KBOX v7.0.0.1 Platinum Edition (Kaspersky Reset Trial, Reset, Export, Import, and Change License)

Boops

works well now. No issue as was before. But after doing trial reset when I had 83 days remaining and activating with the same code, I got the license valid for 83 days and not as 91 days.

• Replies 286
  • Views 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
unknownasphyxiated

how about

Option 1

Reset > auto import reg file in the same folder > enable self defense > start kaspersky

- for importing reg file

Option 2

Reset > enable self defense > start kaspersky

- for trial use

for me, TR is good enough but this just a suggestion incase you want to implement

works well now. No issue as was before. But after doing trial reset when I had 83 days remaining and activating with the same code, I got the license valid for 83 days and not as 91 days.

What type of license do you have?

how about

Option 1

Reset > auto import reg file in the same folder > enable self defense > start kaspersky

- for importing reg file

Option 2

Reset > enable self defense > start kaspersky

- for trial use

for me, TR is good enough but this just a suggestion incase you want to implement

Well, I'll see what I can do.

Test successfully done of your KBOX 4.0.0.9 on my PC W8.1 EN x64 with my KIS 15.0.0.463 EN and with my Legitimate license 2Y 5PC (446 days remaining) :)

1. Exporting my license as a REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"
  2. Trail Reset (without selecting Automatic Restart !!!)
  3. Importing per double click on my REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"

Issue encountered: :o

If I push on Trial Reset KIS15 with the option SELECTED "Enable Self-Defense + Automatic Restart" SELECTED, then it's really to late to import my REG File because Once KIS15 is beginning to start after a Reset, it don't anymore accepted my License REG File per double clicking (also after deselected Self-Defense or activated of deleted the Demo License) !!!

After this situation, the only method to successfully arrive to importing my REF file is again starting your KBOX 4.0.0.9 and pushing on the Trail Reset Button but without selecting the option Automatic Restart !!!

Following by importing per double click on my REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en", then Restarting KIS15 MANUALLY, what is a little tricky!!! :s

My suggestion is three Buttons: Removing from the button TRAIL RESET the option : "Enable Self-Defense + Automatic Restart" and MAKE a NEW Button to Restart KIS15 with "Enable Self-Defense" but separated from the Trail Reset Button !!! :huh:

He is right. This is not a problem. I already said days ago that if you want to do the import license should not be used that option. Now, there are instructions and a warning about it, so no one forgets. I think that will be enough.

Hello Boops, :hi:

Is it really to late for a "(Re)Start Button Only" (with Enable Self-Defense included), Not linked with the Trial-Reset Button, Please ? :console:

My suggestion remainds an Apps with three buttons, in the following order: Export License, Trial-Reset (only), (Re)Start KIS (with enable Self-Defense embedded).

But this just a suggestion in case you want to implement somethings in this direction?. :rolleyes:

Have a nice day, my Friend. :)

@ Boops

in short version 5.0.0.9 doesn't work.

i am testing it on win 8.1 Pro x64 in my VM ... i disable all protection exit the icon in taskbar run "trial reset" , restart my pc and it still remain on 28 days .

i try it couple of time with different ticking method in KboX util nothing helps. :huh:

@ Boops

i am testing it on win 8.1 Pro x64 in my VM ... i disable all protection exit the icon in taskbar run "trial reset" , restart my pc and it still remain on 28 days .

i try it couple of time with different ticking method in KboX util nothing helps. :huh:

Are you using Kaspersky 2015 cause KBOX does nor reset earlier version unlike KTR 4.0.0.21! Actually after apply Trial reset you do not need to restart PC better try with self defense on and automatic restart Kaspersky after KIS restart you will see activation screen under the screen you see:

4pob.png

Click that one

Make sure you disable self-defense, paused protection and exit Kaspersky before applying trial reset..!

Added@: I have tested v9 trial reset function working fine.

What type of license do you have?

I have a 91 days trial key got from a earlier promotion

When you use commercial code time start running first day you have 90 days, days after you have 89, 88, 87 etc....

Therefore if you are using same code reg file days counting will not stop its like other commercial code there is no bringing the time back no matter what tool you use.

You need to experimenting with fresh 90 days commercial codes. If the code start using today you get 90 days usage.

ok sir, then what is the use of TRIAL RESET

1. When there is no 90 days code available you can activate 30 days default period and keep activation every coming 30 days.

2. I have been posting everyday 90 days reg files using this little tool help me create the reg files. When the code reached max activation people still can use reg files to activate

3. You can transfer the reg files from one PC to another PC. ETC......

@ Boops

Are you using Kaspersky 2015 cause KBOX does nor reset earlier version unlike KTR 4.0.0.21! Actually after apply Trial reset you do not need to restart PC better try with self defense on and automatic restart Kaspersky after KIS restart you will see activation screen under the screen you see:

4pob.png

Click that one

Make sure you disable self-defense, paused protection and exit Kaspersky before applying trial reset..!

Added@: I have tested v9 trial reset function working fine.

i am using kav15.0.0.463en_6021(kav 2015) from kaspesky site ....

maybe it related to not updating the software and just install if from EXE file and than use KboX?

EDIT

i just use KRT 4.0.0.21 and it reset KAV 2015 at sight.... ^_^

@ Boops

Because you restart your PC? is not necessary.

Test successfully done of your KBOX 4.0.0.9 on my PC W8.1 EN x64 with my KIS 15.0.0.463 EN and with my Legitimate license 2Y 5PC (446 days remaining) :)

1. Exporting my license as a REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"
  2. Trail Reset (without selecting Automatic Restart !!!)
  3. Importing per double click on my REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"

Issue encountered: :o

If I push on Trial Reset KIS15 with the option SELECTED "Enable Self-Defense + Automatic Restart" SELECTED, then it's really to late to import my REG File because Once KIS15 is beginning to start after a Reset, it don't anymore accepted my License REG File per double clicking (also after deselected Self-Defense or activated of deleted the Demo License) !!!

After this situation, the only method to successfully arrive to importing my REF file is again starting your KBOX 4.0.0.9 and pushing on the Trail Reset Button but without selecting the option Automatic Restart !!!

Following by importing per double click on my REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en", then Restarting KIS15 MANUALLY, what is a little tricky!!! :s

My suggestion is three Buttons: Removing from the button TRAIL RESET the option : "Enable Self-Defense + Automatic Restart" and MAKE a NEW Button to Restart KIS15 with "Enable Self-Defense" but separated from the Trail Reset Button !!! :huh:

He is right. This is not a problem. I already said days ago that if you want to do the import license should not be used that option. Now, there are instructions and a warning about it, so no one forgets. I think that will be enough.

Hello Boops, :hi:

Is it really to late for a "(Re)Start Button Only" (with Enable Self-Defense included), Not linked with the Trial-Reset Button, Please ? :console:

My suggestion remainds an Apps with three buttons, in the following order: Export License, Trial-Reset (only), (Re)Start KIS (with enable Self-Defense embedded).

But this just a suggestion incase you want to implement somethings in this direction?. :rolleyes:

Have a nice day, my Friend. :)

Uffff....

Should understand that I can not make all the dreams of forum users.
But do not worry, I'll find a way to satisfy everyone.

Well, I can already terminate testing and soon will make the new version available to the public.

I need to edit the readme to adapt to new roles and more message file, create the images to the first post.

In the coming hours will be with you.

good job Boops , just test the new version and its ok on my win 8.1 x64.

i just dont understand the import license option , i can just double click the REG file and all done right ?

good job Boops , just test the new version and its ok on my win 8.1 x64.

i just dont understand the import license option , i can just double click the REG file and all done right ?

Yes, you can double-click on your license and the result is the same. If you use the button will do it in less than a second.

Yes, you can double-click on your license and the result is the same. If you use the button will do it in less than a second.

Importing reg file tab not really working for me i have tested some of the oldest reg.files created by KBOX.! Clicking that option does not respond anything to me therefore i had the click reg files manually to order to merge it.

Importing reg file tab not really working for me i have tested some of the oldest reg.files created by KBOX.! Clicking that option does not respond anything to me therefore i had the click reg files manually to order to merge it.

You rename file a "License.reg"?

Works very well !! :) :rolleyes:

Test successfully done of your KBOX 4.0.1.0 on my PC W8.1 EN x64 with my KIS 15.0.0.463 EN and my Legitimate license 2Y 5PC (444 days remaining) :)

• Exporting my license as a REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"
  • Trail Reset (without selecting Automatic Restart )
  • Importing my REG File : "License.reg"
  • Restart manually KIS2015 ;)

Latest suggestion for the "IMPORT Licence" Function: If "Automatic Restart and Enable Self-defense" are selected, THEN after importing the reg file, KIS restart automatically :o

Anyway, thank you very much for your valuable apps. :cheers:

This reg licenses have created by KBOX earlier version..!

License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.1.415 0.95.0 x64 en-US

zGSecP.png

Works very well !! :) :rolleyes:

Test successfully done of your KBOX 4.0.0.10 on my PC W8.1 EN x64 with my KIS 15.0.0.463 EN and my Legitimate license 2Y 5PC (444 days remaining) :)

• Exporting my license as a REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"
  • Trail Reset (without selecting Automatic Restart )
  • Importing my REG File : "License.reg"
  • Restart manually KIS2015 ;)

Latest suggestion for the "IMPORT Licence" Function: If "Automatic Restart and Enable Self-defense" are selected, THEN after importing the reg file, KIS restart automatically :o

Anyway, thank you very much for your valuable apps. :cheers:

Jajajaja...okay, I will. It is good idea.

This reg licenses have created by KBOX earlier version..!

License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.1.415 0.95.0 x64 en-US

Yes, but has renamed the file to "License.reg" and has left inside the folder KBOXImport ?.

I tested now with a KTS license that has not been made ​​with KBOX and everything went well.
For Import License:	1. Start KBOX and press in Import License.	Now: if you have already created "KBOXImport" folder is automatically. Within it KBOX	     expects to find a file with this structure.	     "License.reg"	Messages of Status:		a) LICENSE IMPORTED (KBOX has found archvio "License.reg" and has done, import		   the registry.		b) AND THE FILE? (KBOX not find the file to import into the registry)		c) SELF-DEFENSE ACT. (you must deactivate before doing the reset in Mode Normal,		   see, the modes available at the beginning of this document)

Archived