ESET Smart Security 8.0.301.0

jalaffa

• Replies 104
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stylemessiah

Not a good sign that my current AV flags ESET Product Activator 2015 by Nikko as suspicious.....

It boots a little slow. Like 3 seconds after my windows8.1 is booted up I get to see the eset flashscreen..

Weird did you do a fresh install, or updated it through version 7? For me every time you do a AV installation it has to be over a fresh Windows Install.

best method is to use eset uninstaller in safe mode which will remove all traces of eset products in 1-2 secs and then reboot in normal mode n install.

No need to do a fresh install of windows

Really never heard many testimonials on how and expired key will keep working once the actual date runs out on the lic key with blocking ips. One guy said it was still working for him one day after it expired but he never did follow up yet to tell us is it still working .

yes, I did say that few days ago. I activated my ess v7 with trial licence and use firewall block. It still activated and updating after license expired on 25/09/2014.

Today, I did an update to ess v8 (over v7) and it stays activated, currently virus definition update to 10493 (latest).

yes, I did say that few days ago. I activated my ess v7 with trial licence and use firewall block. It still activated and updating after license expired on 25/09/2014.

Today, I did an update to ess v8 (over v7) and it stays activated, currently virus definition update to 10493 (latest).

In anticipation, of a counter-measure expected to be taken, by ESET (even before they are taken) - we have published a new updated tutorial by including an extra layer of safety to your activation, as a precautionary step.

Over and above that we are also planning on a more robust, new firewall deployment idea which is under beta-testing - all this much ahead of even any visible move having been made by ESET.

best method is to use eset uninstaller in safe mode which will remove all traces of eset products in 1-2 secs and then reboot in normal mode n install.

No need to do a fresh install of windows

What do you mean by safe mode, it's like entering Windows's Safe Mode through F8 before WIndows Startup?

Ulisess 10.0.6.6 Alpha

UlisessSeguridad.jpg

NEW UPDATE (01-Oct-2014)

Is a colletion of cracks/fixes released till date for NOD 32 Antivirus, ESET Endpoint and ESET Smart Security (x86/x64).Works in Nod32 v2.x, ESET Endpoint 5.x & ESS-EAV 3.0/4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x

What's been added in version:

* NodLogin 10.6.6 Alpha (x86/x64)
* ESET Product Activator 2015 (x86/x64)
* ESET Fix SB 2.1.0 (x86/x64)
* NOD32 Update Viewer 7.02.0 (x86/x64)

The rest of the included programs:

* TNOD User & Password Finder 1.4.2.3 (x86/x64)
* MiNODLogin 4.0.2.66 (x86/x64)
* NodLuna 14a (x86/x64)
* Box & Mara Fix 1.8 final (x86/x64)
* ESET Product Activator 7.0 (x86/x64)
* Eset Activator 1.0.1 (x86/x64)
* ESET PureFix 2.02 (x86/x64)
* ESET NOD32 Key Finder 2013 v1.0 Premium (x86/x64)
* NodDownload 1.0 beta (x86/x64)
* Nod Key Basic 1.0 beta (x86/x64)
* NOD Generador 8.0.1 (x86/x64)
* PassNOd32 v0.0.0.0.5
* MinodServer 1.4.0.1 (x86/x64)

Operating Systems:

Windows XP/2000/Vista/Win7/Win8.x/Win10 (x86/x64)

WARNING:

* ESET can detect these utilities as a false virus.

Add into exclusions, the paths:

C:\Program Files\ESET\*.*
C:\Program Files\UlisesSoft\*.*
C:\Program Files\ESET\Ulisess Seguridad\*.*

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH-SPANISH-FRENCH

SIZE: 20,1 Mb

Site: http://freakshare.com
Sharecode: /files/f45pki0c/Ulisess-Seguridad-10.6.6-Alpha.exe.html [?]

Site: http://dfiles.eu
Sharecode: /files/chigz1qq5 [?]

Site: http://bannedhost.to
Sharecode: /gtknl5od [?]

Site: http://rg.to/file
Sharecode: /bc2d0edc0a74ee3a14c328de60224028/Ulisess_Seguridad_10.6.6_Alpha.exe.html [?]

The uninstaller from ESET not that good it leaves stuff on your system . When I uninstalled ESET the other day with it in safemode to test another antivirus . The antivirus warn me when installing I still had ESET on my system and I didn't. :unsure:

The uninstaller from ESET not that good it leaves stuff on your system . When I uninstalled ESET the other day with it in safemode to test another antivirus . The antivirus said I still had ESET on my system and I didn't. :unsure:

I've used the Uninstaller Tool after a normal uninstall, then it only cleared the leftovers... I think this is the right way!

i'm seeing these posts, where people are going straight to the uninstaller, and I'm thinking: this doesn't seem right....

The tool was made tu use when you can't uninstall the normal way!

The uninstaller from ESET not that good it leaves stuff on your system . When I uninstalled ESET the other day with it in safemode to test another antivirus . The antivirus said I still had ESET on my system and I didn't. :unsure:

I've used the Uninstaller Tool after a normal uninstall, then it only cleared the leftovers... I think this is the right way!

i'm seeing these posts, where people are going straight to the uninstaller, and I'm thinking: this doesn't seem right....

You have to be careful how you uninstall anyways . Maybe Its the right way to to use normal uninstall and then use it. But in that case its not working right for what it was meant for people that cant uninstall it normally. Ive tested uninstallers AVAST , Norton and Kaspersky and I never had this problem .

You have to be careful how you uninstall anyways . Maybe Its the right way to to use normal uninstall and then use it. But in that case its not working right for what it was meant for people that cant uninstall it normally. Ive tested uninstallers AVAST , Norton and Kaspersky and I never had this problem .

the way I do it is uninstall with YourUninstaller in supermode; after doing that restart Windows and run check with eset uninstall tool for leftovers + check if there are any folders left manually.

Never had any problems re-installing a newer version after uninstalling this way

the way I do it is uninstall with YourUninstaller in supermode; after doing that restart Windows and run check with eset uninstall tool for leftovers + check if there are any folders left manually.

Never had any problems re-installing a newer version after uninstalling this way

Really for antivirus I don't like using 3rd party uninstallers not really safe . but thanks for the info .I was not trying install a new version of ESET no ways I was trying install something else and it removed the program but still was stuff leftover . Next time I uninstall it I will just uninstall it normal then run the tool in safe-mode . but still that don't help people who cant uninstall it normal. The tool cant really do what is was designed for .

Really for antivirus I don't like using 3rd party uninstallers not really safe . but thanks for the info .I was not trying install a new version of ESET no ways I was trying install something else and it removed the program but still was stuff leftover . Next time I uninstall it I will just uninstall it normal then run the tool in safe-mode . but still that don't help people who cant uninstall it normal. The tool cant really do what is was designed for .

YU first tries to use the built-in uninstaller from the program itself; if there's something wrong with it YU takes over.

The removal tool + manual folder check takes care of the rest

YU first tries to use the built-in uninstaller from the program itself; if there's something wrong with it YU takes over.

The removal tool + manual folder check takes care of the rest

When windows 8.x 1st came out using the ESET uninstaller could make you have to reinstall network drivers for SS and NOD32 . tell they updated the ESET uninstaller . But still there are some versions of ESET that ESET uninstaller is not safe . If there own ESET uninstaller is not that safe why would I use a 3rd party uninstaller?

Your Uninstaller

Try: Revo Uninstaller Pro

http://uninstaller-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

it's the top-top-top one!

here we go again..I don't care about reviews but count on my own experience :LOL:

When windows 8.x 1st came out using the ESET uninstaller could make you have to reinstall network drivers for SS and NOD32

I use this one to remove leftovers and never had any problems with network drivers (been using this tool for years!)

http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN146

Your Uninstaller

Try: Revo Uninstaller Pro

http://uninstaller-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

it's the top-top-top one!

here we go again..I don't care about reviews but count on my own experience :lol:

When windows 8.x 1st came out using the ESET uninstaller could make you have to reinstall network drivers for SS and NOD32

I use this one to remove leftovers and never had any problems with network drivers (been using this tool for years!)

http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN146

I've had antivirus with firewall and firewall to knock out my network drivers before just using normal uninstall on x64 windows . Anything that installs drivers that have to do with your network can mess them up if not careful

It boots a little slow. Like 3 seconds after my windows8.1 is booted up I get to see the eset flashscreen..

The same for me!, Did you upgraded over v7 or clean installation?

Archived