[Personal Giveaway] KTS 91 days code [PC | Mac | Android]

SlimRock

• Replies 778
  • Views 68.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NeowinMOD™

I have few licenses for ESET NOD32 Antivirus, for those who didn't win. Not tested but worth to try though.

congrats to the winners :)

25 Winners announced for ESET NOD32 Antivirus.. :win:

Here is the List.. :photo:

Sshot_7.jpg

Keys will be sent to all winners through PM.. Just keep waiting..PM coming.. :coolwink:

Finally became one of the winners.. :win:

Thank you very much Roger D :thumbsup:

PM has been received :cheers:

Sshot_7.jpg

Keys will be sent to all winners through PM.. Just keep waiting..PM coming.. :coolwink:

:(

For all the Participants..who couldn't able to make this time..Just don't worry.. B)

Next Month I'll again organize another ESET Giveaways for 35 Members.. :yes:

Just wait and keep your Finger crossed.. drinks2.gif

Mohamed atif

Sshot_7.jpg

:(

I'm on 28 :( so sad don't get the 1 year license huhu.

BTW congrats to the winners :yes:

I've sent to you after the keys and everyone winner :D

Emsisoft Internet Security Pack (EAM+EOA) !

[One User 1-Year License]

(If you're unaware of the product..just take a look here ) ;)

1 Nsaner will get the combined pack in this Lucky draw.. :coolwink:

Just Like the post..Your name will be added to Lucky draw List.. :yes:

(No need to comment or quote the whole post) :)

Rules for the Lucky draw: :medic:

1) Any New Member registered after the announcement of this Giveaway will not be allowed to participate in the draw.

2) Member should have Minimum post count of 25

3) No Entries will be added after 18th March 7.00 PM IST

*Selection will be totally random and unbiased through random.org :photo:

The name of the Winner will be announced on 18th March @8.00 PM IST :win:

All Thanks to Sl@pSh0ckTM thank_you.gif

List of Participants for EIS:

1. loyal

2. evan12

3. blazeblaze456

4. software182

5. toashishonly

6. sid_16

7. Cyberboom

8. marciocruz

9. Alanon

10. Mohamed atif

11. SlimRock

12. STEEL

13. BETA..

14. legaz

15. tedor12

16. hobbykiosk

17. rkkdjbTM

18. Joyuna

19. HALiD

20. NexusG

21. Myna

22. NSFfan

Entries are closed Now.. winner Announcement will be @8.00 PM IST..All the Best..

:cheers:

Although this thread is hugely popular, but honestly it does not really comply with the existing laid board rules esp concerning the context of "Giveaways" .

And more so asking for "Likes" to enter in the giveaway ( ... which aint exactly a giveaway, but more so something like a free goodie ! ) , is against the spirits of free sharing , the community and the communities rules .

Just to let the members know that the site staff aint exactly a fan of such threads and manners in which such so called personal generosities are dispensed and we are actively thinking and discussing of devising a feasible and viable way of posting such content .

We do appreciate members wanting to share stuff and also encourage it too, but it should be in the free and healthy spirits with no hooks and strings .

I've lately seen some posts or threads asking regarding the rules of such type of "Giveaways" have been hidden or locked. Even the thread named "Giveaway Express" has also been hidden..My question is why are you still thinking and discussing? you should better come with proper guidelines or rules about such type of "Giveaways" ( like such type of Giveaways should be posted or not ? and if posted then what rules or guidelines should be followed?)

As far as asking for "Likes" to enter the Giveaway is concerned..that's just for keeping the thread free from useless "count me in or add me too" type of posts..( you can check, there are more than 690 comments in this topic in which a max of 90 comments are related to announcement of GA and Lists of participants and winner..rests are useless). In the whole forum you are encouraging members to use "Thanks/Like" button to keep the forum spam free of useless posts and here you're arising question for the same..

Finally, you tell me..should i continue this ongoing Giveaway or should I postpone it? I was waiting that you'll come with some guidelines but you've come with a warning.. better close this topic also..na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri..but closing every topic can't be the solution coz sooner or later someone may come with another such type of Giveaways..

@RogerD
I dont see any warning points in your profile !
And neither are there any textual warnings in the post !

Read the comment again and understand the tone .
Its an informatory post on behalf of the site staff as to what we think and what we are planning .

The GIveaways section was never a part of the nsane forums, but considering the increase in Official Giveaways by the software companies and the rise in interest of the site's members , it was put in place devising the most feasible rules

And the same holds for many other sections in the forum.

Roger D said

My question is why are you still thinking and discussing? you should better come with proper guidelines or rules about such type of "Giveaways" ( like such type of Giveaways should be posted or not ? and if posted then what rules or guidelines should be followed?)

The site staff is not some 'good for nothing ever free group of Harry's and Joe's' .

And neither are they employed to work their a@@ off here and to take directions and orders from anyone.

We are a free community of like interested members, managed by a few volunteers who in their spare time help keep things organized.
As is in a real world community, issues arise, things change, matters evolve and they are diligently and intelligently discussed and debated until a final conclusion has been reached which is in the betterment of majority .
The same rule applies here too !

Things are not hushed .

As of now there is no certain rule as to what is allowed and what is not. Call it in the shades of grey.

This thread is alive because the issue was not yet up for discussion and as such it grew.

And now when we are discussing this issue and are constructing a protocol, things have been contained ( regards the removal of other such threads ) and kept in check .

Consider this thread the lucky thief that got away until the police arrived !

NeowinMOD™

I agree majithia23, in my honest opinion Giveaways section should be removed here on Nsane completely for good, at least this kind of giveaways like Roger D creates, his giveaways are here only to collect Likes, that's all.

It's like polishing the most valuable diamond day after day.

If somebody wants to check if there's a giveaway somewhere on web, they know the sites, it's not clever to announce those giveaways here on Nsane also. You can dicuss upcoming giveaways through PM, and ask Nsane members who wants to get the latest giveaway news through PM.

Seperate giveaway section here on Nsane is worthless in my opinion and it's causing too much trouble to site Administrators and Moderators.

Personal Giveaways.

What's needed is a subsection under Giveaways, called Personal Giveaways.

Then start a thread for each personal giveaway, including rules etc, where you must reply in the thread to be entered.

No likes required. No scrolling through 1 thread with many giveaways. No alterior motive just giving back to the community.

Simples

my key got blacklisted already? it say invalid username and password

Key of what ? :rolleyes:

sutristiano

THE key i got from this thread. :o as 1 of the lucky winner :P

lol, i'm the first winner and my key is still valid till now ! You're unlucky bro :lol: :p

my key got blacklisted already? it say invalid username and password

THE key i got from this thread. :o as 1 of the lucky winner :P

Bro, check the key properly..try to activate by typing the key manually... I've activated now from the same and it's working..

Don't give a false signal to everyone.. :angry:

Note: Don't try the key for the activation of ESS..it's for EAV.. :rolleyes:

Archived