Diskeeper 2016 Professional 19.0.1214.0

Matsuda

• Replies 72
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diskeeper 2016 Professional 19.0.1214 with trial reset  :-   

Site :-   .....   https://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode :-   .........................................     /files/1Z8QDB6X/Diskeeper_Pro_16_(19.0.1214.0).rar_links

Tested , works --» Win10 (x64)

26 minutes ago, kabino said:

exactly how works? after 30 days i have to launch .bat like administrator? 

most likely before 30days....you can configure it in your windows task scheduler to autorun it.

1 hour ago, kabino said:

exactly how works? after 30 days i have to launch .bat like administrator? 

You may activate with the batch file at any missing time or when 30 days are over and it says _0_ days. 

12 minutes ago, software182 said:

I didn't see any crack, i thought it's just a trial reset :think: 

@soft nope you can do it offline... 

@hamano, i'm using trial to full  using serial key method as it still accepts the old serial despite the grace period is over,  in getting the activation strings as i believe you have saved your previous activation strings, so i dont need to patch the dll. Deleted the trial key in registry and added the latest activated one into it. then stop license server check via domain firewall method.  thus completing the 2nd activation check.

@hamano I will be using the old key....  domain block for esm.diskeeper.com is ok.  

By blocking diskeeper.exe from your firewall also blocks the dkservice.exe from checking 

6 hours ago, sledge101 said:

did u still need the patched dll...?  

6 hours ago, sledge101 said:

@soft nope you can do it offline... 

@hamano, i'm using trial to full  using serial key method as it still accepts the old serial despite the grace period is over,  in getting the activation strings as i believe you have saved your previous activation strings, so i dont need to patch the dll. Deleted the trial key in registry and added the latest activated one into it. then stop license server check via domain firewall method.  thus completing the 2nd activation check.

Nope. I reinstalling windows 10 enter. I still use patch of Team, Activate offline success :huh:

I don't use backup previous activation. I use windows 10 firewall control, only for connection to the network onlylan with DKService.exe and diskeeper.exe.

After i activate offline and success. 

Don't block esm.diskeeper.com in file host. If you block esm.diskeeper.com in file hosts diskeeper don't show information defrag. :mellow: <=== i tested with vmware.

@hamano  yes you are right, blocking esm.diskeeper.com seems to disable defrag.  just tested it now. but you are using still the patched dll right?  

I will  look into this further...  i dont have issues on the pc i activated it on even multiple activations can but on other pc, i need one more to bypass activation 

9 minutes ago, sledge101 said:

@hamano  yes you are right, blocking esm.diskeeper.com seems to disable defrag.  just tested it now. but you are using still the patched dll right?  

I will  look into this further...  i dont have issues on the pc i activated it on even multiple activations can but on other pc, i need one more to bypass activation 

You can block esm.diskeeper.com with windows 10 firewall control, comodo firewall, or DNS firewall,... But don't block it in file hosts. Use windows firewall block esm.diskeeper.com i don't try.

But i think if you block DKService.exe and diskeeper.exe do not need to block domains.

If you block DKService.exe and diskeeper.exe but after run it, it show error you just need edit for DKService.exe and diskeeper.exe with connect allow 127.0.0.1 it will working.

On 12/30/2016 at 8:45 AM, hamanokaito said:

You can block esm.diskeeper.com with windows 10 firewall control, comodo firewall, or DNS firewall,... But don't block it in file hosts. Use windows firewall block esm.diskeeper.com i don't try.

But i think if you block DKService.exe and diskeeper.exe do not need to block domains.

If you block DKService.exe and diskeeper.exe but after run it, it show error you just need edit for DKService.exe and diskeeper.exe with connect allow 127.0.0.1 it will working.

ok jas got back from work...  @hamano but you save your own activation string for that specific computer id from your previous activation so definitely it would accept the 2nd activation.  What about if you have different computer id?

@hamano, knowledge, radiXX, selena, onur myth,  i have another way to this.  i already tested it in windows 7 X64 in another pc offline and fixes the 2nd activation but i need to test it in another pc with a different HWID-- here on windows 8.1 /10 before you test it with your pc , hopefully to be able to finish as early as tomorrow.  Hopefully getting rid of the patch  dkuser.ctrl.dll  and TR reset. 

@hamano So far.  host blocking will initially do mate but its not gonna be esm.diskeeper.com   ,  its api.condusiv.com. :) 

Updated: @hamanokaito  you cannot block esm.diskeeper.com literally in windows firewall.  Rather you can use in windows firewall,  cidr method:  173.203.0.0/17

2 hours ago, hamanokaito said:

I check registry and i see HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\Licensing <==== don't change.

@hamano  ,  you need to change the licensing key  based on hwid...  i will post my fix later where you can register any pc on each hwid fingerprint.. then you can now bypass the 2nd activation string dialog.  There is no need to do a patch dkuserctrl.dll and tr reset.  ,   hold on as i am writing the activation patch for it. I just tested this one on windows 7 x64  on my workplace.  and you can set this up offline.

The hwid + extra 20 bytes data

ok  now ive tested it on windows 8.1 and windows 10 X64 ...  confirmed working....  no tr reset or patch dkuser.ctrl... 2nd activation dialog is cured.

plus, i added a date time patch till year 2051....;)

real-time is working fine. so  hold your horses for now , i will still write the patch.... ,  @hamano  no need to block dkservices.exe in your firewall , just block it with host  0.0.0.0 api.condusiv.com 

Snap4.jpg

4 hours ago, sledge101 said:

ok  now ive tested it on windows 8.1 and windows 10 X64 ...  confirmed working....  no tr reset or patch dkuser.ctrl... 2nd activation dialog is cured.

plus, i added a date time patch till year 2051....;)

real-time is working fine. so  hold your horses for now , i will still write the patch.... ,  @hamano  no need to block dkservices.exe in your firewall , just block it with host  0.0.0.0 api.condusiv.com 

Snap4.jpg

Class! Here is a gift for the New Year! We are looking forward to the new patch. Happy New Year, everyone! All the best!

@ TeamVlocity   , thanks guys....   

@knowledge,   i was reviewing the file in the net reflector  ,  and 

0 - enable

1- trial

till  5 - activated.

so you need to have the 5 to bypass the 2nd activation dialog  coupled with the correct hardware id fingerprint. and you get it right... so tricky but its in our noses guys. ;)

the puppy .exe from hamano was a big help too...  that got me the idea of blocking it with 0.0.0.0  api similar to adguard.... :)

10 minutes ago, sledge101 said:

@ TeamVlocity   , thanks guys....   

@knowledge,   i was reviewing the file in the net reflector  ,  and 

0 - enable

1- trial

till  5 - activated.

so you need to have the 5 to bypass the 2nd activation dialog  coupled with the correct hardware id fingerprint. and you get it right... so tricky but its in our noses guys. ;)

the puppy .exe from hamano was a big help too...  that got me the idea of blocking it with 0.0.0.0  api similar to adguard.... :)

If Adguard slow startup Diskeeper can call home sv and check sv.

You should use hosts or firewall <Windows>

Where can i find this new patch with dialog?

Archived