Farewell Nsane Forums

Rock Lee

• Replies 58
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do drop by once in a while then. will miss some of those site links you always share. bye

@ DKT

Your logic is really weird. Say something to get me mad but then back away from it. That's a very good way to say goodbye to someone (sarcasm). But I don't keep things going. If this is to end then it should. One suggestion: If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. You could've just said bye the first time. Why you decided to mention the past is something only you know.

Bye.

@ Tax

:yes: Very true. Thanks for the luck :)

@ Tuck

Hey, it's not that bad. I'll be gone but (hopefully) not forgotten. My legacy has been built. Now it's up to you to decide if you want to remember it or not.

@ Atasas

You tell me not to reply but how can I not? You sound like you're angry. Why? No one has asked you to even look at this thread let alone say bye. I made this thread, that was it.

Go read the questions on the OP. You'll get a better (and already mentioned) answer there.

@ the rest

I'm done replying until Sunday. No need in bumping this thread since it seems some of you have a serious problem with it :rolleyes:

Til then...

me not angry, just fed up reading over and aver story...

Bye is bye- so be it! reply (as this one) only extends Bye again, just some unexplainable Bye can be so long and most importantly why?- just dont make no sense....

me not angry, just fed up reading over and aver story...

Bye is bye- so be it! reply (as this one) only extends Bye again, just some unexplainable Bye can be so long and most importantly why?- just dont make no sense....

If you're so tired of reading why are you reading it? Because it got bumped and you're curious to see what someone said? Because you just have nothing better to do? You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do so getting "fed up" with me doesn't make sense. Read these:

Q. - Why are you making a thread? Why not just leave? //

A. - I don't wanna be just another guy that leaves the forums without saying goodbye. I still respect this place & it's members enough to say goodbye.

Q. - Why are you doing this publicly? What makes you so special? //

A. - I am doing this publicly for the week because not everyone will be here on my final day. This gives them a chance to say goodbye if they want to. ; Nothing makes me special. Nothing separates you from me. I am just like you. I don't do this because I'm looking for attention. I don't do this because I feel like I'm the best here. I do it because I feel like I should.

What is so hard to understand about those two? I can't say it in an easier way. I already addressed your position because I knew someone would eventually have it. The difference between them and you is that they understand the answers and accept them. Why you can't do the same is something I don't understand.

You said your goodbyes a few posts ago. Why you're even still looking at this thread is something only you know. If you have such a huge problem with it then ignore the thread until I'm gone. After that the mods can delete it and you can continue to live your life.

-_- People these days...

Yah....ya...ya

NO MORE POSTS

below this line:

:towel:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it. Anyone who has the power to do so may close/delete this thread.

I'm outta here.

Bye

► Rock Lee

Archived