Diskeeper 2016 Professional 19.0.1214.0

Matsuda

20 hours ago, sledge101 said:

Sam can you show to me the error when installing vlocity 6.2 ? What patch did you use ?  

you can read more on this ... 

hXXp://learn.condusiv.com/rs/246-QKS-770/images/Doc-V-locity-6.1-Standalone-Install-Guide_EN.PDF

I have standalone installer for Vlocity 6.0 only  credits to knowledge for the supply. ( This is not the trialware)

those are the steps to setup vlocity in your physical machine.  And sam i stand corrected.  It seems it can support windows 10 already.... So maybe if ihave time i will try to test this one out.

Hi Sledge,

I installed V-locity 6.2 with the exact same steps in the install notes of the patch. I used the new Vlocity Patch that was released for 1.0.5. right after it is installed I run the patch and get the "Microsoft .NET Framework" error. The full readout is as followed:

"

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\V-locity Endpoint
   at System.Security.AccessControl.NativeObjectSecurity.CreateInternal(ResourceType resourceType, Boolean isContainer, String name, SafeHandle handle, AccessControlSections includeSections, Boolean createByName, ExceptionFromErrorCode exceptionFromErrorCode, Object exceptionContext)
   at System.Security.AccessControl.FileSystemSecurity..ctor(Boolean isContainer, String name, AccessControlSections includeSections, Boolean isDirectory)
   at System.Security.AccessControl.DirectorySecurity..ctor(String name, AccessControlSections includeSections)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetAccessControl()
   at Condusiv_Diskeeper16_Activator.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Condusiv-VlocityEndpoint-Activator
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.5.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Sam/Desktop/Condusiv%202017/Vlocity%20Endpoint/VLPFix/V-locityEndpoint105P.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box."

PS. The patch does work for Vlocity 1.0.5 as well as if I install DK 2016.

Hope this helps :)

• Replies 72
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/6/2017 at 9:00 AM, sam3971 said:

Hi Sledge,

I installed V-locity 6.2 with the exact same steps in the install notes of the patch. I used the new Vlocity Patch that was released for 1.0.5. right after it is installed I run the patch and get the "Microsoft .NET Framework" error. The full readout is as followed:

"

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\V-locity Endpoint
   at System.Security.AccessControl.NativeObjectSecurity.CreateInternal(ResourceType resourceType, Boolean isContainer, String name, SafeHandle handle, AccessControlSections includeSections, Boolean createByName, ExceptionFromErrorCode exceptionFromErrorCode, Object exceptionContext)
   at System.Security.AccessControl.FileSystemSecurity..ctor(Boolean isContainer, String name, AccessControlSections includeSections, Boolean isDirectory)
   at System.Security.AccessControl.DirectorySecurity..ctor(String name, AccessControlSections includeSections)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetAccessControl()
   at Condusiv_Diskeeper16_Activator.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Condusiv-VlocityEndpoint-Activator
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.5.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Sam/Desktop/Condusiv%202017/Vlocity%20Endpoint/VLPFix/V-locityEndpoint105P.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box."

PS. The patch does work for Vlocity 1.0.5 as well as if I install DK 2016.

Hope this helps :)

k thanks sam let me try this one out first in my end as i have not tested the vlocity endpoint patch 1.05 to be use for vlocity 6.2 ....   as the vlocity endpoint patch latest one is for v-locity endpoint 1.05  not  vlocity patch 6.2....

Hi Sldege,

Thank you for the update. I helps :)

21 minutes ago, sam3971 said:

Hi Sldege,

Thank you for the update. I helps :)

no worry mate...later, i will have to test the vlocity 6 alone not the endpoint version then will update you  my findings , there might be some changes in the system protection which causes the error.

1 hour ago, sledge101 said:

no worry mate...later, i will have to test the vlocity 6 alone not the endpoint version then will update you  my findings , there might be some changes in the system protection which causes the error.

You are probably right but I can bet it is not much different than diskeeper 2016.

1 hour ago, Laysson said:

Any solution to my problem ? already reinstalled and still the same thing.

Expired.png

Provide what you did that causes that one so that other condusiv users can  help you out also.

Just now, sledge101 said:

Provide what you did that causes that one so that other condusiv users can  help you out also.

I applied the patch correctly like said in the text file.

@sam  .... ok  i have tested the V-LOCITY 6.2   ....    SUCCESS...  I will create a medicine for this one... later... during my free time.... the security error you got is expected as it has a different pattern....   Btw,  i have converted the TW to a Volume license Vlocity  edition  , take note V-locity Endpoint patch is different pattern from that. 

Attached image:

Snap1.jpg
Snap2.jpg

@ sam... i just patched the expiration as i am using the trialware version...  if you can get hold of the VLEnglishV-locity.exe  then send it to me....   thats the retail version.

Here's is the snapshot for the trialware setup patched

Snap3.jpg

Anyway,  i will have to try this one out as this is my first time to use it... so cant say.... for now... gtg family time.

@sledge101 after install the DK16 i noticed that my ram has increase to 60% do you think is just normal for DK16?

without DK16 my system did not go further that way .about 19% total ram usage.

1 hour ago, Phantomboxe said:

@sledge101 after install the DK16 i noticed that my ram has increase to 60% do you think is just normal for DK16?

without DK16 my system did not go further that way .about 19% total ram usage.

@phantom, that is already an issue  noted by other users regarding dk16  since build 1212.  You can search for the other threads here..... knowledge, hamanokaito, selena and theo thers knew about this... you can ask them....  for more information  regarding this....   especially hamnokaito.

for v-locity 6.2 its only 30% memory used  and  i think its much better comparing diskeeper 16 in windows 10...  just my thoughts....

knowledge-Spammer
7 hours ago, Laysson said:

Any solution to my problem ? already reinstalled and still the same thing.

Expired.png

as its expired best to trial reset and then use patch so will have pro version  and when is pro best to back up regfiles so if u ever need to reinstall the program or windows u can just install trial version and then just run  regfile u have backed up its best thing to do i think

1 hour ago, sledge101 said:

@phantom, that is already an issue  noted by other users regarding dk16  since build 1212.  You can search for the other threads here..... knowledge, hamanokaito, selena and theo thers knew about this... you can ask them....  for more information  regarding this....   especially hamnokaito.

for v-locity 6.2 its only 30% memory used  and  i think its much better comparing diskeeper 16 in windows 10...  just my thoughts....

so its not the memory leak then, after install the program my PC runs smooth i think this program is good but its very demanding.

hope they will improve the Intellimemory caching technology features next build for better performance.

9 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

so its not the memory leak then, after install the program my PC runs smooth i think this program is good but its very demanding.

hope they will improve the Intellimemory caching technology features next build for better performance.

it is indeed demanding so to speak... i may not noticed it exactly as i have 16gb in one of my pc running dk16 , so no lags or issues, however in one of my wifes laptop who has only 4gb,  you can see the difference, i had to disable dram  caching and it frees the ram significantly....  i think when using diskeeper, an 8gb ram is better ...

In v-locity 6.2  ,  nil for issues even if i have 4gb of ram

Hi Sledge,

Good job. I will see if I can find the retail version but I really do not have any connections with this type of stuff so I am not sure if I can. lol

Also notice after installation, when testing, that memory occupied was then 3.3 GB and before was about 1.5 GB. When disabling Ram Caching, Diskeeper works slowly.

11 minutes ago, sam3971 said:

Hi Sledge,

Good job. I will see if I can find the retail version but I really do not have any connections with this type of stuff so I am not sure if I can. lol

its ok sam.. anyway, ive been currently runnig v-locity 6.2 on windows 10...  i  think im gonna stick on this one for now, imo, better compared to dk16 --> maybe because of the memory load which is lighter initially got 13-30%(MAX) memory load on my system. Its like im on windows 7 in terms of I/O response time  on a windows 10 :)

6 minutes ago, jofre said:

Also notice after installation, when testing, that memory occupied was then 3.3 GB and before was about 1.5 GB. When disabling Ram Caching, Diskeeper works slowly.

@jof i read about something in the net that  in dk16 that it steals 2gb equivalent of your ram....  i forgot the link about it..

Also some feedback,  

1. On a plain HDD WD , my io transfer time  from USB to HDD is about 35mb using windows explorer ( no v-locity 6.2 installed)  now its  about 66mb (with vlocity 6.2) .

2. Booting times  SSD 512GB   ~ from the time i entered my password is about 3 seconds ( all icons loaded and everything in control)

... :) nice,,,,   so matsuda is right all along.

5 minutes ago, sledge101 said:

Also some feedback,  

1. On a plain HDD WD , my io transfer time  from USB to HDD is about 35mb using windows explorer ( no v-locity 6.2 installed)  now its  about 66mb (with vlocity 6.2) .

2. Booting times  SSD 512GB   ~ from the time i entered my password is about 3 seconds ( all icons loaded and everything in control)

... :) nice,,,,   so matsuda is right all along.

Nice man, can't wait for the new medicine so check this out myself haha. I have a friend in need of this as well. DK 16 is taking up way too much of his RAM xD

5 minutes ago, sam3971 said:

Nice man, can't wait for the new medicine so check this out myself haha. I have a friend in need of this as well. DK 16 is taking up way too much of his RAM xD

no worry mate...  i'll have to write the patch yet... will post the medicine soon... btw, the error you got while using vlocity endpoint 1.05 patch from vlocity 6.2  is expected.  

6 minutes ago, sledge101 said:

no worry mate...  i'll have to write the patch yet... will post the medicine soon... btw, the error you got while using vlocity endpoint 1.05 patch from vlocity 6.2  is expected.  

Hi Sledge,

That was I assumed too. I know a little bit about programming, not much, but enough. Take your time though man, no rush :)

3 minutes ago, sam3971 said:

Hi Sledge,

That was I assumed too. I know a little bit about programming, not much, but enough. Take your time though man, no rush :)

We are the same sam. :) thanks.

Archived