Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 9

jalaffa

anyone can help to prevent this message for me?

"Internet Download Manager has been registered with a fake Serial
Number or the Serial Number has been blocked. Be aware that the
cracked product may work incorrectly and download files with errors.
Thus we advise you to purchase the full-featured product."

• Replies 133
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone can help to prevent this message for me?

"Internet Download Manager has been registered with a fake Serial
Number or the Serial Number has been blocked. Be aware that the
cracked product may work incorrectly and download files with errors.
Thus we advise you to purchase the full-featured product."

@duan have you tried reis patch update 6? ghost just posted it recently... maybe that can help????

if it doesn't help, message me.... will share to you my own patch ...

About IDM 6.23.10 and Patch v6 by Team REiS : It works but, after having installed program, 1st check with Registry Trash keys Finder 3.9.3.0 Freeware if you have this line --» « Visual Protect 3.5+ » and in case affirmative, delete this line and only then apply the patch. After this, problems are gone, you may use IDM 6.23.10.

Tested downloading programs and all fine.

Mine is Win 7 pro x64.

Cheers

Jofre

@duan have you tried reis patch update 6? ghost just posted it recently... maybe that can help????

not yet

I still not see the link patch update 6 :(

ederfernandez

not yet

Internet.Download.Manager.v6.x.x.Update.6.patch-REiS [Only the patch]

http://bit.ly/1HnMcn1

Tested on Windows 10 TP x64 bits

Enjoy it! laugh.png

@duan.. here is the link for reis patch update 6

post #6...

Then follow jofre's advised. I think it will work....

If not then just message me, as i am still testing my patch due to the new protection scheme mentioned by addhaloka. In fact i got mine ( visualprotect thing) too but no nag screen or whatever even after update or restart, so i leave it alone (Visualk protect).. still testing... all is working fine.

post #6...

If not then just message me, as i am still testing my patch due to the new protection scheme mentioned by addhaloka. In fact i got mine too but no nag screen or whatever even after update or restart, so i leave it alone.. still testing...

okay I will try

not yet

Internet.Download.Manager.v6.x.x.Update.6.patch-REiS [Only the patch]

http://bit.ly/1HnMcn1

Tested on Windows 10 TP x64 bits

Enjoy it! laugh.png

Okay I will try to update

post #6...

If not then just message me, as i am still testing my patch due to the new protection scheme mentioned by addhaloka. In fact i got mine ( visualprotect thing) too but no nag screen or whatever even after update or restart, so i leave it alone (Visualk protect).. still testing... all is working fine.

You close all browsers (IDM - Options)

After Tasks - Add New Download Example Link: http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/english/homeuser/kis2015/kis15.0.2.361en.exe

And.......... if not working patch, you can see fake serial popup.

Basically Test:)

Going to try jofre's instructions - I have the visual protect key.

Go ahead and also delete all keys « WinLicense 1.x » with Registry Trash Keys Finder. :)

@ss_tekin... as i said i dont have a fake serial pop up...before or after download, restarting pc , etc. and im not using reis patch,host/ip/fw block...or any exe patch to modify files.

I'm using registry keys trasher right now - should I also delete the idm cc from firefox, or does it matter? I don't have the winlicense 1.x key. Is that after the installation?

It is useless to change patches, neither will the work. IDMGrHlp.exe also not affects to fake popup. Need a new patch to crack this new check.

The only thing that can work from above - this method (or combined some patch and blocking), IMHO.

If its not related why come some were getting fake serial when when replaced or patched it stopped? :unsure: Also even using the firewall method if you have leftovers in the registry from patching before it can cause problems with fake serial that's why in the tut it tells you how to clean install it . ;)

I think most patch problems are coming from.

A. There not removing leftovers in the registry and already contaminated. same will happen if you try block with IPS with contaminated registry

B. The newer patches No longer even Patch IDMGrHlp.exe.

I test the patch i also patch IDMGrHlp.exe.with old patch i dont get no fake serial popup I test on Build 10 still no popup

I'm using registry keys trasher right now - should I also delete the idm cc from firefox, or does it matter? I don't have the winlicense 1.x key. Is that after the installation?

No need @ jacemce. Install program , use RTKF and if you do not have « winlicense 1.x » then just delete «Visual Protect 3.5+ » and then apply the patch as I said before .

Once done, download some programs to see if is alright.

Actually i agree with steven36,, you need to maintain a clean registry in IDM, changing keys, and multiple patching only appends the key entered into registry resulting to a lot of unnecessary registry and leftover files into it... it may work or it may not work ---> basically erratic behavior ensues....for me no need to modify exe files.

Well, people has its own preference... :)

No need @ jacemce. Instal program , use RTKF and if you do not have « winlicense 1.x » then just delete «Visual Protect 3.5+ » and then apply the patch as I said before .

Did you test it with clock set ahead because before when IDMGrHlp.exe made it call home and no one knew to patch it . Sometimes I tested on 2 computers Win 8.1 and 7 after idm done some checks a week or 2 latter the patches would expire . If you set your clock up and wait on idm to do its checks and it still works i guess your in the clear, ;)

SnakeMasteR

Press CTRL+F5 to switch architecture mode.

If its not related why come some were getting fake serial when when replaced or patched it stopped? :unsure: Also even using the firewall method if you have leftovers in the registry from patching before it can cause problems with fake serial that's why in the tut it tells you how to clean install it . ;)

They put new checks in, that is the reason why old patches didn't work anymore. It can trigger while downloading or when just having IDM in the tray, with ESET you will even get a notice how IDM gets "manipulated" from another application and if you deny that, you simply won't get any files anymore from the browser.

About IDM 6.23.10 and Patch v6 by Team REiS : It works but, after having installed program, 1st check with Registry Trash keys Finder 3.9.3.0 Freeware if you have this line --» « Visual Protect 3.5+ » and in case affirmative, delete this line and only then apply the patch. After this, problems are gone, you may use IDM 6.23.10.

Tested downloading programs and all fine.

Mine is Win 7 pro x64.

Cheers

Jofre

Thanks Jofree Successful now

After delete «Visual Protect 3.5+ »

delete all keys « WinLicense 1.x » with Registry Trash Keys Finder.

I just downloaded a test file with idm after using jofre's tutorial - I only had the key visual protect, not winlicense 1.x. - I deleted visual protect 3.5. I put the reis v6 patch in the idm folder and ran it as admin - after I downloaded the test file, the fake registry key pop-up did not happen. Also, I uninstalled idm 6.23 b9 with revo, then installed 6.23 b10 after a reboot. Jofre, do I need to keep the patch in the directory, or can I delete it? It may trigger my av.

n0_risk!, what does "Press CTRL+F5 to switch architecture mode" do? does that find the winlicense key?

I just downloaded a test file with idm after using jofre's tutorial - I only had the key visual protect, not winlicense 1.x. - I deleted visual protect 3.5. I put the reis v6 patch in the idm folder and ran it as admin - after I downloaded the test file, the fake registry key pop-up did not happen. Also, I uninstalled idm 6.23 b9 with revo, then installed 6.23 b10 after a reboot. Jofre, do I need to keep the patch in the directory, or can I delete it? It may trigger my av.

No , no need to keep the patch in the directory if you need space... :)

Glad it worked for you !

Cheers

Archived