KBOX v7.0.0.1 Platinum Edition (Kaspersky Reset Trial, Reset, Export, Import, and Change License)

Boops

Latest suggestion for the "IMPORT Licence" Function: If "Automatic Restart and Enable Self-defense" are selected, THEN after importing the reg file, KIS restart automatically :o

Anyway, thank you very much for your valuable apps. :cheers:

Jajajaja...okay, I will. It is good idea.

Thanks, Boops, but it's only a "Nice to Have" ! :) :rolleyes:

• Replies 286
  • Views 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but has renamed the file to "License.reg" and has left inside the folder KBOXImport ?.

I tested now with a KTS license that has not been made ​​with KBOX and everything went well.

For Import License:	1. Start KBOX and press in Import License.	Now: if you have already created "KBOXImport" folder is automatically. Within it KBOX	     expects to find a file with this structure.	     "License.reg"	Messages of Status:		a) LICENSE IMPORTED (KBOX has found archvio "License.reg" and has done, import		   the registry.		b) AND THE FILE? (KBOX not find the file to import into the registry)		c) SELF-DEFENSE ACT. (you must deactivate before doing the reset in Mode Normal,		   see, the modes available at the beginning of this document)

You have made it too complicated why cant we just one click import reg tab next to the reg files and job is done.. Actually its simple just clicking reg files manually and merge it. I change the file name to License.reg still no success.

Instead of dealing to created folder just get the reg file with any name and hit the import to activate without changing name or dealing with folder just keep it simple is the best in my opinion.

Yes, but has renamed the file to "License.reg" and has left inside the folder KBOXImport ?.

I tested now with a KTS license that has not been made ​​with KBOX and everything went well.

For Import License:	1. Start KBOX and press in Import License.	Now: if you have already created "KBOXImport" folder is automatically. Within it KBOX	     expects to find a file with this structure.	     "License.reg"	Messages of Status:		a) LICENSE IMPORTED (KBOX has found archvio "License.reg" and has done, import		   the registry.		b) AND THE FILE? (KBOX not find the file to import into the registry)		c) SELF-DEFENSE ACT. (you must deactivate before doing the reset in Mode Normal,		   see, the modes available at the beginning of this document)

You have made it too complicated why cant we just one click import reg tab next to the reg files and job is done.. Actually its simple just clicking reg files manually and merge it. I change the file name to License.reg still no success.

I do not understand because you have a directory within KBOXExport KBOXImport.

Anyway, once the license is renamed to "License.reg" must be within the KBOXImport folder.

I have done many tests with this and it has never failed me. Check that;

1 KBOXImport, and KBOX file should be together.

2 rename your license file; Name: "License" extension ".reg"

3 place the file inside the folder KBOXImport.

I see that this may be difficult for you.

Note: I see the possibility of pushing the button to open a menu import license to choose.

Hello Boops

Works as a charm ! :) :rolleyes:

Test successfully done of your KBOX 4.0.1.02on my PC W8.1 EN x64 with my KIS 15.0.0.463 EN :)

• Exporting my license as a REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"
  • Trail Reset (without selecting Automatic Restart and Enable Self-defense)
  • Importing my REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en" ("click to refresh", select "Automatic Restart" an" "Enable Self-defense" AND double click on the selected REG File)

Just, I have found the method to import a little bit strange (double clicking of a selected file in a window) !

My first reaction after refreshing the window and selected the REG file was simply looking for an IMPORT BUTTON , but NO Import Button (little bit rare) !!! :huh:

PS: The options "Automatic Restart" an" "Enable Self-defense" are working very well with the Import function.

Anyway, it's now a serious improvement. :)

Updated..... :thumbsup: KBOX v6.0.0.0 GOLD EDITION

Excellent renewed interface, very convenient !! And works 100% ( Win' 8.1 x64)

Thank you very much.
There have been many hours spent on this project. I'm a newbie who has used google to find everything you need and program in VB, I hope this tool is definitely to the taste of everyone.

@ Boops,

Why your screenshot shows x64 based Kaspersky? As far as I know there's no x64 available.

It's not that.
What shows on the box is the result of the version I have installed. You will show yours, either x86 or x64, try it. But remember, it is only valid for versions 15.0.x

I meant that is there really both x64 and x86 builds available from Kaspersky?

Yes. Works on both architectures interchangeably. The internal code selects the best option, and preferably to work on x86.

Text delete I asked that is there Kaspersky Internet Security x64 build available, like Bitdefender has both x64 and x86 builds.

Prohibited offensive language:

It is not allowed foul language, or face discussions or writing offensive phrases, controversy, defamatory, against any party member the forum.

The activity of moderation relies on the rules set out in paragraphs. Community Guidelines
Member of moderate to persistent behavior contrary to the rules of this forum will be warned or banned on the first instance.

xxxxxxx asked that is there Kaspersky Internet Security x64 build available, like Bitdefender has both x64 and x86 builds.

English language is NOT everyone's native language. Showing a little more respect is the minimum to do !

New KBOX v6.1.0.0 Gold Edition

Download here: pass nsane

http://rghost.net/58227669

IMPORTANT: read instructions carefully.

Fix:

- Some changes in the design and inner workings.
- Incorporation of sound errors. Also in swicht ON / OFF for Self-Defense and Restart Kaspersky.

- Is put red button where an error occurs.
- Expanding the popup window to select the reg file to import.

I can not export the license with v6.1.0.0. The message "BACKUP LICENSE OK" appears but the folder KBOX remains empty.

Verify that you have this folder.

C:\Windows\Temp

I can not export the license with v6.1.0.0. The message "BACKUP LICENSE OK" appears but the folder KBOX remains empty.

Actually i second that. Same issue here .

Archived