Hello,

I am giving away 5x BIT-HDTV

1. kallejosef

2. Lincoln Wang

AND 3x IPT

1. kallejosef

2. Janus

I need to trust you somehow so:

• I need one ratio proof with nsanedown number 1 in the search bar. You have to press enter after you have typed it.

Good luck all!

Regards,

-demonon.

EDIT:

I changed the requirements. The only reason the requirement is there is that I can somehow trust you with an invite.

It's also my responsibility that I don't give invites to people who won't contribute anything to the tracker.

Here are the ratio requirements from BIT-HDTV:

On sites like this one, all members have to share back what they took. You have to seed (let others download from you) at least same amount of data that you downloaded.

Well, at the beginning of your career, it doesn't have to be exactly same amount, so just look at the requirements yourself:

1. If you have over 20GB downloaded you are required to have a ratio above 0.300.

2. If you have over 50GB downloaded you are required to have a ratio above 0.400.

3. If you have over 100GB downloaded you are required to have a ratio above 0.500.

4. If you have over 150GB downloaded you are required to have a ratio above 0.600.

5. If you have over 200GB downloaded you are required to have a ratio above 0.700.

Here are the requirements for IPT:

Every user has obligation to keep his ratio any time above 1.05. Once your ratio is below 1.0 you will receive a warning from the system. Once your ratio is greater than 1.05 the warning will be automatically removed by the system.

And take this from me, even if you have a ratio of a few million, you are not allowed to stop seeding just because you completed your torrent. Seed for as long as possible and things will be fine.

• Replies 58
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice giveaway. I have PtN so I don't need it but to anyone who's interested this site is a very good one. You should put your name in the list :yes:

• Administrator

HD files would be very big for me to download. At my current speed it will be very hard for me download HD files fast. So will let it go.

Can I help , I Have 2 invites There

If Anyone is interested

Hello,

I am giving away 5 BIT-HDTV invites.

I need to trust you somehow so:

• A decent amount of posts at the forums is required.
  • I need two ratio proofs with nsanedown number 1 in the search (you have to press enter)

Good luck all!

Regards,

-demonon.

Could you be more detailed? Where do I have to do it.

And How u doing? Cause is sounds interesting :)

• Administrator

Even I'm confused about that line.

I guess i dont have enough posts on the forum yet, huh?

And you still owe me an ip-torrent invite demonon... :P

I guess i dont have enough posts on the forum yet, huh?

And you still owe me an ip-torrent invite demonon... :P

U can't say that, You were giving them away for free.. This is abuse.. KICK BAN DIE :lol:

It's not all that hard, this is what he requires:

jkhp52.png

(I'm not applying though, no HD for me ;))

• Administrator

What are you a mad person shought, Ratio of 5.12 till date. :). That is best I have seen so far.

ok... here is my ratio proof... hope its right..

• Administrator

The ratio seems good to me. I don't know about posts.

Oh, Is it bad when you don't have this proof from a site? Cuz I forgot my username + password @ Demonoid (cuz I never use it + formatted pc :$ )

+ I download from TPB with Vuze..

Got a screen from Vuze.. (only I got, cuz I just downloaded a movie.. )

I don't shut down Vuze after it's finished, because I forget that I'm downloading, so it keeps on seeding :D

+ This is the first torrent I download while using Windows 7. LOL :$

(the marked area)

dacegaacp.jpg

• Administrator

Wanna see my ratio? I don't have any proper proof but it is the worst of them all. I get max 25kbps dwn. I upload at max 1.0kbps. So count by your self. It would probably be around 0.04. :hehe:

DKt i have a ten Kb/s upload , and i did a pretty job since i got it

10ncox5.jpg

Ok guys let me remind you of some things:

1 - You can get into trouble for posting your ratios in public. When posting them, be sure to cover your username & decimal spots in the screenshot so you can conceal your identity. Example below:

2ljqbg3.png

2 - IPT isn't hard to seed at but at times Bit-HDTV is. Some of you with less-than-stellar connections may need to use a seedbox to buffer up your ratio

Aside from that, Demonon I need to have a very long talk with you. When you get online, PM me.

• Administrator

Sorry I cannot seed after downloading but I will say I would upload at 25kbps at normal even if I get less than 25kbps while downloading. Is that okay? If it is I would be happy with IPT invite.

BIT-HDTV have allot of freeleech torrents. BIT-HDTV even has double upload on freeleech torrents.

So it is possible to maintain a good ratio with low upload speeds.

You could also try cross seeding, downloading from one site and uploading to another.

I already handed out two invites. I owed kallejosef a IPT invite, so two invites are going to him. :blush:

I shall review the other applications and see if they are good enough.

• Administrator

So it means no? Are you sure you can't get more IPT invites?

So it means no? Are you sure you can't get more IPT invites?

It means you will have to wait.

If there are other people with better applications, they will have priority with receiving an invite.

@ DKT

You pretty much dug your own grave with this one. You can't say you won't seed on a ratio-based site. That's not how it works. You'd get yourself banned along with Demonon.

You need a ratio free site, if I were you I'd stick to Demonoid & the other public trackers.

IPT and or HDTV isn't for you until you can seed...

• Administrator

I think I mentioned that I will upload more than what I get while downloading. But will not seed. So it would be very good if you don't post anything for changing his mind. Just telling don't mind.

Don't go back on your words. This is exatly what you said. Read what it says in bold:

Sorry I cannot seed after downloading but I will say I would upload at 25kbps at normal even if I get less than 25kbps while downloading. Is that okay? If it is I would be happy with IPT invite.

If you can't seed you shouldn't have an account there. I'm just looking out for Demonon. He shouldn't get banned for something that's out of his control. You shouldn't be put in a position where you can get him banned.

As I've said already, if you can't seed you don't need a private tracker that's ratio based. Seeding after downloading is what ratio-based trackers are all about. Here's the rules from IPT so you can understand them:

I received a warning for Hit 'n Run. What is this?

We expect from every user (power user or not) to help newly added torrents to reach a good seeding/leeching ratio quickly in order to help the torrent during the first hours of its "life".

All torrents must be seeded to a minimum 0.6 ratio,we understand this isn't always possible so a ratio of 0.4 is acceptable in this case, or torrent must be left open seeding for minimum of 60 hours. If its a popular torrent with plenty of leechers then there is no reason why it cant be fully seeded to a 1.1 ratio. If you close your client before you reach a torrent ratio of 0.4 or if you haven't reached it (in case of slow upload connections) and close your client before seeding it for the first 24 hours, you will result in getting a automated warning by the System. As soon as you get the warning, you will have the chance to remove it, by correcting your mistake and seeding the torrent to a minimum of 0.4. If you do this in the next 60 hours, your warning will be removed completely.

In case you receive 5 warnings without reseeding your torrents to remove them, your account is automatically banned by the system.

That open your eyes?

Archived