Diskeeper 2016 Professional 19.0.1214.0

Matsuda

@knowledge, radixx, onur, selena, hamanokaito   ... diskeeper pro 16 patch is ready... pm sent and  added. Fix the automatic activation for the 2nd dialog...

This is tested in windows 7,8,8.1 and 10....  

• Replies 72
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Later, i will be working on vlocity endpoint 1.05 Volume licensed fix as i have it already....  for windows 7/8/8.1  . This is not for windows 10 btw.  So we can use the activation to multiple machines.

3 hours ago, sledge101 said:

@knowledge, radixx, onur, selena, hamanokaito   ... diskeeper pro 16 patch is ready... pm sent and  added. Fix the automatic activation for the 2nd dialog...

This is tested in windows 7,8,8.1 and 10....  

you are not going to release this publicly?

Pm sent for V-locity Endpoint 1.05 tool fix -->  @knowledge, radixx, onur, selena, hamanokaito   . I included the Vol Edition Retail Setup.  No TR, patched dll or loader please . kindly removed them.  ;)

Snap1.jpg

christantoan

So, V-locity Endpoint is like the supercharged version of Diskeeper Pro?

Also, I'd to ask whether DK is also optimizing external drives? The reason I ask this is because when I plugged in my ext drive, I'm still unable to see the drive from "perform manual operation" page and "drive detection" section.

Thanks

49 minutes ago, christantoan said:

So, V-locity Endpoint is like the supercharged version of Diskeeper Pro?

Also, I'd to ask whether DK is also optimizing external drives? The reason I ask this is because when I plugged in my ext drive, I'm still unable to see the drive from "perform manual operation" page and "drive detection" section.

Thanks

fixed drives... if you wish to use the external drive detection use dk12 server

NOTE:  We will post later condusiv activation patches .. as the other members are still testing it ...  

Condusiv Users:  Updated the old thread to new one with the FIXES.  Please do read the disclosure as per team decision.

when i run Diskeeper patch,i get this error,how to fix this error?
Already installed .NET i'm using windows 10 LTSB

error.PNG

Battle Between Velocity(Condusiv) vs Velocity(team)

Finally team Velocity won this battle

4 minutes ago, NokiAlpha said:

error.PNG

Disable AV and run patch again...

2 minutes ago, NokiAlpha said:

error.PNG

i get the same error on my win7 ultimate....i tried to run the patch after disabling my av but still get the above error.

19 minutes ago, NokiAlpha said:

error.PNG

13 minutes ago, jayesh30202 said:

i get the same error on my win7 ultimate....i tried to run the patch after disabling my av but still get the above error.

Disable AV self-protecting mode and kill it in task manager...

Is hosts file write protected?! Verify...

On 1/1/2017 at 3:56 AM, sledge101 said:

Later, i will be working on vlocity endpoint 1.05 Volume licensed fix as i have it already....  for windows 7/8/8.1  . This is not for windows 10 btw.  So we can use the activation to multiple machines.

Hey Sledge,

So, can you confirm that if a user is using win10 to use DK and that Vlocity does not support it?

Thank you :)

1 hour ago, sam3971 said:

Hey Sledge,

So, can you confirm that if a user is using win10 to use DK and that Vlocity does not support it?

No v-locity endpoint can run on windows 10 its on the tech specs support, i just had a minor issue mixing it  with dk16 latest one on windows 10.  Matsuda is running vlocity in windows 10 anniversary edition.  

2 hours ago, NokiAlpha said:

error.PNG

NokiAlpha, that is a security check,  wallon is right disable av or any other software security while doing the patch .  Selena777 has a video on that showing that kind of issue.  If you get framework issue , then just update your net framework /Net FX 2/3 files.

No problem here with the Activator on Diskeeper 2016 Pro 19.0.1214. Mine is Win10 Home x64.

But... of course I am not going to use it, sense Windows 10 already has a proper Microsoft Diskeeper installed. My choice...;)

You did an excellent work with Diskeeper ! - Congratullations !

38 minutes ago, jofre said:

No problem here with the Activator on Diskeeper 2016 Pro 19.0.1214. Mine is Win10 Home x64.

But... of course I am not going to use it, sense Windows 10 already has a proper Microsoft Diskeeper installed. My choice...;)

Sure @jofre ...  ;)

I guess it will only work with the Professional Version, not Server.

9 hours ago, sledge101 said:

No v-locity endpoint can run on windows 10 its on the tech specs support, i just had a minor issue mixing it  with dk16 latest one on windows 10.  Matsuda is running vlocity in windows 10 anniversary edition.  

Hi Sledge,

Thank you for the update. I wanted to clarify your post above saying it was not for 10. lol.

PS. Did the team have the time to test the vlocity patch on V-Locity 6.2.120.0?

Thank you as always and I really appreciate all the hard work the team has made in the last 2 years! :)

6 hours ago, sam3971 said:

Hi Sledge,

Thank you for the update. I wanted to clarify your post above saying it was not for 10. lol.

PS. Did the team have the time to test the vlocity patch on V-Locity 6.2.120.0?

Thank you as always and I really appreciate all the hard work the team has made in the last 2 years! :)

lol  no vlocity can run in windows 10 thats confirmed.  With regards to vlocity 6.2  trialware, i still havent tested i yet,  maybe later, well if the OS i have support it  as dk16 server only supports windows server based on tech specs which i dont have at the moment so i cannot say.   that's the reason i cannot install  dk16 server on my os as its windows 10, 8.1 and 7.  But i have the VL dk server 15/16 retail :)  , i believe it will work with different license signature and patching it which is not a problem.  With regards to v-locity 6.2 , i will look into this,  i think you can ask selena about this more, as he has configured this one on his machine. I only have vlocity 6 standard edition given to me by knowledge.. but not tested yet.  If i do test it further i will post it here. :)

22 hours ago, sledge101 said:

NokiAlpha, that is a security check,  wallon is right disable av or any other software security while doing the patch .  Selena777 has a video on that showing that kind of issue.  If you get framework issue , then just update your net framework /Net FX 2/3 files.

On 1/3/2017 at 7:32 PM, WALLONN7 said:

Disable AV self-protecting mode and kill it in task manager...

Is hosts file write protected?! Verify...

both of you are rights its my antivirus issue

thanks now activated successfully

great Patch :)

20 hours ago, sledge101 said:

lol  no vlocity can run in windows 10 thats confirmed.  With regards to vlocity 6.2  trialware, i still havent tested i yet,  maybe later, well if the OS i have support it  as dk16 server only supports windows server based on tech specs which i dont have at the moment so i cannot say.   that's the reason i cannot install  dk16 server on my os as its windows 10, 8.1 and 7.  But i have the VL dk server 15/16 retail :)  , i believe it will work with different license signature and patching it which is not a problem.  With regards to v-locity 6.2 , i will look into this,  i think you can ask selena about this more, as he has configured this one on his machine. I only have vlocity 6 standard edition given to me by knowledge.. but not tested yet.  If i do test it further i will post it here. :)

Thank you for the update man. I have a spare system I can try to test VL 6.2. It is no sweat hah. I will let you know how that goes.

Update: I don't know the underlying workings of the patch but I get the .NET error when I open the patch with V-locity 6.2. No, it is not because of an ANTIVIRUS. It only errors out for me with this version installed.

6 hours ago, sam3971 said:

Thank you for the update man. I have a spare system I can try to test VL 6.2. It is no sweat hah. I will let you know how that goes.

Update: I don't know the underlying workings of the patch but I get the .NET error when I open the patch with V-locity 6.2. No, it is not because of an ANTIVIRUS. It only errors out for me with this version installed.

Sam can you show to me the error when installing vlocity 6.2 ? What patch did you use ?  

you can read more on this ... 

hXXp://learn.condusiv.com/rs/246-QKS-770/images/Doc-V-locity-6.1-Standalone-Install-Guide_EN.PDF

I have standalone installer for Vlocity 6.0 only  credits to knowledge for the supply. ( This is not the trialware)

those are the steps to setup vlocity in your physical machine.  And sam i stand corrected.  It seems it can support windows 10 already.... So maybe if ihave time i will try to test this one out.

Archived