KBOX v7.0.0.1 Platinum Edition (Kaspersky Reset Trial, Reset, Export, Import, and Change License)

Boops

I can not export the license with v6.1.0.0. The message "BACKUP LICENSE OK" appears but the folder KBOX remains empty.

Verify that you have this folder.

C:\Windows\Temp

The Temp folder exists, there are folders and files inside.

• Replies 286
  • Views 42.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can not export the license with v6.1.0.0. The message "BACKUP LICENSE OK" appears but the folder KBOX remains empty.

Actually i second that. Same issue here .

Verify that you have this folder.

C:\Windows\Temp

The Temp folder exists, there are folders and files inside.

Ok, it is a permissions problem. In a few minutes I fix the problem.

Which Operaring System, ? because KBOX in not working with XP !

Boops, could you add this remark in Post #1 and also in the Readme file? :huh:

Sorry, only Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (and future Windows 9, :D )

After pressing trial reset and option "restart kaspersky is ON" , app is not starting ( it resets only trial ). Only if importing a .reg license and the option "restart kaspersky" is ON , Kaspersky will start. Is it normal behaviour ?

Sorry, only Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (and future Windows 9, :D )

Win 7 x64. Everything works fine now. Great Boops.

After pressing trial reset and option "restart kaspersky ON" , app is not starting ( it resets only trial ). Only if importing a .reg license and the option "restart kaspersky" is ON , Kaspersky will start. Is it normal behaviour ?

It is Bug. :huh:

Fix now, wait please. New version KBOX v6.2.0.0

New KBOX v6.2.0.0 Gold Edition

Download here: pass nsane

http://rghost.net/58232676

IMPORTANT: read instructions carefully.

Only Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (and future Windows 9, :D )

Fix:

After pressing trial reset and option "restart kaspersky is ON" , app is not starting ( it resets only trial ). Only if importing a .reg license and the option "restart kaspersky" is ON , Kaspersky will start. Is it normal behaviour ?

Boops, could you add this remark in Post #1 and also in the Readme file?

Boops, could you add this remark also in the Readme file of KBOX?

Maybe KBOX could test the OS architecture, put a msg "OS NOT SUPPORTED" and Do not Run on XP ? :D

Maybe KBOX could test the OS architecture, put a msg "OS NOT SUPPORTED" and Do not Run on XP ? :D

Is already in the main post. I'll put in the Readme file.

I'm sorry, but look to the future.
It could also make KBOX work with versions 14, 13, 12 .... but I think it is to invest efforts into something that disappears.
Sorry, but that's my opinion.

I'm sorry, but look to the future.
It could also make KBOX work with versions 14, 13, 12 .... but I think it is to invest efforts into something that disappears.
Sorry, but that's my opinion.

| Maybe KBOX could test the OS architecture, put a msg "OS NOT SUPPORTED" and Do NOT Run on XP ? :D

Well the idea is JUST to inform that XP is NOT Supported and DO NOT RUN on XP OS ? :rolleyes:

KBOX v6.2.0.0, test of : Export License, Trial Reset with/without Options and Import License with/without Options

Result: 100 % OK :)

KBOX v6.2.0.0 By Boops

(Kaspersky Trial Reset and Export License)

Kaspersky Trial Reset and Export License for versions v15.0.x: a simple and easy to export License

and reset your kaspersky version way. Valid for new versions KTS, KIS, KAV 2015 v15.0.x (x86, x64)

http://rghost.net/58232676

Only for, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (and future Windows 9, :D )

Nombre: KBOX v6.2.0.0.exeCRC-32: 7d0e5a35   MD4: f5c14b5545ba04bb9e4f051b43cff2c4   MD5: b09c3d5ccbe80aab5b9195fd41658f82 SHA-1: 942caf88f43358d054aa8e0445c2615c571420f9  Size: 350 KB

imjew9.png

HISTORYupdated 13: fix Restart Kaspersky in TRIAL RESET BUTTON. Jump to version v6.2.0.0Updated 12: some changes in the design and inner workings. jump to version v6.1.0.0Updated 11: jump to version v6.0.0.0. Many external and internal changes.Updated 10: new design and function to import license files.Updated 09: Fixed small error incompatibilad can do the license expired 30 days before time.Updated 08: many changes. New function Import License, and more...New version KBOX v5.0.1.0Updated 07: jump to version v5.0.0.9. Now if you check the box, enable Self-Defense + Automatic StartUpdated 06: small errors in execution. New version KBOX v5.0.0.6Updated 05: new development for this version. New version KBOX v5.0.0.5Updated 04: new button, "T. Reset S-Def" (active Self-Defense after Trial Reset).New version KBOX v4.0.0.3    Updated 03: resolved small changes in the working path of the application to make it compatible with all.           New version KBOX v4.0.0.2Updated 02: solved the problem of the export license. New version KBOX v4.0.0.1Updated 01: temporarily solved the problem of the export license. I'm still working to find out what happened,           thanks to all. I recall that my Trial Reset, they can import their keys before starting Kaspersky           and it is enabled.

thanks so much, Boops you add a file to translate the program in any language such as Kaspersky Trial Reset 4.0.0.21?

modification silly but useful :lol:

Hello Boops,

In the readme, could you elaborate a little more about the Import function ?

For example:

1. Start KBOX

2. Select the license you want to import

3. Select the reset mode, activating Self-Defense, or Automatic Restart, both, or neither. ON / OFF the options in the boxes. (these options are optional)

4. Press the button IMPORT

Hello Boops,

In the readme, could you elaborate a little more about the Import function ?

For example:

1. Start KBOX

2. Select the license you want to import

3. Select the reset mode, activating Self-Defense, or Automatic Restart, both, or neither. ON / OFF the options in the boxes. (these options are optional)

4. Press the button IMPORT

Done...!, Thank you very much. All help is welcome. My English is very poor.

Site: http://rghost.net
Sharecode[?]: /58252107

Only for, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (and future Windows 9, :D )

Changes in this version.
KBOX v6.2.4.0 GOLD EDITION
- Changes in letter (thinner, better readable)
- Position IMP.LICENSE button.
- Added version number to the body of the unit under KBOX. It will not appear in the header.
- New small button "HELP". Here are the instructions how to use the tool.
- Modification of the internal structure and execution sequence of functions.
- Optimization of resources, more independent during program execution.

Archived