AX64 Time Machine 2.0.0.499

anuraag

Not to worry - we shall strive to work harder and dedicate a little more time towards making this site more popular to compensate for the terrible loss of revenue that was caused by deleting the download links. yXZVmpE.gif

• Replies 53
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really how do we do that ? when the person who uploaded done it to be nice they didn't lose nothing . I guess AX64 Time Machine will just become another spam topic or dead topic here.

Yep, after the AX64 Time Machine topic is long dead, we shall all be huddled in deep mourning - in memory of the great financial loss that would be incurred.

I am fretful - shall I also be expected to sign-in here, attired in one of those dreary dark outfits?

Since many people seem to be having trouble with this since version 2 I want be using this software . I was waiting for version 2 and i was thinking about testing it . But all I hear is people mostly saying how it failed on them Then the developer thinks we should pay 20$ for unstable software . And when version 3 comes you most likely will have to buy it again if you want to upgrade . A lot softwares is nice enough to give you a free key for beta testing unstable software . :D

I am an Acronis guy, ATM - however, if wajamus can deliver us a superior AX64 Time Machine, I would willingly dump Acronis. :yes:

Well version 1 i hear a lot barging about this software but version 2 seems to be unstable .Acronis been around since 2003 . Its time tested software maybe in some years this software may become great if it dont swing in the other direction like there computation RollBack Rx did .

What you don't hear are the people using it and getting on fine. They have no reason to talk about it if it just works.

I'm happy with V1 beta. At some point I will get around to purchasing V2, but it's not a priority for me atm.

What you don't hear are the people using it and getting on fine. They have no reason to talk about it if it just works.

I'm happy with V1 beta. At some point I will get around to purchasing V2, but it's not a priority for me atm.

Oh i heard plenty on the 1st page some say it failed on them on hot and cold restore. v2 .

I heard others say it failed on them hot restore in v1 even over at Wilders and one of my friends told me she went to do a restore on a system once and fry the windows install in v1 and had to reformat .

Seems you need image backup software just to use this software in case you blow something up.

I use v1.4.1.24 of AX64 and find it perfect for the way in which I prefer to employ it, and for my current configuration. I have restored my system 2wice with it and was smooth as silk. For me, for now, I can see no reason to migrate to v2.xx nor can I see a reason to use anything else ATPIT. Cheers to AX64 and its developer :hatsoff:

I use v1.4.1.24 of AX64 and find it perfect for the way in which I prefer to employ it, and for my current configuration. I have restored my system 2wice with it and was smooth as silk. For me, for now, I can see no reason to migrate to v2.xx nor can I see a reason to use anything else ATPIT. Cheers to AX64 and its developer :hatsoff:

Do you think when windows 9 comes out in 2015 v1 will still be compatible ? Do you plain on using v1 the rest of your life ? I read v1 not even very compilable with windows 8.1.

Do you think when windows 9 comes out in 2015 v1 will still be compatible ? Do you plain on using v1 the rest of your life ? I read v1 not even very compilable with windows 8.1.

:doh:

What makes you think I would want to use W8 or W9?

I do not.

What makes you think I would want to use W8 or W9?

I do not.

Well since when i bought my pc it came with windows 8 and I upgraded 8.1 for free . I see no point in trying to downgrade to windows 7 for some buggy software . I ran windows restore like 4 times and was successful each time so why do I need to buy extremal software to do it ?

Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Everything is working smoothly with the latest AX64 v2 build 499..

Took several snapshots, and went back and forth with them.

Deleting and merging also works fine.

No problems at all!

Made checksum files for several ISO recovery images on the main drive, and after the tests, the checksums matched.

Repeated the steps again, but this time I used ExactFile

to make checksums of every file on my C-drive and took an snapshot prior to rolling back with the them.

Went back and forth with snapshots, first to the baseline and then jumping between the snapshots, and finally back

to the latest snapshot with the checksums file on it.

Verified every file on C-drive, all ok, no errors!

Massive thumbs up for Wajamus+co. from me for all the hard work they have been doing. clear.png

Source: Post #9039

Dear all,

Thanks for removing the pirated info. Demon eye, I believe you are also a member on Wilders. Thanks for being part of the community.

If anyone has a problem with this application simply email us at [email protected]

We shall look into your issue.

Kind regards,

Waj

Also, if you send me a mail at [email protected], I'll give a unique 50% off discount code.

if you expect people to cheer for your special discount offer you're wrong; asking money for software that's not ready is ridiculous. I tested this software and was lucky to be able to save my OS after trying to put a backup back and lots of others are complaining aswell about frozen Windows during backup restore.

If you want to make people happy go look for lots of Bèta testers to make sure people can use your software safely in stead of selling software that's not ready to be sold

Dear all,

If you want to use our software without a trial, then PM me. I'll provide you a key. You may use this app as long as you want. It will be an official key. If you like our software, please purchase it.

We prefer you guys get it free off us then use it under our noses. :)

Regards,

Waj

Dear all,

If you want to use our software without a trial, then PM me. I'll provide you a key. You may use this app as long as you want. It will be an official key. If you like our software, please purchase it.

Regards,

Waj

thanks for this waj! This way you'll get plenty testers here I guess who's input will help you improve the software :) :cheers:

I Do Respect you Developers & your Work , Sharing Activation Is Just Posted Here For Educational & Testing Purposes
After 30 Day Trial EndsIt's Not A Replacement For Purchasing The Product Not In Any Way
The Code Says "If You Like It & Can Afford It Support Developers & Buy It"
Based Upon Your Request , Links Removed ....
Keep Up The Good Work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone VIP member or Veteran member have problems with registration using our magic treatment / medicine just PM to me and I can help and tell how to keep Registration alive.

Cheers

Jofre

Dear all,

Regards,

Waj

1 word for that

RESPECT!!! :clap:

To buy software full of bugs and beta versions ? You must be kidding ! Is same as to buy material with defective...and if they decide to give an end to this software, how do you intend to receive money back when they just disappear ?

Not all are stupid... ..... :smartass:

Cheers

Jofre

Yep I feel stupid spending £3 per license for a software that has changed the way I use my PC for the last year plus.

Must be daft to pay for software that has saved my bacon numerous times over the past year.

I've had a few problems over the time, but nothing I couldn't fix myself. Now version 2 is out it has resolved those little problems.

I may have more problems to come, who knows, but it's worth the risk for me, especially at $5 a key. Much better than the usual price.

I know that the developers listen to, and help their customers as much as they can, and release new versions when they've fixed any bug.

They don't hide away and just collect money like some developers.

Anyone currently using a fixed version may as well chip in and spend £3 each for a license. Surely it's worth that?

Even if I regard the software as in beta it's still better than anything else out there that does the same thing. Going back and forth between backups has never been so easy.

Do I feel stupid? err no.

:rolleyes:

@avmad

its not all about the money , its start with a bad software at this stage and asking for paying is to much atm...

Archived