5x BIT-HDTV and 3x IPT invites for Nsanedown members

demonon

• Administrator

I think ratio is counted also when I'm downloading at the same movement uploading.

After reading it I'm sure I don't need to seed "after downloading" it. I mean I can upload at more than 1.1 ratio "while downloading" the torrents and I think that is enough as per the rules. If I'm still wrong correct me.

• Replies 58
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think ratio is counted also when I'm downloading at the same movement uploading.

After reading it I'm sure I don't need to seed "after downloading" it. I mean I can upload at more than 1.1 ratio "while downloading" the torrents and I think that is enough as per the rules. If I'm still wrong correct me.

As long as you abide with the minimum ratio, your fine.

But for IPT you can't just download a torrent and stop after downloading it.

You will have to seed it back for as long as possible or keep a 1:1 ratio on the specific torrent.

In both trackers you will have to keep a decent global ratio.

In BIT-HDTV you only have to keep a good global ratio.

• Administrator

You mean I will have to seed on IPT after downloading the torrent even when my ratio was more than 1.1 when downloading?

You mean I will have to seed on IPT after downloading the torrent even when my ratio was more than 1.1 when downloading?

1:1 means a ratio of 1 and you should read my post more carefully.

Hmm, I think i'll take my request in.. Don't want to cause you trouble, due to forgetting to let Vuze run (after reboot etc. etc..) (no, no autostart.. Gaming ping will get screwed :P)

No, seeding counts both when it's downloaded & when it's finished. Re-read the rules again, particularly this part:

If you close your client before you reach a torrent ratio of 0.4 or if you haven't reached it (in case of slow upload connections) and close your client before seeding it for the first 24 hours, you will result in getting a automated warning by the System.

Obviously after reading the underlined part you can see that you'll need to seed a torrent for the first 24 hours because you have a slow connection. I doubt that you actually read the rules. You have a lot to learn about bit torrent before getting yourself into a ratio-based tracker. If you don't even know the basics of seeding then you won't understand the full range of rules they have. Let's take a look at what you said one more time. Again focus on what's in bold:

Sorry I cannot seed after downloading but I will say I would upload at 25kbps at normal even if I get less than 25kbps while downloading. Is that okay? If it is I would be happy with IPT invite.

If you think that's a lot you're wrong. Let's say you snatch a large torrent, say a movie that's 1.37 GB (untouched DVD). You wouldn't be able to seed back that movie with that speed or even come close to it. Along with that, you'd need to make sure that other people are downloading the file (that it's popular).

You computer doesn't automatically upload for your torrents. There has to be leechers for you to seed a torrent. Unless you continue to seed after you download (which I don't see why you can't) you won't be able to keep a good ratio.

I'm not saying that you should never get into a ratio-based tracker. What I'm saying is now isn't the right time. When you familiarize yourself with the bit torrent world you'll be ready. Until then, you're not. I'd say it in simpler terms but I can't. If you don't understand this I dunno how else to say it...

Lincoln Wang

Here is my proof.I'm searching for a wonderful mini TV show called Tin Man, howerver it have no seeds in my country's main PT sites so I turn to BIT-HDTV, and then found your topic. I'm crazy about movies and TV Shows. Nice to make friends with you.

Got one.THX

actually Rock is right

while being a Leecher You can seed What u've Got . Until U'll be a Pure Seeder (You can Give Only )

people Cap The Upload speed While downloading Coz it effects The Max Download Speed .

btw . There are alot of ways To build up your ratio , Freeleech Torrent , 2x upload Credits , actually There is something amazing , Called Karma Points , You can Sell em For Some Gigs in hand ;)

Once Demonon invites Finished , i'd Giveaway Mine :)

Don't know what time is it in your country but still hope to get your reply ASAP.

Can you do a speedtest at www.speedtest.net and post the result here?

Thank-you.

I'm still waiting THX.

Patient my friend.. posting every minute isn't going to change anything.. :lol:

Do you still want an invite, haantjuh?

If so, I would like to see a speedtest.

Meh. max download 600 kb/s.. upload 120 kb/s :P

Gonna change it to a 30 mbit connection.. But that will take a while..

I'll pass for this one :)

Hey folks... i just want to tell you something weird that happend today.

i got my invite from "demonon" and i am very thankful.

but take a look at this. :s

post-13558-1249250526_thumb.jpg

What the hell??? :s:S::s:S

and the invite says the following

(You'll need to accept the invitation within 24 hours, or else the link will become inactive.

We on BiT-HDTV hope that you'll accept the invitation and join our great community! )

So what the hell do i do now? if the user limit is reached, and the invite only last 24h.

• Administrator

No need to worry. Try again after sometime. Even if it gets expired, I'm sure it will be solved soon.

No need to worry. Try again after sometime. Even if it gets expired, I'm sure it will be solved soon.

that is true. Just try to get in once in a while. You should be fine.

i didn't get a invite (BIT-HDTV)

why ?

You didn't even tell me what invite you want

Naaaah... bit-hdtv is quite messed up allright... i've been trying the invite i got from demonon every day now, and got the message "current user limit reached" And i tried the same today hoping it would work... but guess what? it didnt!! Here is the message i receive!

Error 2

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Sorry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

just so you know...

i will keep trying though, but my hopes arent to high.. :(

Archived