Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 9

jalaffa

I'm using registry keys trasher right now - should I also delete the idm cc from firefox, or does it matter? I don't have the winlicense 1.x key. Is that after the installation?

Press CTRL+F5 to switch architecture mode.

If its not related why come some were getting fake serial when when replaced or patched it stopped? :unsure: Also even using the firewall method if you have leftovers in the registry from patching before it can cause problems with fake serial that's why in the tut it tells you how to clean install it . ;)

They put new checks in, that is the reason why old patches didn't work anymore. It can trigger while downloading or when just having IDM in the tray, with ESET you will even get a notice how IDM gets "manipulated" from another application and if you deny that, you simply won't get any files anymore from the browser.

The newest patch no longer even patches this at all I patched IDMGrHlp.exe with old update 3 patch and patched IDMan.exe with new update 6. I don't get no notice from ESET and its downloading fine. Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 10

Another thing helps from getting fake serial this was told to us by GAG years ago , When patching Install it but don't click finish . Patch then Click finish . (That way its patched before it ever runs) If your registry is contaminated this will override it. There's a way to get around cleaning the registry with blocking ips and using a key too but its hard to explain in words . i would have to show you then you would understand .

• Replies 133
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jofre, It's not for space - i don't want my av to detect it - and start deleting things.

tested jofre's method with a second file - the fake serial pop-up did not occur.

software182

jofre, It's not for space - i don't want my av to detect it - and start deleting things.

tested jofre's method with a second file - the fake serial pop-up did not occur.

have you tried to exclude the patch from your av ?

You are using the latest version of Internet Download Manager. Please check back again for updates at a later time.

:showoff:

All old patches worked fine until today, Patch ReiS update 6 works fine

If they all work fine why are you using old patched IDMGrHlp.exe and posting it earlier in this thread ? and why are many complaining that there not working right? :s

software182, I haven't excluded the patch - but I never trust my av for whitelist/exclusions - it's notorious for not following exclusions - there are many threads on the net about. I even got a paid version of RTKF off of ru soft - and my av deleted it even after exclusions - I ran key trashed paid without my av off and it worked fine, I decided to use the free one you suggested. I used regtrashx64 freeware and the regular regtrash freeware - only one key said it "{FREEWARE-VERSION-CAN'T-SHOW-KEY}" in RTFK - so I wasn't too worried. I have left the patch and so far my av has left it alone. I have downloaded a few files with idm - and the fake serial pop-up has not occured.

@jacemace glad to hear you make it working....

I read in this forum also about xanax resource info on IDM ..its in dcs18 thread... i believe.. It is also good t review that one and quite helpful in IMO.

once again, this appear:

Internet Download Manager has been registered with a fake Serial
Number or the Serial Number has been blocked. Be aware that the
cracked product may work incorrectly and download files with errors.
Thus we advise you to purchase the full-featured product.
whats wrong?
but downloader still run

Archived