drxm68amwhp3r86mb.jpg

what I would like to understand is why I get

drxm68ce3fahfm937.jpg

contrary to my ignore rules.

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@0bin not kidding but spamming with to much post without relevance to the "computer / software / medicine forum" is one criteria to get blacklisted :D

I think its broke now do like i do

23 minutes ago, Togijak said:

@0bin not kidding but spamming with to much post without relevance to the "computer / software / medicine forum" is one criteria to get blacklisted :D

Well you're list must be very long then :lol:

5 hours ago, steven36 said:

I think its broke now do like i do

Well you're list must be very long then :lol:

not wrong :ph34r:

dry2ddivxevc1gjxc.jpg

1 hour ago, Togijak said:

not wrong :ph34r:

Why?  just do like i do and if you don't know someone  or don't feel like talking  just don't answer back.  They can't make you respond back .  I  had had a problem with it not working as well after they was offline  and made changes to board someone i had on block for along time was still able to notify me .

Mr. Togijak,  Much useless posts this forum.  With not content.  Mr. Rasbridge post news.  News have content.  May like or not like, but have information.  Many post here no content.  Thank you.

24 minutes ago, steven36 said:

Why?  just do like i do and if you don't know someone  or don't feel like talking  just don't answer back.  They can't make you respond back .  I  had had a problem with it not working as well after they was offline  and made changes to board someone i had on block for along time was still able to notify me .

I'm still here Mr Steven :naughty:

• Administrator

I guess it's answered already. It does not work when you sent the PM, it's only for places when you do not want other person's making a post or a PM.

Now, can we please keep our personal opinions and options to ourselves and stop harassing or abusing members here.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, 0bin said:

I remember there was a bug when you could block staff, nowadays not work anymore, anyway they can PM you even with disabled PM. 

^_^

We have a lot of bugs to learn from you here. :P

The PM part I think it's limited to just admins, but I will have to relook into it.

5 hours ago, 0bin said:

I remember there was a bug when you could block staff, nowadays not work anymore, anyway they can PM you even with disabled PM. 

^_^

When you report a bug, the answer you can expect is that if that bug is addressed, it would cause instability to the forums — that is the staple response.

Archived