[Personal Giveaway] KTS 91 days code [PC | Mac | Android]

SlimRock

@majithia23

Bottom line!

Consider this thread the lucky thief that got away until the police arrived !

Hmmm! :think:

Ok, then..Let me finish my ongoing Giveaway...I'm going to announce it today.. :coolwink:

• Replies 778
  • Views 68.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

majithia23 Close/Delete this thread once and for all. As its against the rule, there's no point of dragging it down.

NeowinMOD™ Official 'Giveaway' section attract new users. Its a great way for the new users to start here at nsane. And as you're a new member youself, I'd like to tell you that Roger D never created the contest for likes. It was a mutual decision taken by all the previous (personal giveaway's) sponsors as "Count me in" posts only adds clutter to the thread. I know its not your fault. You couldn't have known that. :) I hope you don't get me wrong. I appreciate your dedication to nsane. But just letting you know that, this time you're wrong :rolleyes:

Polgaso After you posted that the key is is blacklisted, Roger D tested it on his own system and the key got activated. Sorry.... :D

Sl@pSh0ck™

What's all the fuss about giving something for free all about? :wtf:

This thread is one of the BEST here in this forum and there is no problem to get some LIKES for the effort done to get original key/license and give it to other members

There is no need to close this famous topic because of the method to participate "like or count me"

Participation can be done by pm , add comment (as done before) with each giveaway in new topic , new button other than like (participate...)...

but this thread need to be present and better to be a separate section

Winner Announced for EIS Pack.. :win:

Sshot_1.jpg

Congrats Winner.. :cheers:

Winner Announced for EIS Pack.. :win:

Sshot_1.jpg

Congrats Winner.. :cheers:

i am last ....hurrey... :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Guys! you shouldn't have any doubt..Just making it clear..

Sshot_3.jpg

Here's the old draw..

Sshot_2.jpg

and the Final after adding NSFfan on his request...

Sshot_1.jpg

Just check the time Stamp.. :)

:beta: you tried to cheat me :chair: But random.org is on my side :lmao:

Anyways, I entered the GA only cuz I thought it was the last GA @ nsane. And many of you know that.

At first I and NSFfan liked the post only to appreciate the effort of Roger D.

Roger D was specially told not to include me. But I changed my mind after majithia23 posted on this thread.

But now that I won it, I'll keep the license :showoff:

If it's a problem with the thread, why not make a poll, post the rules in the first comment, and who want's to join a giveaway, just vote for yes, or if not, for no, and there you have it, no more posts no more likes.

I'm not really sure how a "personal giveaway" (in lack of a better term) is not a type of giveaway? It is randomly chosen, with no financial requirements, no polls, no facebook liking junk, simply offered as a chance to win a paid product for free, completely legally. Why does there need to be a named distinction between that, and, say, a three-month Eset-sponsored commercial giveaway? The only difference I can see between the two is that not everyone who enters can get a license. Is that of such tremendous importance to the forum?

Further, how is any of this against the existing Community guidelines? I've perused the ones in the sub-forum just now, there's nothing pertaining to this situation, only technical requirements, with which this thread could easily comply with, and even be made better by reorganising each product into its own giveaway topic. I'm not familiar with those allegedly closed giveaway threads, but I don't see how the guidelines, as they stand now would have been broken either way (maybe I've read the wrong topic?).

Finally, It's my opinion that a person who gives you something for free deserves a sincere thanks, if nothing else. The persons who post a "personal giveaway" do not benefit from it financially. The only thing they can get out of it is respect and recognition from the members of this community. Any generous person who does this is bound to become popular - and I think it's safe to say that the likes are, and have always been in part a reflection of popularity. I think all the people with, for example, 500+ likes are polite, communicative, contributing members of Nsane, well known and loved by all from New Members to Veterans. In short, should a new member start this type of giveaway tomorrow, he would soon rack up a massive number of likes, and in the process also become associated with most of the qualities I just listed, and I have no problem with that. Liking a giveaway makes even more sense in the light of the new Thanks/Like combo - because the "count me in" post, like the "thanks for the update" can be considered clutter.

I do believe it's good that this is being discussed among the staff. I just wanted to put my two cents into this, not looking to agitate anyone. But I certainly think that the rules, as they stand, need improvement.

Congrats to Myna :)

is it just stopped or there are new rules?

:dunno: haven't got any clear reply yet.. :(

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

I would just like to remind everyone that this topic is titled "Nsaners-Lucky Draw for Legit Licenses!" and not "Lets rant because i don't like someone"

I would expect persons on this forum to be adults, so act as them.

• 2 months later...

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen :hi:

By this post of mine, i want to inform everyone that this thread is well and truly open for organizing limited licenses, contests, lucky draws,etc.

Having said that, I will begin the proceedings by organizing a Adguard Premium License Contest.

logo.pnglogo.pnglogo.png

Why Do You Need It?
  • Protects from phishing and malware websites
    Our database contains millions websites. With Adguard you are securely protected from scams!
  • Blocks all types of ads
    Aside from blocking the most common type of ads in the form of banners, Adguard also blocks video ads, flash ads, and other unconventional types of ads.
  • Blocks websites with content inappropriate for children
    With Adguard, you won’t have to fear for your children running into adult content across any and all sites they might visit.
  • Shows which sites can be trusted
  • Adguard informs you about the website reputation according to Web of Trust data.
  • Speeds up websites loading and saves bandwidth
  • Ads are removed before data is downloaded to your computer, resulting in faster loading times.
  • Works with all browsers.Adguard supports all top browsers. And in the unlikely event that your browser isn’t supported by default, you can simply add it in the settings!
Read full review of the program by nSane member Reyes here.
How to participate and eligibility criteria :
  • You should be a member of the forums before or as on 10th June 2014.
  • Minimum member post count should be 10
  • Just like this post to confirm your participation
No.of License to give : Only 1(But premium and Lifetime)
Duration of contest : 7days (10th of September - 17th of September 2014 till 1400hrs GMT)
Entry to the contest is now closed.
My humble requests to all the members not to post useless posts in this thread.
Hence plz avoid posts like Thanks, count me in,etc.(Read How to participate above)

Final List Of Participants For Adguard Contest

1. shuma
  2. hakah
  3. sirri
  4. rach
  5. AlexCross
  6. Crazycanuk
  7. Sharelol
  8. clubhouse
  9. Cyberboom
  10. blazeblaze456
  11. g0ldlod1
  12. saramath
  13. donkey-girl
  14. someone there
  15. bitdefender
  16. pr3y
  17. Blubi
  18. hihello
  19. whosays
  20. avmad
  21. F3dupsk1Nup
  22. LeeSmithG
  23. Herobrine
  24. bugless
  25. RideFarAway
  26. front360
  27. davendranath
  28. w9999
  29. jcvo
  30. mcmin
  31. sunnee99
  32. 212eta
  33. Nastrahl
  34. Blackchildcx

diya and IDAProFTW didn't qualify as they didnot meet the criteria

First of all, thanks to all of you for participating in the contest and making it a success. :thumbsup:

I hope that more generous people will continue with the trend and organize such contests, lucky draws and giveaways. :yes:

And now the result for Adguard Premium Lifetime License :

Adguard_Winner_Announcement.png

Maybe I am a Winner?

Can you enter me please, as Admuncher ripped me off.

Can you enter me please, as Admuncher ripped me off.

How to participate and eligibility criteria :

• You should be a member of the forums before or as on 10th June 2014.
  • Minimum member post count should be 10
  • Just follow the link and like this post to confirm your participation
My humble requests to all the members not to post useless posts in this thread.
Hence plz avoid posts like Thanks, count me in,etc.(Read How to participate above)

Archived