[Contest] AirVPN (20x 1 Year License)

Myna

• Matt pinned this topic
  • Replies 104
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in.  I'd love to see how fast AirVPN really is, because of all the "fast speed" posts written here.

AirVPN become popular because all the features that you are looking for a VPN are in AirVPN. I develop by freedom advocate so you can get all the freedom you are looking for a VPN. Fast, reliable and secure.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Opera Snapshot_2018-06-23_020943_twitter.com.pngIt is of great importance to have  an efficient user-friendly vpn with numerous locations as well as one that takes your safety and security seriously.  AirVPN does just that!

Shared on twitter:  link

Liked Nsane & AirVpn on twitter

Thanks Myna for this GiveAway.

I like to have a AirVPN license because i live in the country with very high level internet censorship.my government has been blocked everything even social media such as youtube,twiiter,...without VPN's services i can't access them.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=669065420097596&id=100009824319755

https://twitter.com/hamiltonphobos/status/1009292824972615681

Best Regards,
hamilton

I have always wanted to try AirVPN because I have heard a lot about it, but it is expensive !

So, if I could get it through a giveaway, I will try it,

Thanks for the giveaway !

I have not won Cyberghost key, so I hope I can win AirVPN. I have never tried this subscription. I hope it is as good as Cyberghost is. 

I followed nsane and AirVPN on Twitter. 

Thanks!

My share

Thanks for the contest.

I want to get an AirVPN license for anonymous and no restrictions on visiting websites on the Internet and accessing sites that have territorial restrictions.

Liked/Followed AirVPN and Nsane:
AirVPN: Facebook
Nsane: Facebook

Factbook
Google+

AirVPN is the number 1 chose for privacy buff. I have read many good reviews of their service. 

I am very interested in trying this vpn. I'm in. Thank you. 

kamineepandya

Sir

I have not heard about Air VPN .A view on the internet revealed that Air VPN is amongst the top ten. I would like to try the same. Thanks !

Hi,

I have never used VPN and want to use one because of restrictions to various websites in my country.I hope to get one by GOD's grace.Thanks.

On 6/19/2018 at 9:35 PM, Myna said:

The contest will end after 7 days of this post going live. Winners will be chosen via random.org and are expected to claim the license by sending me a direct message within 7 days from the announcement of the winners or else the license will be given away to the next person in line. A participant can win only 1 license.

All the best :) 

@Myna I don't mean to offend, just wondering if it's possible for you to include the time stamps (hours and date) when the raffle was done? And take the initiative sending the winners a direct message (just 1 template) informing them they won the contest as it should be? Best Regards :)

2 hours ago, kenzhin said:

@Myna I don't mean to offend, just wondering if it's possible for you to include the time stamps (hours and date) when the raffle was done? And take the initiative sending the winners a direct message (just 1 template) informing them they won the contest as it should be? Best Regards :)

You mean on the screenshot? To do that I'll have to add another 2-3 fullscreen screenshots or a pretty huge screenshot of the list. I'm curious to know what difference it'd make! To me it's just a waste of space. 

And I tag the winners to the winners announcement post. They do get notified. I also put up a RSU about the announcement. Messaging each and every winner is just not possible.

30 minutes ago, Myna said:

And I tag the winners to the winners announcement post. They do get notified. I also put up a RSU about the announcement. Messaging each and every winner is just not possible.

very well taken;)

khanyash

Thanks @Myna for the giveaway.

AirVPN will help me to encrypt the connections, access blocked content, hide real IP, protect on public WiFi, etc

Protection against snoopers, data miners and privacy intrusive entities... :)

Air VPN has following features i like which make me want to win it-

1 Gbit/s Servers

2. No DNS or IPv6 leaks

3. No logging

4. Every VPN server has its DNS server.

Thanks for all your hard work in organising giveaways, Myna.

Getting past region blocking or circumventing blanket ban of certain sites, by the govt, is my reason for getting AirVPN.

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived