CyberGhost VPN Special Edition 1 Year (Up to 5 devices)

BBs

• Replies 116
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they will need to upgrade their servers after this giveaway, everything takes 5 times more time than before, connecting to servers, loading sites :( Why would they even give away so many free keys, that is just stupid :huh:

One key if available please?

PM Sent !

Thank you

Damn your fast @0nl1n3 :P

offer is end?
I tried to register but it says = Schade, aber es sind keine mehr Schlussel verfügbar!

is there any solution?
thank you in advance

offer is end?

I tried to register but it says = Schade, aber es sind keine mehr Schlussel verfügbar!

is there any solution?

thank you in advance

Check PM !

Is there any way on this forum (without breaking any rules) to give away activated accounts (not keys, but accounts used on them)? I have like 5, some with about 6 months and some that were activated at the beginning of the month, that I have no use for.

I'd even give them to staff for a site giveaway contest if that was the only way.

Looks like I have missed it...I would be greatly appreciative if anyone had a key left..Also how would I get around the "have entered an key from another promotion in the last 12 months" Just make another account is it that easy?

Looks like I have missed it...I would be greatly appreciative if anyone had a key left..Also how would I get around the "have entered an key from another promotion in the last 12 months" Just make another account is it that easy?

Yes, just create a new one. I am sending you a key now. If you already got one, just pass the key to another person who needs it. :)

It will be better to create a new account and then use this promo key.

Keys all gone!

Anyone manage to get a spare key? I could put it to good use :D

Appreciate it Guys!

Im sending you one right now.

Keys all gone!

Anyone manage to get a spare key? I could put it to good use :D

Appreciate it Guys!

Im sending you one right now.

Thank you Totoymola! recieved you the best

Archived