5x BIT-HDTV and 3x IPT invites for Nsanedown members

demonon

• Administrator

It may have been expired.

• Replies 58
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah! thats what I told you guys earlier, but you guys just told me to relax and everything would work out just fine.

• Administrator

Ask about it to demonon. I mean you can ask him for a new one. You just have to have some proof about it.

Yeah! thats what I told you guys earlier, but you guys just told me to relax and everything would work out just fine.

Yep it has expired.

I will send you a new one.

thx demonon, much appreciated. They havent fixed the user limit problemt yet, but i'm sure they will soon.

And when the invite expire, do you get your invite back?

thx demonon, much appreciated. They havent fixed the user limit problemt yet, but i'm sure they will soon.

Yes.

But I think you already created an account, didn't you?

Yes.

But I think you already created an account, didn't you?

Now i have successfully created one account. Again, many thx.

I am new to this, so any help would be great. Have a great connection and plan to seed constantly. Just figuring out the private trackers, though. How do you I show you a ratio proof?

Hello,

I am giving away 5x BIT-HDTV

1. kallejosef

2. Lincoln Wang

AND 3x IPT

1. kallejosef

2. Janus

I need to trust you somehow so:

• I need one ratio proof with nsanedown number 1 in the search bar. You have to press enter after you have typed it.

Good luck all!

Regards,

-demonon.

EDIT:

I changed the requirements. The only reason the requirement is there is that I can somehow trust you with an invite.

It's also my responsibility that I don't give invites to people who won't contribute anything to the tracker.

Here are the ratio requirements from BIT-HDTV:

On sites like this one, all members have to share back what they took. You have to seed (let others download from you) at least same amount of data that you downloaded.

Well, at the beginning of your career, it doesn't have to be exactly same amount, so just look at the requirements yourself:

1. If you have over 20GB downloaded you are required to have a ratio above 0.300.

2. If you have over 50GB downloaded you are required to have a ratio above 0.400.

3. If you have over 100GB downloaded you are required to have a ratio above 0.500.

4. If you have over 150GB downloaded you are required to have a ratio above 0.600.

5. If you have over 200GB downloaded you are required to have a ratio above 0.700.

Here are the requirements for IPT:

Every user has obligation to keep his ratio any time above 1.05. Once your ratio is below 1.0 you will receive a warning from the system. Once your ratio is greater than 1.05 the warning will be automatically removed by the system.

And take this from me, even if you have a ratio of a few million, you are not allowed to stop seeding just because you completed your torrent. Seed for as long as possible and things will be fine.

Because I will be going away, I won't give away anymore invites for now.

I might give them away at a later time, so please don't PM me because I won't answer you back.

Archived