ESET Smart Security 8.0.301.0

jalaffa

I see nothing new on ESET version 8 Including UI same version 5, i think ESET is old technology lagged behind other antivirus products

:(

• Replies 104
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Download ESET v8 Lifetime Activation Patch

http://www.softwares-serials.in/2014/08/eset-smart-security-8-lifetime-license.html

anyone tried it? works on ess 8.0 with windows 8.1 x64? thanks in advance

Old patch, doesn't work with v8.

it's 100% working Tested by me. I dont know why you are misleading other people.

KoqSKHJ.png

a05yEWP.png

bgPBysK.png

BuBp4tF.png

I think this is enough to prove!

I have ess beta 8 installed and mara box running, should i uninstall the beta before installing the final version or upgrade over the beta one?

What do you mean the patch did not work before installation?

With version 7 you could run patch and it would crack the program on the fly, during installation (no need to restart to disable Self-defense). But with version 8 you couldn't do that. Atleast I didn't.

Box, mara-fix v1.8 tested and working on windows 8.1 x64. But it did not work running before installation, so only running the fix after installation worked for me..

Windows 7 x64

mara-fix v1.8 didn't work before installation, only after worked for me too.

Box, mara-fix v1.7, and v1.8 didn't work before installation too on ESET Smart Security 7 !!! Only after installation!

I wait already about year when Mara fix, but on this moment Mara not fixed this bug!... :(

ESET Fix SB 2.1.0 for ESET Nod32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security

Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP x86 x64
(Requirement .NET Framework 4.0)
Instructions
1.Install ESET Nod32 Antivirus OR ESET Smart Security by http://www.eset.com/int/download/home
2.Set windows safe mode
3.open "ESET Fix SB" select product then press "START FIX" and Restart Back to normal Windows
4.Start Update virus signature database

Download

Site: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com
Sharecode[?]: /u/91690576/www/ESET_Fix_SB/Download/ESET%20Fix%20SB.zip

How to Use "Eset Fix SB" Activate Eset Smart Security 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbBbihGedjQ

it's 100% working Tested by me. I dont know why you are misleading other people.

I'm not misleading anyone, it's not working, at least not with EAV on Win 8.1. Invalid user/pass while updating and goes back to trial. There's a reason why Nikko released a new patch.

ESET Product Activator 2015 by Nikko

- Compatible with all Microsoft Windows O/S 32-bit and 64-bit.

- Activate ESET products permanently.

- Re-use ESET trial version with no limit (lifetime).

Supported products

- ESET NOD32 Antivirus (all version)

- ESET Smart Security (all version)

- ESET Endpoint Security (all version)

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9d0vlis7kqaw1qd/EPA2015.zip

follow istructions inside the zip

I have ess beta 8 installed and mara box running, should i uninstall the beta before installing the final version or upgrade over the beta one?

Upgraded from v7 to v8 and everything worked fine, Just Un-Fix the mara-fix if it's enabled then install the newer version... it'll automatically uninstall the old version before proceeding any new installation, after everything is done Go to safe mode and re-apply the Fix :)

828036226003.png

Is a colletion of cracks/fixes released till date for NOD 32 Antivirus, ESET Endpoint and ESET Smart Security (x86/x64).Works in Nod32 v2.x, ESET Endpoint 5.x & ESS-EAV 3.0/4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x

What's been added in version:
* NodLogin 10.6.5 (x86/x64)
* NOD32 Update Viewer 7.01.0 (x86/x64)

The rest of the included programs:
* TNOD User & Password Finder 1.4.2.3 (x86/x64)
* MiNODLogin 4.0.2.66 (x86/x64)
* NodLuna 14a (x86/x64)
* Box & Mara Fix 1.8 final (x86/x64)
* ESET Product Activator 2014 (x86/x64)
* ESET Product Activator 7.0 (x86/x64)
* Eset Activator 1.0.1 (x86/x64)
* ESET PureFix 2.02 (x86/x64)
* ESET NOD32 Key Finder 2013 v1.0 Premium (x86/x64)
* NodDownload 1.0 beta (x86/x64)
* Nod Key Basic 1.0 beta (x86/x64)
* NOD Generador 8.0.1 (x86/x64)
* PassNOd32 v0.0.0.0.5
* MinodServer 1.4.0.1 (x86/x64)

Operating Systems:
Windows XP/2000/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1 (x86/x64)

WARNING:
* ESET can detect these utilities as a false virus.

Add into exclusions, the paths:
C:\Program Files\ESET\*.*
C:\Program Files\UlisesSoft\*.*
C:\Program Files\ESET\Ulisess Seguridad\*.*

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH-SPANISH-FRENCH

Magnet Link

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9b34da49e9f92ef4b1732a1ea9449371cfe81389&dn=Ulisess+Seguridad+10.6.5

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1HDAOT5W/US-10.6.5.7z_links

Ok, I just spent 3 hours to upgrade as clean install Eset Smart Security 7 to 8. I hope this info helps for those who have a legit licence key. I followed the advise given above not to install it over version 7 but uninstall and then install version 8. I learned the hard way. Good thing I created 2 restore point just in case...

When you have a legit lisence key, you need to know all the info you provided to Eset like your first, last name, you phone number, address, state, e -mail address and your activation key. I lost all that and when v.8 was installed it would not register with my valid key because I did not have all the info. So I run a system restore, but Eset 7 was corrupted. I went to Eset support site and found out how to retrieve all the info.

Before uninstalling v 7, open eset and press CTRL -u. All the info will come up. Copy it and save it to your note/word pad. Create system restore. Download v.8 from eset webiste. Then Uninstall v.7, reboot and install version 8. Then enter all the info you copied while you were running v7 and register with all the info you pasted to your note/wordpad. Then everything was fine. Perhaps just updating v.8 over 7 would work, but I did not want to take a chance.

I hope this helps to someone.

ESET Fix SB 2.1.0 for ESET Nod32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security.zip

Rar password: fixsb

TheEmpathicEar

Ok, I'll bite. Where is the archive?

ESET Fix SB 2.1.0, Eset Product Activator 2015 by Nikko, & box-mara fix 1.8 all work on Eset File Security for windows Servers v4.5.12017.0

:) :) :)

Ok, I'll bite. Where is the archive?

Post #31 above

Site: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com

Sharecode[?]: /u/91690576/www/ESET_Fix_SB/Download/ESET%20Fix%20SB.zip

ESET NOD32 Antivirus & Smart Security 8.0.301.0 (x86/x64) | 134.64 MB / 148.84 MB

SET Smart Security & NOD32 Antivirus offer advanced detection technologies and multi-layered security features. Designed for a low footprint, fast scanning, it packs security features and customization options for consistent and personalized security on- or offline. ESET Smart Security is built on ESET unique heuristic technology that identifies viruses that have never been seen before.

This enables them to protect your computer proactively, in real-time, against new viruses and cyber threats that conventional signature-based antivirus products do not catch. ESET NOD32 Antivirus includes antivirus, antispyware, antirootkit and HIPS protection, removable media control, cloud-enhanced whitelisting and gamer mode.

Enjoy your time online

Our latest Internet security looking after your security. Connect securely on social networks, browse the internet or just play.

- Antivirus

- Antispyware

- Anti-Theft

- Anti-Phishing

- Personal Firewall

- Antispam

- Parental Control

- Social Media Scanner

- Exploit Blocker

- Advanced Memory Scanner

- Vulnerability Shield

- Device Control

A Great time online with even better technology!

- Safer online begins with our proven Antivirus and Antispyware. Inside you find a number of unique anti-malware technologies.

- Foiling web browser attacks is a job for Exploit Blocker. Vulnerability Shield closes common weaknesses in the network.

Your laptops friend in need Anti-Theft

- In case you lose your device, do not lose your head. There hope. Through our Anti-Theft online interface start searching for it.

- Track its position, view webcam snapshots and send a message to the finder. All this to give you the clues so you can re-unite.

Your social networking made safer on Facebook and Twitter

- Stay protected while using social media. Decide which information is visible to public, and make changes to your profile you see fit.

- On Facebook, protect you and your friend's timeline messages and newsfeed against malware.

- On Twitter, protect your profile and posts, as well as those you follow against malicious links.

Identity Theft Protection

Steer clear of websites stealing usernames or banking details with Anti-Phishing. Put a stop to private data copying to external devicesВ

with Device Control.

Keep Kids Safe Online

Show them only the safe side of the Internet. With Parental Control, block over 20 website categories or add your own.

Enjoy Your Computers Full Power

Small System Footprint lets you stay connected without slowdowns. Do away with distractions with Gamer Mode as you run programs in full screen.

Install and Forget or Tweak Away

Enjoy top protection with default settings. Set maximum scanning depth, time and size of scanned objectsВ

with Advanced User Settings.

What's new in version 8.0.301.0:

- Enhanced Exploit Blocker: Protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers, Office documents, as well as Java communications and Java-based software that provides the ability to eliminate lockscreens and ransomware.

- ESET SysRescue Live: The next generation of the ESET SysRescue utility, ESET SysRescue Live allows you to create a bootable disk, in the form of a USB flash drive or CD/DVD, with the ability to scan and clean your system even when you cannot boot into Windows. ESET SysRescue Live is a Linux-based malware cleaning tool that runs independent of the operating system from the ESET Smart Security retail CD.

- HIPS Smart mode: Only suspicious system events trigger a notification beyond the set of pre defined rules in Automatic mode (operations such as system registry, active processes and programs).

- ESET Cybersecurity Education (North America only): New Cybersecurity Education introduces a more interactive and game-like approach to training. This replaces the previously named ESET Cybersecurity Training (note: the new name change is not reflected in the UI yet)

http://bannedhost.net

/file/kg63pb2u/ESS.8.0.301.0.rar

http://rapidgator.net

/file/5cf169ae9b91f344d70749cbc3149db7/ESS.8.0.301.0.rar.html

Just used Mara Fix PurpleBeanZ Fix (we should to proud to our nsane member) or

Firewall / Prevent (IDM + Other Programs) From Dialing Home Method, see eset post.

Really never heard many testimonials on how and expired key will keep working once the actual date runs out on the lic key with blocking ips. One guy said it was still working for him one day after it expired but he never did follow up yet to tell us is it still working .

Does mara fix 0.8 works on this new edition? Or is it like Mara .07 when Smartsecurity 7 got out, we have to apply the fix after the instalattion?

Just used Mara Fix PurpleBeanZ Fix (we should to proud to our nsane member) or

Firewall / Prevent (IDM + Other Programs) From Dialing Home Method, see eset post.

Yeah, the box, mara- fix and the firewall method to fix ESET, by Torres are both working fine (have personally tried them out, on the EAV.)

Did not have the occasion to try out the fix by PurpleBeanZ, though.

- Compatible with all Microsoft Windows O/S 32-bit and 64-bit.

- Activate ESET products permanently.

- Re-use ESET trial version with no limit (lifetime).

Supported products

- ESET NOD32 Antivirus (all version)

- ESET Smart Security (all version)

- ESET Endpoint Security (all version)

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9d0vlis7kqaw1qd/EPA2015.zip

follow istructions inside the zip

Thank you for this post and thank you to Nikko the owner, and thank you for another post ESET Fix SB 2.1.0

Good health to all staff of this forum.

Archived