AX64 Time Machine 2.0.0.499

anuraag

AX64 Time Machine is a backup and recovery software that enables a ridiculously easy and fast way to restore your PC to an earlier point in time. Time Machine allows to quickly recover from: disk failures, system crashes, virus infections, unwanted program installations, etc. It securely backs up all your files, and provides efficient means to find and retrieve any file from earlier point in time. Best of all, you can backup to any type of storage, including internal, external, and networked drives. Backup is automated, so you’ll never forget to do it, and you can even use AX64 Time Machine to keep multiple save points so you can hop back and forth through time.

Thanks to Ponting for the update.

Download

• Replies 53
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

couple comments i see at wilders one is "the updated licensing system didn't make it into this build. It'll come in a subsequent build." makes me think they will be updating the lic'ing system. wonder if there will able to be fixes after that for it.

and i also see he said "Download and play with EXEShield" i know exeshield is copy protection software...hmmmm

Just a word of warning for you guys.

Be very careful with this application.

It is not very reliable.

You only need to go to Wilders Security Forums to see all the problems with it.

I used to use this, but it failed me with both a hot and cold restore.

Luckily I also had Macrium Reflect images to restore with. It never fails me.

breachinbleach

I agree Stig, I used to use this and it failed me on backups ,screwed up my system restore function, blue screens ,a nightmare this stuff. I went back to Macrium.

I wish I have a macrium Reflect key :rolleyes:

Why don't you use its Free Version? :p

Dear all,

My name is Wajamus, I am a lead developer for AX64 Time Machine.

Thanks for talking about our product. I apologize to those who have had bad luck with our software.

For those posting pirate information about us, please remove it. We are a modest group of developers working multiple jobs to make this software. We spend tons of time on supporting users and making it as easy and fast as possible.

As it is a new product, just less than one year old, it did have its fair share of bugs! But it's maturing into a very solid product now and I encourage old and new users to give it a try. We have released v2 and it fixes a ton of the bugs many of you people have been experiencing.

Also, if you send me a mail at [email protected], I'll give a unique 50% off discount code.

Further, if you go to Wilder's forums, we encourage you to go there.

You'll find lots of discussion on how people love our product also the problems people have. It is like a community support desk!

Here's the link: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/introducing-ax64-time-machine-hybrid-imaging-snapshot-software.339999/page-361

All the best and thanks for supporting us.

Regards,

Wajamus

to be honest , his software doesnt worth even use if for free as it is now , we are dealing with a backup software !!! its all or you get nothing left after u restore with it.

i dont even thinking gamble with ax64 regarding my data....so lets all chill down and relax B)

Dear all,

My name is Wajamus, I am a lead developer for AX64 Time Machine.

For those posting pirate information about us, please remove it. We are a modest group of developers working multiple jobs to make this software. We spend tons of time on supporting users and making it as easy and fast as possible.

As it is a new product, just less than one year old, it did have its fair share of bugs! But it's maturing into a very solid product now and I encourage old and new users to give it a try. We have released v2 and it fixes a ton of the bugs many of you people have been experiencing.

Also, if you send me a mail at [email protected], I'll give a unique 50% off discount code.

Further, if you go to Wilder's forums, we encourage you to go there.

You'll find lots of discussion on how people love our product also the problems people have. It is like a community support desk!

Here's the link: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/introducing-ax64-time-machine-hybrid-imaging-snapshot-software.339999/page-361

All the best and thanks for supporting us.

Regards,

Wajamus

Dear Wjamus 137562.jpg
I Do Respect you Developers & your Work , Sharing Activation Is Just Posted Here For Educational & Testing Purposes
After 30 Day Trial EndsIt's Not A Replacement For Purchasing The Product Not In Any Way
The Code Says "If You Like It & Can Afford It Support Developers & Buy It"
Based Upon Your Request , Links Removed ....
Keep Up The Good Work
Regards
nanoman :hehe:

So in the end nsane members can't share pirate information about AX64 Time Machine :lol:

^ :lmao:^ :lmao:^ :lmao: ^

So in the end nsane members can't share pirate information about AX64 Time Machine :lol:

What Now :hehe: Please Gimme Abreak Or KitKat :P

lol thing is he is not going to be able to stop anyone from everywhere on the net from posting fixes. imo it may just want to make them create fixes faster :lol:

It's about RESPECT! When a developer makes an effort to give you %50 off and asks you to remove any cracks posted he is showing you respect. He could of demanded you remove his content and we all know he can use legal means, "Kim Dotcom". So stop mocking him and show him respect. Use the pm system and not post publicly. I just restored a backup using 2.0.0.499 this week on Win 8.1 x64 after Win Update borked something and my system is perfect. I have purchased at %50 off.

Nsane is not immune from legality. Members should not "Poke the Bear". Imagine if your actions resulted in Nsane being closed. Then you'd really be popular and VIP of nothing.

Respect

It's about RESPECT! When a developer makes an effort to give you %50 off and asks you to remove any cracks posted he is showing you respect. He could of demanded you remove his content and we all know he can use legal means, "Kim Dotcom". So stop mocking him and show him respect. Use the pm system and not post publicly. I just restored a backup using 2.0.0.499 this week on Win 8.1 x64 after Win Update borked something and my system is perfect. I have purchased at %50 off.

Nsane is not immune from legality. Members should not "Poke the Bear". Imagine if your actions resulted in Nsane being closed. Then you'd really be popular and VIP of nothing.

Respect

very fair and objective assessment. I totally agree.

although I do not use AX64, if you plan to use it, I do think members here should consider buying this piece of software at 50% off rate, and do appreciate the developers' respect and generosity.

I dont even use product ether but what demoneye said is just reality the show will go on.. because the scene sees it different . I dont have money to buy every software i see offered at discount still at half price . that's $20 that I could spend on something I really need.

Just because someone creates software does that make them a good person , no it dont ? I wonder how many on here helped make Jouni Flemming that made jv16 PowerTools rich?

Now he brags how you can make a million dollars too running a scam . :lol:

https://jv16.org/

To come to find out he was not a good person at all .

Respect

man if i give you 50% discount from a software i made who look and act in a beta stage will you be so ardent to give your money?

the second part was done , post been removed. so every thing is cool ^_^

Really that it matters he did I can just switch over to distro or usenet or over a 100 other sites and get a fix if i wanted to use this for free . If all links to cracks were deleted do you think this site would be popular still?

Archived