CyberGhost VPN Special Edition 1 Year (Up to 5 devices)

BBs

user@nsaneforums

you get more than 20key in 1min

haha the manual way :lol: :hehe: gotta train to use my keyboard & mouse faster

cuz some people use some kinda macro recorders /mouse keyboard strokes recorders/ & automate The Process

if you want more then use macro recorder & gmail (Easy Macro Recorder)

[email protected]

all key will be send to [email protected]

• Replies 116
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a key and I started to install CyberGhost. First I get two warnings about "Tap v9" and "Mini-port"..I continue the installation then it gives me the option to remove or repair Net Framework 3.5...what do I do? I have cancelled the installation meantime. Things are never as straightforward as you expect!! lol

I got a key and I started to install CyberGhost. First I get two warnings about "Tap v9" and "Mini-port"..I continue the installation then it gives me the option to remove or repair Net Framework 3.5...what do I do? I have cancelled the installation meantime. Things are never as straightforward as you expect!! lol

Uninstall Any Previous Vpn Software & Remove Old Network Vitual adapter Drivers From Device manager

Make Sure You Have .net Frame Work Installed Correctly If Not Here Is Link /I guess You're Xp Dude Right / Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP 1 Full

Uninstall Any Previous Vpn Software & Remove Old Network Vitual adapter Drivers From Device manager

Make Sure You Have .net Frame Work Installed Correctly If Not Here Is Link /I guess You're Xp Dude Right / Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP 1 Full

Thanks nanoman..it's strange 'cos Control Panel shows I have Net Framework 2, 3, 3.5, 4 client profile, and 4 extended. I thought that version 4 would contain all previous stuff anyway and even if 3.5 was corrupt or damaged then version 4 would supersede it. And yes !! I am the guy with Win XP lol :showoff: :showoff: :showoff:

Can I please have a key? I've tried all day.

Thanks

Key sent

Still 5540 key available!

They had more than 37,000 keys left when I got mine 24 hours ago. My guess is they will run out in 3 hours or less.

More simply uses Yopmail.net

they will sent you two codes in one email

Screenshot

50 fake email x 2 = 100 serial

dammm 100serial... dont be so greedy,,lets other also have these keys.. i mean many out there who dont know abt nsane let them also have it.

like i have taken 2 keys..1 for me and the another one i will give it to some one else (who needs it)

Screenshot

dammm 100serial... dont be so greedy,,lets other also have these keys.. i mean many out there who dont know abt nsane let them also have it.

like i have taken 2 keys..1 for me and the another one i will give it to some one else (who needs it)

Screenshot

No I'm not, let the other get the license just one serial can be activated

that's a bad example...ha.ha

The promotion has ended.I've got only 5 keys remaining.Hurry up!

Archived