@DKT27 and all administrators

rerigam

I joined this forum in January 2014, my reputation is  536, my posts 640 most of them to help other users. Are you sure the policy you adopted is correct?

• Replies 44
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, rerigam said:

Why?

It's a retarded policy which sucks big-time! RL8WwPy.gif

Want you to know that we ViPs and Veterans stand by you in one accord.

knowledge-Spammer

just give him vip and all fixed  if he helps people is best keep him

plus nice to meet u

32 minutes ago, knowledge said:

just give him vip and all fixed  if he helps people is best keep him

plus nice to meet u

That will not really address the main issue tho. I believe there are many members who are not VIP but quite active and helpful in general.

The policy clearly need to be reevaluated. I think there should be better options than the current one.

+ 1 which means support for @rerigam

Ah, If @Crazycanuk had been in here , we would have solved it with some beers.....:D

Hope you will get VIP : for sure you deserve it !

To all guys from staff : If will be needed, you can downgrade me to VIP, only to make @rerigam ( and maybe my list :rolleyes: ) VIP(s).

However, I prefer blue instead of orange <_<

Regards,

;)

Wellington Britto

I join the user @rerigam. I've been in the forum since 2014, I'm "Advanced Member"
I have also helped other users, why now I can not see the full content of the forum !? 

It is not fair that I be forbidden not to visualize certain parts of the forum.

I hope you change the prohibition to see all the content of the forum.

Regards :drunk:

2 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Elite... :tehe:

Diamond, Platinum & Emerald....:tehe:

Lol, what am I missing regarding this office thread?

I installed office like a week ago..

following the words of @DKT27 ViP rank will be only be done through a manual method, that too if the staff feels the member is worth attaining the ViP rank @rerigam must get the ViP rank asap

4 hours ago, rerigam said:

I joined this forum in January 2014, my reputation is  536, my posts 640 most of them in Windows/Office/Adobe topics to help other users but... i can not more access the above topics. Why? Are you sure the policy you adopted is correct?

I feel your pain as I joined this forum in February 2013 and that thread was my "favorite" thread too.  With 696 posts in just over 5 years, I was hoping to achieve VIP status so that I could once again have access to that topic.  Sadly, with the VIP changes imposed yesterday, I doubt that I will be achieving VIP status anytime soon either.  However, one veteran member here took great joy in my fate and sent me a message with "lol" and a link to the webpage regarding the VIP changes to bully me...

22 minutes ago, rasbridge said:

However, one veteran member here took great joy in my fate and sent me a message with "lol"

Guess that member just wanted to test the ignore feature.

Unfortunately, he does not understand that it is working only when the ignored person starts a conversion with him, and not when the person that ignores started a conversion with the igorned person...so simple !

I do not see any problem at all here, since for each topic can be determined by who can see it, who can comment, who can start a new topic, etc.
Admin can also specify which user groups can see topic, which ones have permission to write comments, which groups can to start a new thread, etc.
The administrator can also specify not only one user group (for example, a group = Member) but also add additional user groups with different permissions. For example Member & VIP & registerd before 1900 etc. It all is possible and dont takes a lot of time.
Therefore, there may be a Member in the user group, at the same time had user rank = VIP, but may also have additional conditions, which may be added to it by administrator. For example to add a group that has joined before a certain date etc. This all is just a bit of work, which should to do on the admin panel and there are no more disputes. It's that simple. 
Of course, members should  remember, that the one who decides, is the administrator, not a member who requires! 

VIP changes imposed yesterday by staff are required and mandatory, as only moderators / administrators could estimate members' contributions.

I don't like the new policy either (as you can see I'm only under "members") and have been here a long time.  But I don't have access to the wealth of "info/data" other people have, nsanedown is/was the place where I could get access to this fantastic stuff.  For lack of a better word let's say I'm a "pleb".  Seems with the new ViP policy it means I don't deserve to have access to that info.  In another thread I saw an admin reply to someone asking about the windows or office thread (don't recall atm) That everyone is treated "equally", that doesn't seem to be the case unless we're following the we're all equal but some are more equal than others policy.  Hopefully this all get's resolved for everyone.

3 minutes ago, Arhra said:

:snack:

What a f**k are you thinking? That's your way for contribute here, posting emoticons? Maybe tomorrow you will cry that ”it is not fair that I be forbidden not to visualize certain parts of the forum”.

Never cannot be such a situation, which will satisfy any people and where everyone is happy. This is the Law of Nature.

51 minutes ago, Chatman said:

VIP changes imposed yesterday by staff are required and mandatory, as only moderators / administrators could estimate members' contributions.

Judges have bias.   May administrator here unbiased.   Then all good.  Else more complains & fighting.  Much posts no information.  Why change policy?  For spam, why not strict all post first time?  Not understand.  They say, prevention better than cure. 

39 minutes ago, Kalju said:

Never cannot be such a situation, which will satisfy any people and where everyone is happy. This is the Law of Nature.

Yes.  But can try.  When have power, no bias, fair, kind, empathy, sympathy.  Try, no harm.  No need bad rules.  Good rules help more people. More new member happy,  better forum.  Like children happy, country happy. Try & try again.  If fail, try again.  Try, no harm.  No try, no good.

9 minutes ago, jiski said:

Yes.  But can try.  When have power, no bias, fair, kind, empathy, sympathy.  Try, no harm.  No need bad rules.  Good rules help more people. More new member happy,  better forum.  Like children happy, country happy. Try & try again.  If fail, try again.  Try, no harm.  No try, no good.

What is big for one, it's small to the other.
What is a Moon for one, it's the Sun for other...
(By Juhan Liiv /our national writer and poet wrote about 100 years ago)

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived