disrespect of service quality and customers' security. We take every care in order to provide high quality of service and high security. The servers datacenters must comply to our requirements for privacy, bandwidth, traffic, peering, net neutrality and usage policy. All these factors together restrict significantly the range of viable choices. The privacy requirements alone cuts out entire countries, while several other countries are discarded because they have an insufficient infrastructure. This is the only way to keep the service in line with our vision and our quality and security standards.

All of their software is released under GPL3 license on GitHub.

If you are an activist, journalist etc that works in a country controlled by a human rights hostile regime, they can help you with free access: contact them.

When it comes to technical support, AirVPN provides support through email and forums. If you choose to contact them via email, you can expect a detailed answer to your question in less than 24 hours.

Homepage: https://airvpn.org

Register Here: https://airvpn.org/enter/

Forum: https://airvpn.org/forums/

As you might have already figured out by the post title, I've a few AirVPN licenses that I'm here to give away. These accounts are officially sponsored by Daniel, from AirVPN, exclusively for the active members of NsaneForums. Thank you Daniel and AirVPN.

No. of licenses: 20
Type: 1 Year License (full access)

Value: ~60.51$

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Comment below on why would you like to have a AirVPN license.
  2. Like/Follow AirVPN and Nsane on (Optional but recommended)

3. Share the giveaway with friends and family on social media.** (Optional but recommended)

4. Participants should have a post count of at least 10 before the end of the giveaway.

5. Refrain from using multiple accounts to enter this giveaway. Or else strict actions will be taken.

**if someone joins NsaneForums and take part in this giveaway because of your recommendation/referral, you'll be given an extra entry. Make sure to let them know that they need you tag you as a referrer on their post. We'll go through those post very strictly. If it's found that anyone tried to cheat, both of them will be disqualified. First three person to successfully refer 10 people will get a direct license.

All the entries (referrer and referred) should follow all the rules. Even though the referred person would need only 10 posts to take part in the giveaway, they should have a post count of 20 (good posts) before the end of the giveaway for the extra entry to be given to the referrer.

Only new accounts will be considered as referrals.

The contest will end after 7 days of this post going live. Winners will be chosen via random.org and are expected to claim the license by sending me a direct message within 7 days from the announcement of the winners or else the license will be given away to the next person in line. A participant can win only 1 license.

The giveaway is extended by 2 days because of the downtime suffered by our beloved forum. 

All the best :) 

• Replies 104
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks.... @Myna I'm in.... I've liked and heard good about AirVPN a lot.... even though never used it. Since I'm a privacy/security interested, I thought would be much useful..... since I'm soon moving most of my devices to Linux since Win7, Win8.1 will near its end of support and AirVPN is the trusted and recommended VPN for top Linux distros.

6 minutes ago, vissha said:

Thanks.... @Myna I'm in.... I've liked and heard good about AirVPN a lot.... even though never used it. Since I'm a privacy/security interested, I thought would be much useful.....

This is the first time you're not complaining :D

All the best :cheers:

Please count me in I would love a subscription to AirVPN as VPN is needed to help me be safe online.

Thanks @Myna for another great giveaway you efforts are much appreciated here at nsane.

Future Soldier

Need a vpn asap heard,as missed the cyberghost one, airvpn is good i heard so would love to try it

Thanks again @Myna for this great giveaway

Never heard of it or used it before but I like its Feature five simultaneous connections per account.

Count me in

I'm not participating because I've already won CyberGhost VPN giveaway.

Just want to say thank you to @Myna for keep delivering great giveaways to nsaners.

Good luck to those who are participating! :thumbsup:

Always using free ones with limited features, a pro one is what I need.

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

No need too much words. Always written here that AirVPN is the best VPN out there for "some" reason. The best absolutely. But i know that i will not win again :)

WOW !! Air VPN now , good going !

&  My reasons are same as before.

Good luck to all participants  & Thanks to @Myna  :)

I'm interested trying this VPN
Because I have not got CyberGhost equivalent replacement.

Count me in.

Thanks in advance.

I’m up for the challenge  :sun:

I’m in thanks

never used airvpn before but i'd like to try... so count me in and thanks for this giveaway

After your description of the AirVPN features I'm definitely in on this new contest.

Many VPNs have great fame but only when we actually use can we know if in our case they serve.

I've never used AirVPN and it seems like the best choice!

In addition to reading the opinions of the technicians and experts I think it is absolutely necessary to TEST the USABILITY of these products!

These contests you are doing here are providing this opportunity.

Very grateful for this new opportunity!

I've been using Private Internet Access for quite a few years now and find it fantastic.

I wouldn't mind trying to win a year for FREE of AirVPN so I could compare the two......you never know I may end up subscribing for a further year if it's any good!

I have been a loyal user of AirVPN for many years. Personally i think it is an underrated piece of software that excels most of the so-called market leaders. AirVPN works seemlesly with TOR it has a killswitch. I am not concerned about the limited amount of servers because a majority of them are stable. I love AirVPN because of their linux and windows offerings. GUI's are virtually the same. Their beta software is the most stable i have come across in comparison to many pieces of software i have used. I would be privileged to win a license because it be looked after by someone who feels at home with AirVPN

I have been using Zenmate for gaming, and Avira Phantom VPN Pro for smart phone, still looking a good VPN for privacy.

I'd like to try AirVPN for my router.

Count me in.

Thanks.

One time used 3 day trial of AirVpn.very fast connect to server and blazing fast speed.i like it.like to have 1 year license.

I’m interested in this contest, Count me too

Just for testing the AirVPN, Currently I'm using avira vpn.

Thanks @Myna for conducting this giveaway to nsane members:cheers:

• Matt pinned this topic
  • Matt unpinned this topic

Archived